[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

Best budget Watcher's eye and best endgame watcher's eye?
Determination/Malevolence ones?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DeusVultz um 22.04.2023, 20:01:01
"
scjohnson243_1 schrieb:
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
Btw guys, I am looking for feedback, I know skele mages from front to back because I have experienced them for about 6 leagues but srs Poison is a new concept and I would like to improve on parts that players might find faulty. So, if you have any issues with the builds or recommendations, I am open to suggestions. Thank you.

I'm itching to try something new, I'm doing the new forged frost-bearer thing and My god, the least favorite part of the game so far is stressing about an AG dying...

Going to reroll and follow the guide, I need a good all-rounder to play. Be happy to submit Feedback.

I saw someone play frost bearer and he took 5 minutes to kill tier 13 arid lake map boss... I pitied the guy and got angry at people recommending the build.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
DeusVultz schrieb:
Best budget Watcher's eye and best endgame watcher's eye?
Determination/Malevolence ones?

Our jewel sockets are too precious for a watcher's eye.
This is the most unlikely case but, if you really want to introduce a watcher's eye you could do these 2 combos:
Deter- attack block chance
deter - flat armour
----------------
deter - attack block chance
deter - phys reduction while affected by deter.

These are the best options to introduce if you really want to.

You could also search for you have phasing when you have haste, which would provide 8% perma spell supp if you combine it with the spell suppression mastery that gives suppression when you have phasing.
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
"
scjohnson243_1 schrieb:
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
Btw guys, I am looking for feedback, I know skele mages from front to back because I have experienced them for about 6 leagues but srs Poison is a new concept and I would like to improve on parts that players might find faulty. So, if you have any issues with the builds or recommendations, I am open to suggestions. Thank you.

I'm itching to try something new, I'm doing the new forged frost-bearer thing and My god, the least favorite part of the game so far is stressing about an AG dying...

Going to reroll and follow the guide, I need a good all-rounder to play. Be happy to submit Feedback.

I saw someone play frost bearer and he took 5 minutes to kill tier 13 arid lake map boss... I pitied the guy and got angry at people recommending the build.

I'm not an advanced player, so I'm sure there are easy "Fixes" to make it better, but I *HATE* stressing about the hit points of my minions!

So now that you have done these for at least a league and I know you did skellie mages and golems in the past leagues (Yes, I stalk you!) =-) -- If you could run one build next league and everything is the same which build do you enjoy the most? Just curious, im at Act 6 right now on this one (I'm slow!) Was using hit-based SRS/Absolution but dropped absolution because the srs are killing before I get abs summoned, so that is pretty awesome. :)
"
scjohnson243_1 schrieb:
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
"
scjohnson243_1 schrieb:

I'm not an advanced player, so I'm sure there are easy "Fixes" to make it better, but I *HATE* stressing about the hit points of my minions!

So now that you have done these for at least a league and I know you did skellie mages and golems in the past leagues (Yes, I stalk you!) =-) -- If you could run one build next league and everything is the same which build do you enjoy the most? Just curious, im at Act 6 right now on this one (I'm slow!) Was using hit-based SRS/Absolution but dropped absolution because the srs are killing before I get abs summoned, so that is pretty awesome. :)

Poison srs is just delightful, incredible single target dps and pretty smooth gameplay overall.
I strongly recommend poison srs if you are starting it as your first character. Skele mages are also strong but I made them to be as defensive as possible. Their dmg is ok but nothing comes close to poison srs' single target damage.
As a seasoned minion player I am pleased with the state of the build when it was week 1, if you can improve on it, it only proves itself to be more worthy and easier to play with.
GL with your character ^^

I took a look at your character and I recommend you to get poison chance gem instead of wither when you are at the start. It would be easier for you to then pickup a darkness enthralled and get your poison chance to 100%.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MrsDeath_ um 23.04.2023, 15:51:17
"
I took a look at your character and I recommend you to get poison chance gem instead of wither when you are at the start. It would be easier for you to then pickup a darkness enthralled and get your poison chance to 100%.

Well, thats really embarrasing... :) I put together a few things I already had to start this guy, then just figured I'd upgrade gear when things get difficult, just in act7 now, even forgot to do the lab to get any ascendency points and things are still melting... its really silly how much easier this is to level
So I plan on using unique united sword and surrender shield end game, im able to slam other trees onto uniques in the special forge, right? What ilvl min(84+ only?), bases im guessing minion wand and armor shield does which type matter for tree slamming, and what are the best crucible nodes to have for this build?

Also, what's the best order for the best end game upgrades, ghastly jewels > unique ghastly > awakened/divergent gems? I wanna start speed clearing t16s.
"
Diemian schrieb:
So I plan on using unique united sword and surrender shield end game, im able to slam other trees onto uniques in the special forge, right? What ilvl min(84+ only?), bases im guessing minion wand and armor shield does which type matter for tree slamming, and what are the best crucible nodes to have for this build?

Also, what's the best order for the best end game upgrades, ghastly jewels > unique ghastly > awakened/divergent gems? I wanna start speed clearing t16s.

Feeding frenzy on sword, block chance on shield.

My week 1 version is the perfected version of its budget. After that version you move into mageblood territory.

Ofc you can buy an awakened multistrike for dmg boost.
ty! is the main reason you have divine blessing on sword as a buff so you can run malev too? I hate a lot of buttons, do you have a ctrl macro to hit all buffs at once or something? are you only evasion for spell sup, if so, is spell sup that much better than armor/shield combo? does crit matter at all for this build? I don't think I'm poison capped yet, a lot of builds I looked at for poison srs are well over 100%, any reason for this or no reason to go over 100%?
"
Diemian schrieb:
ty! is the main reason you have divine blessing on sword as a buff so you can run malev too? I hate a lot of buttons, do you have a ctrl macro to hit all buffs at once or something? are you only evasion for spell sup, if so, is spell sup that much better than armor/shield combo? does crit matter at all for this build? I don't think I'm poison capped yet, a lot of builds I looked at for poison srs are well over 100%, any reason for this or no reason to go over 100%?

100% is plenty enough, just dont go under or some of your attacks would go to waste.

I am using evasion bases for the sole reason of picking the suppression mod.

I do not use any macro, I will upload a video, currently am uploading a video of showcasing me killing an uber boss so you guys can grasp some of the mechanics of the build.

I am using w, e and mostly right click on the build. You dont really need that many buttons, e is pressed once every 20 seconds, we have at least 4 perma auras, haste, malevolence, determination and tempest shield. Envy we use with divine blessing which allows us to cut it from our es/mana pool.

The video link will be here once uploaded: https://youtu.be/3oOb8sKK8JI

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: