[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

"
Toglem schrieb:
Ok thank you for the advices, I'll try it.

How is it now?

I played the V1 variant of this build with Shroud of the Lightless and had 0 problems with bossing up to Uber Elder.
Your right slot right could be a litte better (there is 0 benefit from Phys damage when using Tempest). Also your gems are not yet 20lvl and some of them could use the 20% quality as well to get a little more juice. (Added lightning and Crit chance).

E: Adding a video of Phoenix boss fight. No crazy modes, switched Wrath to Haste due to Temp Chains. :

T16 Phoenix boss fight

Overall damage from Scourge arrow on bosses will always feel "worse" or less powerfull than shooting Lightning arrow and one-shotting white/blue packs of monsters, but still, you should not have any problems with T10+ bosses.

You shoudl really try the V1 of the build without weapons swapping ;)

Posting below my gear:

Flasks:
;>
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Matrielx um 02.10.2019, 10:23:22
I started actually with the V1 and I thought it was the problem because it was the "cheap" version of this build. I guess I have enough damage to kill bosses but it feels kinda slow.

Which one is better between Inpulsa and Shroud ?

Thank you.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Toglem um 02.10.2019, 16:11:53
"
Toglem schrieb:
I started actually with the V1 and I thought it was the problem because it was the "cheap" version of this build. I guess I have enough damage to kill bosses but it feels kinda slow.

Which one is better between Inpulsa and Shroud ?

Thank you.

It all depends on your definition of "slow" :) Obviously there are builds that can one-shot bosses, but this one is not a boss killer focused.

Actually it not the "cheap" version of the build, it is just a bit different and mostly, doesn't require a weapon swap!

A 6 linked Inpulsa might be better (would need to check the exact DPS numbers) but for Bossing Shroud provides more defenses and utility. The fact that it is cheaper doesn't make it worse, as you get additional 1 abyss jewel ;)
;>
What anointment would u use ?:)
"
ScorpG schrieb:
What anointment would u use ?:)

I went for True Strike as it probably gives biggest DPS boost. Posted few my ideas on the previous page.
;>
hello and thanks for the build! I am having trouble on tier 13-16 especially with bosses. I still have to upgrade my jewels and get the helm enchantment but other than that i would appreciate any advice on what to upgrade as i have no clue what i could do.

https://pastebin.com/DZrmNbip

thank you
Are you planning on updating the PoB with stages for the skill tree, so its easier to know in what order you should take the nodes?
is this build viable for 3.9 as starter ?? very want try it
"
karpena schrieb:

Should be, nothing major changed :)
;>
"
Matrielx schrieb:
"
karpena schrieb:

Should be, nothing major changed :)

Nothing major? Lightning Arrow is MUCH better now...

Also, despite SA getting nerfed, the added flat chaos helps leveling and early endgame (a bit lower damage when maxed).

The real hit is Mirage Archer. I wouldn't say replace it after nerf, but it's going to have an effect for sure.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ailuue um 12.12.2019, 00:29:05

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: