(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

How would this build compare in 3.0 to a foe bite phys to ele build - not taking the cost into consideration.
"
charlyy schrieb:

Out of curiosity.
How much tooltip u got with that rare wand and how much with piscator?

buffed .. all flasks + blood rage
piscator:
barrage: 27k
KB: 20k

rare wand:
barrage: 30k
barrage: 25k
i was wondering how much the eDPS boost the dmg of kb and barrage. am runing a rare wand without eDPS now and was thinking to change but is it worth? how much the eDPS boost ur dmg actually?

"
widowmaikr schrieb:
How would this build compare in 3.0 to a foe bite phys to ele build - not taking the cost into consideration.

they are pretty close at infinite currency but phys wand is inferior on any budget

it is noteworthy what scaling through added flat phys, phys to lightning, hrimburn and hatred is inferior to the scaling a elemental wander would do through added flat light, added lightning gem, facebreakers and wrath

so the only reason phys wand comes close eventually is because the 30% wandnode and if you run hatred+wrath and no heralds which comes close to the basedamage of the nr1 ele wand

all other options to scales the physical damage of the wand cost you dps in the end.

here is a decent ele build
https://pastebin.com/GraSPFPh

and here the same build with phys wand+hatred...but no herald :/
https://pastebin.com/V4d5aBJx

and here with some better physical items
https://pastebin.com/dJKPzTbt

if only there was a 6t1 ele wand...with increased lightning prefix *drool*
"
machucao schrieb:
i was wondering how much the eDPS boost the dmg of kb and barrage. am runing a rare wand without eDPS now and was thinking to change but is it worth? how much the eDPS boost ur dmg actually?

Yo! You want attack mod's and not caster mod's!

Spell Damage and anything for and to spells will do nothing for this Build, since it's an attack based build.

Also thank's to all the other's answering question's!
Amazing build. Cleared all the content super easily with the gear below. Tooltip in hideout is 50k with wrath, herald of ice and golem. I started this build with a 5 link and something like 2ex so it is very easy to upgrade to something like the gear below with enough time!

I use this for mapping:

The damage is hardly worse than the +1 arrow and way cheaper so it is a good option.
I'm having a hard time on guardians with all that ele resistance on adds and boss. Feels like kinetic last ain't doing crap against them. Will post my gear later but most pieces have dmg mods on them. How do you guys deal with guardians?
"
ntencex schrieb:
I'm having a hard time on guardians with all that ele resistance on adds and boss. Feels like kinetic last ain't doing crap against them. Will post my gear later but most pieces have dmg mods on them. How do you guys deal with guardians?

Kinetic Blast is for clearing maps, not bosses.

Barrage is what we use to kill bosses, and we link Lightning Penetration with it.
I know that of course. I'm saying on that boss there are sets of adds and my kinetic blast doesn't do a thing to them. Here is my gear:

"
RellikIsMyGod schrieb:
Amazing build. Cleared all the content super easily with the gear below. Tooltip in hideout is 50k with wrath, herald of ice and golem. I started this build with a 5 link and something like 2ex so it is very easy to upgrade to something like the gear below with enough time!

I use this for mapping:

The damage is hardly worse than the +1 arrow and way cheaper so it is a good option.

50k with just wrath, herald of ice and golem and no flasks?

Either a lot of people here are lying or I am clearly doing something wrong.

No way you get 50k tooltip without flasks and just auras + golems honestly.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: