[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
yankuch schrieb:
"
Iljuschka schrieb:
I kinda have pdst from Former Leagues where i fucked Up my start , is it Safe to Go Instant deadeye instat of Ranger and Respec later ? How is the Power in early Maps compared to Ranger Rain of Arrow

Totally fair! in terms of DPS deadeye will have 3x the dps compared to Raider in early maps if you're playing TS or 2x if you're playing LA/IS.

The pros of Raider is that you get spell suppress, ailment immunity phasing and onslaught.

in my build, you will get 100% spell suppress from the tree, ailment immunity from purity of elements and phasing/onslaught on kill or via flask.

So it would be redundant to play raider.

How do you come up with the numbers when comparing dps to a raider?
This is not that I'm doubting you, it is just that I have a hard time guestimating what happens in PoB when I myself try to change skills/tree/ascendancy in order to see if there are places I can get a bit more QoL for not too much dps or better defence or for that matter more dps (although I'm assuming you have already min/maxed that bit).
Hmm, I'm sure there should have been a punctuation somewhere there because that was one long sentence....

Also, not sure if this was already asked, but I'm assuming this can be done in SSF. It will just not be nearly as good. I did not see anything that I felt was build enabling. Just massive improvements.
Instead of going with the defensive raider you go with offensive deadeye. 2 more arrows, more mark effect, tailwind and more mirage archers. Of course it will be more DMG.
"
How do you come up with the numbers when comparing dps to a raider?
This is not that I'm doubting you, it is just that I have a hard time guestimating what happens in PoB when I myself try to change skills/tree/ascendancy in order to see if there are places I can get a bit more QoL for not too much dps or better defence or for that matter more dps (although I'm assuming you have already min/maxed that bit).
Hmm, I'm sure there should have been a punctuation somewhere there because that was one long sentence....

Also, not sure if this was already asked, but I'm assuming this can be done in SSF. It will just not be nearly as good. I did not see anything that I felt was build enabling. Just massive improvements.

I clicked the raider nodes and adjusted the gems to account for endless ammunition. If you give raider a damage aura instead of purity of element it's not as big a gap, but then you also lose on the resistances from purity of elements which puts more pressure on gear which was, I thought, the whole point behind starting raider instead of deadeye in the first.

LA/IS would have been much more similar in strength in 3.20 on raider but now that we get +2 proj on tree and +2 proj on ascendancy, we don't need to run GMP anymore to have excellent clear on deadeye. if you check my latest video you'll see that the clear is excellent without GMP (I used death's harp to simulate +2 proj)
"
Yorz schrieb:
Instead of going with the defensive raider you go with offensive deadeye. 2 more arrows, more mark effect, tailwind and more mirage archers. Of course it will be more DMG.

Of course it is. I was asking how you can tell the actual numbers.

The numbers I see in PoB doesn't always make sense for this build. If you straight up just change the deadeye to a raider in PoB the numbers drop but not by much at all. I'm missing something.

I'm just using the raider swap as an example.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Merrygrin um 04.04.2023, 14:27:12
hello, is it mf viable?
"
Merrygrin schrieb:
"
Yorz schrieb:

The numbers I see in PoB doesn't always make sense for this build. If you straight up just change the deadeye to a raider in PoB the numbers drop but not by much at all. I'm missing something.

you have to take off a damage gem too for GMP to make up for the loss in arrows. it's almost half the damage in my preliminary PoB
"
crazypearce schrieb:
"
Merrygrin schrieb:
"
Yorz schrieb:

I wrote a long reply to this but in the end I think we should put my question to rest. This is a thread about the Deadeye TS build. Not on how I should interprete numbers in PoB.

How does vengeant cascade interact with Tornado shot? Do the primary or secondary projectiles return?
"
Khouse schrieb:
How does vengeant cascade interact with Tornado shot? Do the primary or secondary projectiles return?

It used to be the primary projectiles only.
The behavior might be different this time around we will have to test it to see
"
yankuch schrieb:
"
Khouse schrieb:

It used to be the primary projectiles only.
The behavior might be different this time around we will have to test it to see

What do you think about this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grRC-hO4ftE?

I know the guy has like 5+ mirror build, but still, return proj tech seems kinda insane.

I know that for TS it's probably not an optimal keystone, but if we use LA as main skill + return proj, it's probably worth swapping artillery ballista for another one since artillery ballista doesn't work with return proj?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: