(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Umm.

After importing your path of building build, I have to ask...

Where are you getting intimidate from, and why do you have Shaper damage selected along with frenzy charges? He jabbers on long enough to make your charges expire.

Not dissing the build (currently following it myself), but the damage goes down a LOT if you take those two items into account
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Intimidated is to Simulate shock from vinktar.

Also i might uploaded an incorrect pastebin into the guide OR you took the "Warrior-dps" pastebin.
Since if you have to compensate.. i mean if you die hard want the highest dps at shaper you can Simply replace vaal grace's with frenzy and faster attacks giving 3 frenzies within (attackspeed is above 3) Seconds.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Toma_Hawk um 07.10.2017, 08:14:35
I listened to some of the advice I got here. This is where I'm at now. My life is still low. Maybe I should rework my tree a bit first. Any ideas? Character is "LookinGood" Finding an upgrade for my steel ring is proving to be quite expensive.

"
livewirejsp schrieb:
I listened to some of the advice I got here. This is where I'm at now. My life is still low. Maybe I should rework my tree a bit first. Any ideas? Character is "LookinGood" Finding an upgrade for my steel ring is proving to be quite expensive.

I mean, other than your belt and amulet you sacrificed all your HP for damage so you'll have low hp obviously, 4k~ something something should be enough for eva builds, more life-based wander can get up to 6.5k.
Hi Is the lvling guild like
0-35 then 36=50 thank you
Hi, thanks for the build. Just starting out. How do you sustain mana without mana pots? I can't but cast 2-3 kinetic blast and then i'm out of mana.

Thanks
"
ntencex schrieb:
Hi, thanks for the build. Just starting out. How do you sustain mana without mana pots? I can't but cast 2-3 kinetic blast and then i'm out of mana.

Thanks

There's a 0.4% mana leech node included in the tree and even if you don't follow toma's tree exactly there are 2 other mana leech nodes that you will path past.

If you do have a leech node but still cannot sustain you either have way too low dps or you have managed to reserve too much of your mana.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AlmightyPatman um 07.10.2017, 16:14:14

So i have a little over 30ex and trying to figure out what to get next. Was thinking of selling my helm and getting a +2 rats nest but not sure if that is the most optimal thing to do first.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Playerdrm um 07.10.2017, 20:38:10
Hi guys, firstly thanks for this guides, since the time i was looking for a good qotf build without just be a lab runner, i like it.

Just a question, since we couldn't find a vinktar that the one you are using ( life and mana leech ), how do you manage your mana ? i'm leveling atm lvl 62 and i have some mana issue, i could the conqueror's potency with 1 % mana leech for each corrupted item and corrupteds somes, but it's not your way, so could you help me plz ?

Thanks and have a nice day guys !

Vanelyna.

[ edit ] oh i seen in preview post it has a mana leech node in tree, it's far from where i m currently so taking essence sap while leveling ;)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Azure41 um 08.10.2017, 07:09:48
@Playerdrm
I would safe the currency and get some better Ring's, another 300ish flat accuracy should be at least on one of the Ring's.

Other than that, you reached a point were any upgrade will cost multiple exalt's unless you are really lucky :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: