[3.24]g00fy_goober's Poison SRS Necromancer (Easily Clear All Content)

Hi! I loved your guide on srs and i've been following it.

i'm at 20m dps and i want my dps to be higher just like yours.
Here's my pob: https://pobb.in/TISe1Bqd44ky
"
Aljunn21 schrieb:
Hi! I loved your guide on srs and i've been following it.

i'm at 20m dps and i want my dps to be higher just like yours.
Here's my pob: https://pobb.in/TISe1Bqd44ky

Glad you like the guide and glad it helped. It's crazy how much of the dps comes from the jewels probably why they can get so godly expensive.
100+respect for your buildguide goofy!
"
tuberiolses schrieb:
100+respect for your buildguide goofy!

Thanks glad you like it.

I know it has been treating me extremely well and is amazing for tota + sanctum to boot. Don't even think I will be doing another build this league tbh.
Great build. Any advise how to cast offering on bosses like eater, shaper? Is AG viable to live on uber shaper, uber uber elder (div 20/23)?
Also i can reccomend Replica Dragonfang's Flight amulet as cheap alternative for ashes. It gives great dmg from +3 to srs and big rmr.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ImikleI um 26.09.2023, 01:21:36
Do you use envy aura or you left that one out ?
"
ImikleI schrieb:
Great build. Any advise how to cast offering on bosses like eater, shaper? Is AG viable to live on uber shaper, uber uber elder (div 20/23)?
Also i can reccomend Replica Dragonfang's Flight amulet as cheap alternative for ashes. It gives great dmg from +3 to srs and big rmr.

To cast offering on a pure boss like ubers that don't have offering I simply bring desecrate in with me and drop something like second wind. Can also forgo the offering if you want but you will lose block and such.

AG was viable on everything to me except tota. He is pretty damn tanky with full build. Though I did very few ubers with this build because tota sucked in my soul.

Since SRS is so great with ubers and I have a crapton of money I really wanted to mess around with some ubers this league, nothing crazy but at least hit them all up 10-20x or w/e just out of pure spite :P. Sadly I haven't gotten there yet but we still have a couple months probably so hopefully will do more of this later.

"
sporter26 schrieb:
Do you use envy aura or you left that one out ?

Yes envy aura is huge and is also why we run generosity on weapon
there are another amulet to replace ashes ? is currently 38 div , not cheap at all

Tavukai or Jinxed juju
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
"
xtothez schrieb:
there are another amulet to replace ashes ? is currently 38 div , not cheap at all

Tavukai or Jinxed juju

Honestly I used a carnage heart until late red maps, just for the + attributes and res. Jinxed juju is a popular start which you can use but honestly I would just use a rare with life/res/attributes if needed, don't need a whole lot on amulet until ashes.
Great build, great guide and video.

I was wondering if you had any advice on how to get the Pale Seraphim spectre. I can find them, but they just despawn too quickly for me.

.... or just ask someone in global lol
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Shortx um 04.10.2023, 11:23:31

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: