(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

i couldnt get a good gripped gloves still playing with thunderfists. do you think that ele weakness cuorruption helps for both farming and bossing ? or oven will it work with coh assasin mark setup. im low on game mechanics . ty
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Alkoer um 08.10.2017, 09:09:30
"
Alkoer schrieb:
i couldnt get a good gripped gloves still playing with thunderfists. do you think that ele weakness cuorruption helps for both farming and bossing ? or oven will it work with coh assasin mark setup. im low on game mechanics . ty

You will benefit from the ele weakness on hit, however you will have to find an alternative for power charge generation.

Many use orb of storm's power charge on crit. for power charges against bossing.
Just wondering whether the unique helm Obscurantis was ever discussed here? Seems to give me ~20% more single target damage,with the only drawback of loosing a little resistance compared to Tempest bindings or loosing a little moement speed compared to rat´s nest?

(Hope I am not a noob, dod not find a button to search a thread...)
@BaalsRevenge

It's sort of obvious why this particular Helmet is giving you 20% more dps.

You have little to no accuracy on gear, your chance to hit musst be quite bad.
Which will be sort of fixed with that Helmet, Tempest binding does nothing for singletarget.
Rat's Nest won't give you more dps. if you can't hit the target in the 1st place.

But i like the idea, pretty off-beat helmet choice, but Rat's nest is still the Best option ;)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Toma_Hawk um 08.10.2017, 11:59:04
"
Toma_Hawk schrieb:
@Alkoer

It's sort of obvious why this particular Helmet is giving you 20% more dps.

You have little to no accuracy on gear, your chance to hit musst be quite bad.
Which will be sort of fixed with that Helmet, Tempest binding does nothing for singletarget.
Rat's Nest won't give you more dps. if you can't hit the target in the 1st place.

But i like the idea, pretty off-beat helmet choice, but Rat's nest is still the Best option ;)

You are absolutely right - Rat´s Nest gives more tool-tip dps than Obscurantis, just tried it. Will test in "real-life" now...
Hello Everybody :>
Got a single question: Do I need a Conquerors Potency when I have NO Dying Sun jet?
"
DerFlo93 schrieb:
Hello Everybody :>
Got a single question: Do I need a Conquerors Potency when I have NO Dying Sun jet?

No, the only point of that jewel is to push Dying sun from 2->3. Without dying sun any other jewel would be better.
How Awful My Situation Is

9K Barrage & 2.7K Kinetic Blast Damage in Hideout @ Level 86 with multiple exalts worth of gear

Help me out please.

Also have these other equips

Path of Building & 3.0 Skill Tree:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/VWhTQs37 and 3.0: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAIDAFb6fXVbrxR1jbmQCo1973oXluOfD6ukwjfU_W63toIexSjWWHj59luyGU4qQzGNvw_Eft2et1VLm7WExf8QlSBZvP667-uJ09N-HYOsl02SoqPuDn-A6Zh1y-jWLR9Ms3TtI_YUsK0zx50wW76n2sHnVL02R37xbdNvz3owfI1-f8YZjslEh3btP2egwzouUyLqwfPbC5uNuMrtg8fKKjiaYYw2fyski3BSYeI3TOpiUUcAXg5IJJ1M_yoLO3zQHyT9JpV31wW1CC5d8ha__94RljIBYloZ12VNBS1KfYTv

help me I am losing my mind. When I Aura up I am getting like 15k Barrage and 12k KB
Hello Everyone!

Sorry for posting the gear again, I obtained some upgrades but I still suck on single target. I spent every currency except 60 chaos so I have to farm more. Can you please help what to upgrade first? I'm thinking to buy tempest binding mask and rare gloves because I have only 4.9k life.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/9nhzPkmX

Zuletzt bearbeitet von DaveNotDave um 08.10.2017, 16:48:04
"
DaveNotDave schrieb:
I'm thinking to buy tempest binding mask and rare gloves because I have only 4.9k life.

If you're already wearing a Starkonja's and you're worried about life then tempest binding won't really help. Keep the Starkonja's - at some point your KB dps will be the least of your worries and Starkonja will do more for your Barrage than Tempest binding would.

Otherwise that gold ring of yours should be high on your list for stuff to replace.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AlmightyPatman um 08.10.2017, 16:59:47

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: