[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
AligatorAl schrieb:
Ok, well I think your build is very cool, I'm attempting to do the same using this post you made. I'm sure that many people will appreciate a more formal guide when you get the chance to start one. Thanks again.

Currently, I am rushing for mageblood and my 40/40 challenges, certainly once I get all those tasks done I may go into more detail about the build.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Nice build, trying to switch to this one aa previous SRS build that did not feel it had enough damage past T14-15 maps.

I'm still trying to figure out this poison type of build.

I can't afford a mageblood or ashes of the stars right now. The rest I tried to do as best I can, still it feels a bit slow when trying to do maps.

I'm still trying to see what boots and gloves to make the build more pleasant,right now I ran out of currrency,trying to farm some more. Otherwise I feel there is a lot of fingerdexterity involved. Envy lasts 21 seconds,then desecrate,then bone offering, then hit flasks etc,etc.....
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nosferat um 18.04.2023, 12:53:36
"
Nosferat schrieb:
Nice build, trying to switch to this one aa previous SRS build that did not feel it had enough damage past T14-15 maps.

I'm still trying to figure out this poison type of build.

I can't afford a mageblood or ashes of the stars right now. The rest I tried to do as best I can, still it feels a bit slow when trying to do maps.

I'm still trying to see what boots and gloves to make the build more pleasant,right now I ran out of currrency,trying to farm some more. Otherwise I feel there is a lot of fingerdexterity involved. Envy lasts 21 seconds,then desecrate,then bone offering, then hit flasks etc,etc.....

Thats why we use arcanist brand, that one triggers a curse, desecrate and bone offering.
Yup, you are right. In my overhaul of the build, I was kind of left without currency, will have to farm some to get chromes and others to socket arcanist brand.
I will update some tips on how to use the build and I will add my skill bar as an example of how to use it.
I'm a complete newbie when it comes to PoE and was wondering if this build would be newb friendly? I dont know crafting and what not, i do know the trading system or have traded before. This build looks a lot of fun and figured i'd ask and if it isn't, is there any other build you'd recommend a newb to use?
"
creedius schrieb:
I'm a complete newbie when it comes to PoE and was wondering if this build would be newb friendly? I dont know crafting and what not, i do know the trading system or have traded before. This build looks a lot of fun and figured i'd ask and if it isn't, is there any other build you'd recommend a newb to use?

If you have played minions before, then maybe you wont have that much of a hard time. But if you have not played minions before, I would not recommend this build as a newb.
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
"
creedius schrieb:

If you have played minions before, then maybe you wont have that much of a hard time. But if you have not played minions before, I would not recommend this build as a newb.

Would you say that Zoomancer is more newb-friendly then?
"
creedius schrieb:
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
"
creedius schrieb:

Would you say that Zoomancer is more newb-friendly then?

I have not tried it yet.
Alright, i think i'll try and attempt your SRS. Thanks for the answers!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: