[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Is it possible to adapt this build for Cold? I can't find a 3.6 (or even a good up to date 3.5 build) Cold SA build and I've done the last 3 leagues with Lightning focused builds so I'm looking for a change of pace.

From POE ninja I can see that a lot of Deadeye SA builds in Betrayal were Cold rather than Lightning.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Youris um 07.03.2019, 05:38:35
"
Youris schrieb:
Is it possible to adapt this build for Cold? I can't find a 3.6 (or even a good up to date 3.5 build) Cold SA build and I've done the last 3 leagues with Lightning focused builds so I'm looking for a change of pace.

From POE ninja I can see that a lot of Deadeye SA builds in Betrayal were Cold rather than Lightning.

try this: https://pastebin.com/rQJM6Nnx

gets even better with new hatred, compensates for more then the loss of attack speed on tombfists
Zuletzt bearbeitet von rnbounty um 07.03.2019, 08:49:49
Thanks for this guide! I have a question regarding leveling because I'm a noob and have only played Arc before - are there recommended skills/supports to use for leveling through the campaign? Also, which direction in the skill tree would you go first for the early levels? I haven't been able to find any walkthroughs/guides for bow leveling and I really don't know where to start. Thanks a bunch!
I am new to poe and can I ask for a video with point distribution in it bulid ?
Hello, is this build still relevant? Is there a tree for leveling?
"
Trical schrieb:
Hello, is this build still relevant? Is there a tree for leveling?

Download Path of Building
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

Then import the build (items and tree) using the pastebin links provided in the build guide. I hope this helps. :)

As for tree progression, head down to the Duelist area first, the up to the Shadow area then the Witch Area.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Hi so as a nooby, how do we level as this build? Just TS/IS? and what to link those with?
"
wiznetx schrieb:
Hi so as a nooby, how do we level as this build? Just TS/IS? and what to link those with?

Level with a Storm Cloud then upgrade it to a Tempest. The Gem Links are in sequential in the build guide as to which one's you should link first for your Scourge Arrow and Lightning Arrow. Start using Lightning Arrow whenver you can. Lightning Arrow should be able to carry you through to Act 10. However, you can level the Scourge Arrow skill gem in an off-hand, and start using Scourge Arrow once you reach Maps. Remember to buy a Storm Cloud with 50% increased Attack Speed and then upgrade it using the prophecy instead of buying a The Tempest with 50% Attack Speed, it's much cheaper this way.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
3 days into the league and I'm really enjoying this build!
Managed to 6 link my tempest and QOTF within about 100-200 fusings and just switched to a 5L shroud.
Is there any way this build can go MF? Other than that damn this is one of the smoothest deadeye builds I've done.
"
Hyperion0219 schrieb:
3 days into the league and I'm really enjoying this build!
Managed to 6 link my tempest and QOTF within about 100-200 fusings and just switched to a 5L shroud.
Is there any way this build can go MF? Other than that damn this is one of the smoothest deadeye builds I've done.

I wouldn't recommend going MF because there's other things to do now other than just Maps (Delve, Syndicate, Memories, Incursions etc.). On top of that, switching gear to MF can be hassle because you'd worry about Attribute Requirements, Resistances etc. and re-gear yourself again. It would be possible, like buying a Bisco's Collar or some Quantity related items, but at the same time you'd have to re-calculate your resistances and get some new gear. I hope this helps. :)
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: