(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
machucao schrieb:
maybe a dumb question but how do u end stacking so much evasion? whats ur base evasion without flask?
i barely reach the 16k and the stibnite boost me up to 24k.
Nice build btw im enjoying a lot the game.

I get up to 70k+ . Jade and stibnite.. just follow the guide..i have similar gear to him and hit it just fine. Good rolls on the flask also help.. and make sure you followed the tree obviously
Is there anyway of making the leveling up not so mind-numbingly boring? Holy shit, its making me want to quit playing PoE. I've never been this bored leveling up a character in this game in my life.
Hello, thanks for this guide! I'm having a ton of fun playing this build. :)

Couple of questions though. Do you think this can clear Hall of Grandmasters solo? I'm looking to complete all my tier 9's and this and the Putrid Cloister map is all that's left (I think).

Also, what else do I need to do in order to improve my gear, aside from my helm enchant, shield and wand?
Spoiler

I need some help guys. I know i should change my amulet and diamond ring, also upgrade my shield, I must also do uber lab. My main question is what wand should i get cause they all seem to cost 5+ exalts, and those that cost 2ex dont greatly boost my dps. My profile is open and the character name is PewPewWander. Thank you
Build is absolutely great, had a blast playing it this league. But, I haven't got much time to play anymore, challenges done, so thinking of selling my complete wander gear on Harbinger, Including jewels on my tree @ fair prices. Preferably in a bulk.

Offense/Defense @ lvl 94

KB tooltip @ HO

Barrage tooltip @ HO

Gear

PM for info.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von d3s0 um 13.10.2017, 10:27:10
Need some help about on what item i should invest,hope someone can give me some tips if it's possible
Spoiler

Thanks
hey bro thinking about doing mirror service for this ring: would it be good for the build?

the dex makes a total of up to 30% ev

-i know i still need to divine it fully :)

I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
@sloanekettering
I don't really get what you mean, usually it take's me 1-2 Days to reach endgame/ mapping.
And at that point i already blasting with a wand through content.

@YunYunHakusho
I did some Hall of Grandmaster's in the Past, but it seems like the bossted some Exile's there.
Like the Full Block Build's or Regen Tank's. Might use the Block reduction gem.
Either way, the purpose of this Build is Fast Endgame Mapping and Bossing.

Your rare item's are pretty bad, should get more Offensive stat's
If you want the best Single Target boost get a +2 Barrage Devoto's Devotion they are inexpensive, yet.

@NickGeo
Get a Wand AFTER you get a +2 Barrage Helm, (Devoto's Devotion for the inespensive alternative)
other than that, look for a wand with more attack speed/ crit. chance than piscator and 200+ ele dps. of course the higher the stat's the more dps.

But get the other Key Item's first.

@d3s0
Glad you enjoed it.

@King_Arthas
You are now at a point, where every next upgrade will cost a bunch of exalt's.
Simply look for better rare's you can get for the currency you have.

In case you didn't seen it yet, a helpful video on how to scale Single Target:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqapbDw7564

@TheAmigoBoyz
The only Build i can think of, that could make the most use out of this ring.
Would be a QOTF/ Dreamfeather ele. build.
Other than that, the fact that it has no Life roll, make's it not mirror tier neither would i consider buying it.
Sorry bro.

"
sloanekettering schrieb:
Is there anyway of making the leveling up not so mind-numbingly boring? Holy shit, its making me want to quit playing PoE. I've never been this bored leveling up a character in this game in my life.

Don't level up with a bow... use dual storm prisons and KB starting at 26 or 28..whenever you get KB. Run all three heralds and a thiefs torment and you literally steam roll all content until end game..

You really can't just improvise yourself to make it fun?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von at0mic109 um 10.10.2017, 17:31:27
@Toma_hawkThanks a lot for the reply, like you say it's time to save a toon of currency and improve my rare item. Keep up the great work with the FAQ session and video.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: