[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Hmm, or even go full Pathfinder instead of Scion :-D

So hard to choose ^^
Yo i wanna try out your build, and maybe start with it on new season. But or im blind or u dont show us your passive skill tree :(. I never playd ranger so its a black magic for me. i start from lvl 1 so it would be nice if u guide me little bit.
"
ketchup22 schrieb:
Yo i wanna try out your build, and maybe start with it on new season. But or im blind or u dont show us your passive skill tree :(. I never playd ranger so its a black magic for me. i start from lvl 1 so it would be nice if u guide me little bit.

Sorry I could reply in time, I was busy with exams. I'm planning to finish that section off before Betrayal launches. I saw your comment on my the Minotaur kill video in my notifications but when I checked the actual video, the comment wasn't there.

As to why you are not doing enough damage, could you please link your items here so I can take a look? Perhaps I can offer some advice.

You could also add me on Discord if you'd like, we can prbably communicate better this way. Here's my Discord: Edward G#8878
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Axovur um 21.11.2018, 20:21:55
Which body armor is better for bosses ? Inpulsas or Shroud of the lightless?
I will try making this build. Quick question:- Can i use a loreweave instead of inpulsa?
Hey guys!

I am currently streaming this build over at Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde if you would like to see how it performs in everyday play. Come ask questions.

From one build creator to another, awesome work OP! Super fun.
I haven't been on the forums for a couple of days, and the DDoS attack and kinda wiped Message Notifications.
"
GLADIATORGR schrieb:
Which body armor is better for bosses ? Inpulsas or Shroud of the lightless?

Inpulsa's as I have answered on Discord.

"
MRmichkin schrieb:
I will try making this build. Quick question:- Can i use a loreweave instead of inpulsa?

Yes absolutely, but Loreweave can be a tiny bit more expensive.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Leveling tips for fresh league starter? I think ill try this build but im noob in bow skills and i die a lot at the start with ranger class, so any help is welcome.
"
SerNomeD schrieb:
Leveling tips for fresh league starter? I think ill try this build but im noob in bow skills and i die a lot at the start with ranger class, so any help is welcome.

You can try and follow this video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL84CETIFsM

It might be a bit outdated but the core concept is still the same. Instead of getting Roth's Reach, Doomfletch or Doomfletcher's Prism, just go straight from Storm Cloud to The Tempest. Lightning Arrow is great for clear and you can use Barrage as early game single target. I'll probably update the guide with leveling trees soon.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
i'm torn between this or a fire version to league start, it seems both level out around 100kdeeps when i trash up the gear in pob maybe you'd be able to see instantly the differences https://pastebin.com/SJj08Yns

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: