[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
"
soldiersmart123 schrieb:
Can you describe with the SRS + Vaal Absolution gameplay style is? I've never done that combo before, and it looks like I'll be here awhile before I convert to Poison. Thanks.

Srs on right click, you sometimes hit absolution to start them going. You need 3 monsters to die with absolution buff in order for them to all spawn. Just use vaal abso at bosses.
You can convocate absolution next to you. What do you want is cast - move - cast - move - cast - move. Cast srs and move to the next pack and be sure you have 3 absolutions behind you to clear.

Got it thanks. What is the reason Absolution was chosen for the 6L and SRS the 4L, rather than the other way around?
"
soldiersmart123 schrieb:
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
"
soldiersmart123 schrieb:
Can you describe with the SRS + Vaal Absolution gameplay style is? I've never done that combo before, and it looks like I'll be here awhile before I convert to Poison. Thanks.

Srs on right click, you sometimes hit absolution to start them going. You need 3 monsters to die with absolution buff in order for them to all spawn. Just use vaal abso at bosses.
You can convocate absolution next to you. What do you want is cast - move - cast - move - cast - move. Cast srs and move to the next pack and be sure you have 3 absolutions behind you to clear.

Got it thanks. What is the reason Absolution was chosen for the 6L and SRS the 4L, rather than the other way around?

Absolution is stronger in maps and on single target etc. on a low investment degree. This is why I go hybrid way with srs + abso so we can faster level and upgrade our gear into poison srs.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I completed the character before mb, now all I have to do is get quality gems and farm it. This feels really really different from non-haste version. If you are aiming for this character guys, I should say try to go for this version. After ashes the game changes.
https://poe.ninja/builds/ancestor/character/MrsDeath_/SadPandaAncientOne?i=0&search=class%3DNecromancer
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MrsDeath_ um 22.08.2023, 12:52:36
I'm so slow, did not even switch yet to poison and you already finished character.

SNapshooted 3 different stages of your build while you was leveling, atleast I know what to aim for :)
"
Asag schrieb:
I'm so slow, did not even switch yet to poison and you already finished character.

SNapshooted 3 different stages of your build while you was leveling, atleast I know what to aim for :)

Honestly, lvl 20 haste feels so good that I am debating of introducing it into every version of the character, if you feel slow try making some space for haste high level and give it a go.
Ewwo, just wanted to let u know, that i tryed to play with haste instead of male and it feels just way better to play lol so yeah
"
Bqkq schrieb:
Ewwo, just wanted to let u know, that i tryed to play with haste instead of male and it feels just way better to play lol so yeah

Yep, this is a change I will write about.
I'm playing SRS, and I'm curious what tattoos people have been using. Minion life and skill effect duration seem the most obviously applicable, but I could also see reservation efficiency or aura effect being good (or just max life, I suppose). Any other good ones I should keep an eye out for?
"
mookie990 schrieb:
I'm playing SRS, and I'm curious what tattoos people have been using. Minion life and skill effect duration seem the most obviously applicable, but I could also see reservation efficiency or aura effect being good (or just max life, I suppose). Any other good ones I should keep an eye out for?

I prefer focusing on the character when it comes to tattoos like, chaos res, reduced curse effect etc. I would focus on making our character tankier instead of going for minion stats on our tattoos because those stats are rarer and few and far between for us.
Great build btw, I'd like to know what farm strategy you're using with the build, because I still don't know what would be the best for this build =/

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: