[3.24]g00fy_goober's Poison SRS Necromancer (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Prevy schrieb:

There isn't enough of a reason to run Blasphemy Despair.

Then don't use it.

"
Prevy schrieb:

I disagree.

Then use it.
Guide updated and should be ready to go for 3.23. Build remains largely unchanged with some tweaks/differences but still realistically plays the same if not slightly better.

Will keep an eye out next day or two and see if any nice transfigurable gem is added for SRS.
Thanks for your hard work updating this guide. Im gonna try and Leaguestart with it.
"
asgar86 schrieb:
Thanks for your hard work updating this guide. Im gonna try and Leaguestart with it.

NP hope you enjoy it.
what specters are best for this as there been a few new good ones found last few days thanks enjoying the build
"
what specters are best for this as there been a few new good ones found last few days thanks enjoying the build

Not a clue, seen a few intresting ones but not running build this league.
no worries thanks for the reply one last thing do we equip enuy as one of our auras as we use it with generosity support not sure how it works never played nerco :)
Do we know how this build handles those uber mobs (2 or 3 empowered)
Tried SRS Guardian and it just can't kill anything empowered in t16
multiple essences i did zero damage on, multiple that took me 7+ min to kill

and was looking into this build but was wondering how well it handles those super tanky mobs
"
no worries thanks for the reply one last thing do we equip enuy as one of our auras as we use it with generosity support not sure how it works never played nerco :)

Yes envy is a huge chunk of damage, linking it with generosity let's it apply to minions as an aura and not affect you.

"
busi schrieb:
Do we know how this build handles those uber mobs (2 or 3 empowered)
Tried SRS Guardian and it just can't kill anything empowered in t16
multiple essences i did zero damage on, multiple that took me 7+ min to kill

and was looking into this build but was wondering how well it handles those super tanky mobs

Unsure about Guardian SRS but last league it took down rank 2k tota things without issues and definitely has the dps numbers. Going currently on my bane occultist that doesn't have a huge amount of DPS atm but can still mostly take all the stuff down, would assume it would be fine.

That being said obviously if your not geared or fully poison and get like super juiced up double empowered mobs + essence + cycling damage reduction and regen and stuff anything is going to have slight issues.
I see nothing in this build to help go from early maps to end game.. useless

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: