[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
motsilver schrieb:
Great build btw, I'd like to know what farm strategy you're using with the build, because I still don't know what would be the best for this build =/

I dont farm anything, I am a boss killer I carry people for currency.
But, you could do any content so I prefer essences, harvest and invitation farm while I do grind for mageblood. I usually grind shaper guardians etc.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Latest update: I swapped from unnatural strength to Bone Barrier.
Bone armour is on our left click now and we can use it with vaal molten shell which is amazing to take big hits. I recommend this change to everyone.
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
"
motsilver schrieb:
Great build btw, I'd like to know what farm strategy you're using with the build, because I still don't know what would be the best for this build =/

But, you could do any content so I prefer essences, harvest and invitation farm while I do grind for mageblood. I usually grind shaper guardians etc.

but what did you do at first until you got your gear? I'm farming expedition at the moment with harbinger and essences, I think I'll swap to harvest and expedition
"
motsilver schrieb:
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
"
motsilver schrieb:

but what did you do at first until you got your gear? I'm farming expedition at the moment with harbinger and essences, I think I'll swap to harvest and expedition

Same thing, I killed quest bosses for people who can't. Srs + absolution is strong enough to destroy quest bosses with ease.
About the level 90 version: https://pobb.in/ERhUe90Y

I have pretty much completed this setup and I am moving to red maps. I just switched my +1 minion skill level helmet for one with lvl 20 minion damage support so I could get the melee splash in.

Mob groups explode, and this setup is great for groups of tough enemies like in expedition, but single target damage seems lacking in tier 11, with bosses and some rares taking a little time to kill.

I am not sure what else there is to improve without going into div gear and the poison build. I have +1 minion level on my weapon and even have a couple of minion damage nodes in place of life.

How will this perform in tier 16 and against guardians and bosses? Is the idea that we are tanky enough to not be oneshot and so we don't care how long a fight takes?

Edit - I forgot the ghastly eye which I don't have yet and it is a good damage bump. But I don't think it is enough to make up for the gap from t11 to t16.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Devilator um 23.08.2023, 16:34:16
"
Devilator schrieb:
About the level 90 version: https://pobb.in/ERhUe90Y

I have pretty much completed this setup and I am moving to red maps. I just switched my +1 minion skill level helmet for one with lvl 20 minion damage support so I could get the melee splash in.

Mob groups explode, and this setup is great for groups of tough enemies like in expedition, but single target damage seems lacking in tier 11, with bosses and some rares taking a little time to kill.

I am not sure what else there is to improve without going into div gear and the poison build. I have +1 minion level on my weapon and even have a couple of minion damage nodes in place of life.

How will this perform in tier 16 and against guardians and bosses? Is the idea that we are tanky enough to not be oneshot and so we don't care how long a fight takes?

Edit - I forgot the ghastly eye which I don't have yet and it is a good damage bump. But I don't think it is enough to make up for the gap from t11 to t16.

It would be help if I could see your character so we can figure out the improvements.
A 6 link on absolution as chest would help a lot. Vaal absolution is a great improvement, since items got cheaper at this point one could come a long way with a small amount of money and do maps with ele minions.

If you could public your profile I might comment on what you may be missing.
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
It would be help if I could see your character so we can figure out the improvements.
A 6 link on absolution as chest would help a lot. Vaal absolution is a great improvement, since items got cheaper at this point one could come a long way with a small amount of money and do maps with ele minions.

Never mind, I am a dummy and forgot that my Elemental Focus in the 6th chest slot isn't linked :D I do have Vaal Absolution. So with a 6L and a nice Ghastly Eye I should be good.

Btw is there any reason why the Eye you were using gives cold damage? Do we just want the highest damage number regardless of element? For the SRS, is it all converted to fire?

Thanks for the great guide and for answering questions!
"
Devilator schrieb:
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:

Never mind, I am a dummy and forgot that my Elemental Focus in the 6th chest slot isn't linked :D I do have Vaal Absolution. So with a 6L and a nice Ghastly Eye I should be good.

Btw is there any reason why the Eye you were using gives cold damage? Do we just want the highest damage number regardless of element? For the SRS, is it all converted to fire?

Thanks for the great guide and for answering questions!

I was playing ssf and that was just a drop ^^
Anything that improves your damage is fine.
There is a tattoo that gives us +1 level to for a 30 intelligence point on tree. This tattoo allows us to reach 3 spectres with ashes +1 , helmet +2 levels, lvl 21 raise spectre and then we get a +1 from tattoo to reach lvl 25 spectres.
Then we could use a matron on our setup.
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
There is a tattoo that gives us +1 level to for a 30 intelligence point on tree. This tattoo allows us to reach 3 spectres with ashes +1 , helmet +2 levels, lvl 21 raise spectre and then we get a +1 from tattoo to reach lvl 25 spectres.
Then we could use a matron on our setup.

Which spectres would you advise with focus on mapping? Or it's the same?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: