[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Frenzy charges I get as soon as I start mapping when I hit a pack. I have 3 max atm. When I get into bloodrage its duration is long enough that I can keep it through the entire map and I am not always keen to do that.

Btw, with my amulet it's possible to use Conductivity + Blasphemy with 0 mana reservation. I am debating still if it's better than Assassin's Mark + Cast on Hit. We are aiming to shock and Conductivity raises that chance. DPS wise it's pretty much the same in PoB but if I shock the enemy damage goes up as crazy.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ringlas um 13.03.2019, 07:41:08
Hi, im really liking the build, single target is really good so far. (Doing T10 lv81 with Tabula).

Im following the inpulsa v2 build

Would it be posible to have Tornado Shot instead of Lightning Arrow? just for map clear purpose and personal preference.
If so, what links should i use?
I currently have LA in a 5 link and SA in a 6L.

Can you add Herald of Ice instead of Thunder for map clear?

Also i got the 40% more damage with SA, should i aim to get the "Scourge Arrow creates an additional spore pod at Maximum Stages"?
Does it make much of a difference DPS wise?

Thanks! Great Build!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Polvss um 13.03.2019, 09:07:56
Hi, a quick question about the build, but first, thanks for the guide! Having a blast spam farming shaped burials with this and my Headhunter :P

so, the second gem setup is lightning arrow. Is there any reason why we run a second clear gem setup, instead of running something like your barrage setup all the time?

Thanks again,
Temsen
"
Polvss schrieb:
Hi, im really liking the build, single target is really good so far. (Doing T10 lv81 with Tabula).

Im following the inpulsa v2 build

Would it be posible to have Tornado Shot instead of Lightning Arrow? just for map clear purpose and personal preference.
If so, what links should i use?
I currently have LA in a 5 link and SA in a 6L.

Can you add Herald of Ice instead of Thunder for map clear?

Also i got the 40% more damage with SA, should i aim to get the "Scourge Arrow creates an additional spore pod at Maximum Stages"?
Does it make much of a difference DPS wise?

Thanks! Great Build!

Tornado Shot would be better with Fork and Chaining. Since we took Powerful Precision from our Ascendancy, we'll be piercing, therefore Lightning Arrow is better. Lightning Arrow is also stronger without any Enchantments, unlike Tornado Shot where its clear is very reliant on extra Secondary Projectiles. If you're still wanting to swap to Tornado Shot, just simple replace the Lighting Arrow Gem, there's no need to swap any support gems in this scenario.

For Herald of Ice, yes you can definately swap out Herald of Thunder with Herald of Ice. I have done that for the Shroud of the Lightless setup. The reason why I didn't include Herald of Ice for Inpulsa's is because Inpulsa's has its Explosion effect. However, the extra explosion from Herald of Ice can help too. Since Inpulsa's are so expensive now in Leagues, I would recommend leveling/using Herald of Ice until you can afford an Inpulsa's, it would really help with the clear.

The 40% SA Enchant isn't bad, but later on you'd aim for the Extra Spore Pod Enchant. Althought that Enchant doesn't work in the DPS calculations for SA's DPS, but it's still stronger and recommended by the community. The Enchants aren't necessary as I was able to kill Uber Elder in Betrayal League without it, but having them is sure better.

I hope this helps. 😊

ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
"
Temsen schrieb:
Hi, a quick question about the build, but first, thanks for the guide! Having a blast spam farming shaped burials with this and my Headhunter :P

so, the second gem setup is lightning arrow. Is there any reason why we run a second clear gem setup, instead of running something like your barrage setup all the time?

Thanks again,
Temsen

Firstly I would say that this isn't really an MF build, so it might take a while to find a Doctor.

For the V2 setup, the reason why we use 2 Bows is because we have more Skills/Links than the V1 setup (the V1 setup is made for players with a lower budget). To answer your question, Lightning Arrow is the clearing Skill, Scourge Arrow is the Single Target skill.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
"
Axovur schrieb:
"
Temsen schrieb:

Thanks again,
Temsen

Firstly I would say that this isn't really an MF build, so it might take a while to find a Doctor.

For the V2 setup, the reason why we use 2 Bows is because we have more Skills/Links than the V1 setup (the V1 setup is made for players with a lower budget). To answer your question, Lightning Arrow is the clearing Skill, Scourge Arrow is the Single Target skill.

That´s fine, I already have my Headhunter, just farming burial for extra profit, so no MF needed. :)

And I´m running V1 at the moment, so I don´t have a weapon swap, but using LA as clear makes sense.
Thank you for the reply and GL in the league!
"
Axovur schrieb:

Btw, with my amulet (Impresence lightning) it's possible to use Conductivity + Blasphemy with 0 mana reservation. Do you think if it's better than Assassin's Mark + Cast on Hit combo? We are aiming to shock and Conductivity raises that chance but I don't know how much in comparison to the crit factor. DPS wise it's pretty much the same in PoB.
Most fun I've had in a long time. Love going fast and clearing fast.

Trying to figure out what I want to grab next. It feels like a 6L tempest is an obvious choice, but at the same time, I'm not sure it's a good investment in currency. 5L LA for me clears T15 without any problems, so I'm wondering if it's better to invest somewhere else.

Really want to up my bossing damage to make things go even quicker.

Suggestions?
Great work on the build, its my first ranger and im thoroughly enjoying the build.

When I import your POB skill tree for V1 or V2 there are 114/121 points allocated, where do the last 7 points go or have I totally missed something?
"
Fuzzymonster schrieb:
Great work on the build, its my first ranger and im thoroughly enjoying the build.

When I import your POB skill tree for V1 or V2 there are 114/121 points allocated, where do the last 7 points go or have I totally missed something?

The last couple of points are very hard to get for most players since it requires heaps of EXP and not dying. If you're able to push yourself beyond level 93, then you can aim to allocate those points to Jewel Sockets.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: