[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
theio666 schrieb:
I know that for TS it's probably not an optimal keystone, but if we use LA as main skill + return proj, it's probably worth swapping artillery ballista for another one since artillery ballista doesn't work with return proj?

Indeed, we will have to see what the proper single target setup becomes with the new return behavior, there is a risk that tornado shot just don't make tornados anymore on return. It's likely gonna end up as TS ballista with barrage support or LA ballista with barrage support.

Or you know, maybe one of the bow's crucible tree's skill altering's node make us want to play another skill altogether!
May i know why we are not using gmp or lmp when using tornado shot doesnt ts scale with more projectiles? i feel like 5 is kinda low no? or does the last link depend on the skill u play? (LA:TS:IS) / (Barrage:Damage on full life)

love the guide so far im giga hyped to play bow starter again after some leagues
thx for posting all this info on here and reddit.
"
Damonian51104 schrieb:
May i know why we are not using gmp or lmp when using tornado shot doesnt ts scale with more projectiles? i feel like 5 is kinda low no? or does the last link depend on the skill u play? (LA:TS:IS) / (Barrage:Damage on full life)

love the guide so far im giga hyped to play bow starter again after some leagues

You're right, TS does scale with projectiles, but from my testing I have found that at 5 projectiles, GMP is a bit weaker than the next support gem. And lmp is just much worse. Therefore, no matter what skill you play after merc lab, they will all share the same support gems.
"
yankuch schrieb:
"
Damonian51104 schrieb:

You're right, TS does scale with projectiles, but from my testing I have found that at 5 projectiles, GMP is a bit weaker than the next support gem. And lmp is just much worse. Therefore, no matter what skill you play after merc lab, they will all share the same support gems.

would a crucible tree with lvl 1 gmp or lmp but gg then? They showed you can get it, but at lvl 1, might not be. Seems like a good 7 link otherwise, hopefully its not too rare.
You recommend phys to cold Heatshiver set up in end game in the last sentence of your guide but there isn't any set up provided. Is there a reason why?
Really looking forward to league starting this in Crucible. Best of luck to everyone.

I'll be eagerly watching your updates on YouTube and I greatly appreciate you sharing your knowledge and expertise with the community. ♥
"
kiplingfinch schrieb:
You recommend phys to cold Heatshiver set up in end game in the last sentence of your guide but there isn't any set up provided. Is there a reason why?

There are too many variables at play in 3.21 for me to confidently release an end game PoB before launch. Heatshiver could become T1 rarity, the crucible skill tree could shake up the meta drastically. I will make sure to document my progression on my channel though so if you want to follow along you can do so there.
"
octeris schrieb:
Really looking forward to league starting this in Crucible. Best of luck to everyone.

I'll be eagerly watching your updates on YouTube and I greatly appreciate you sharing your knowledge and expertise with the community. ♥

And I appreciate you saying that :D
Thanks for this build, I will try this at league start (TS). Finally need change from Elementalist EA ballista ))
I hope it will be fun, good, strong, not rippy .. :)
"
Oxmo schrieb:
would a crucible tree with lvl 1 gmp or lmp but gg then? They showed you can get it, but at lvl 1, might not be. Seems like a good 7 link otherwise, hopefully its not too rare.

I will have to do some extensive tests to make sure of this but I believe if we can get lvl 1 gmp on the tree before we have access to +2 arrow bows and +1 arrow quivers, we could drop endless ammunition in favor of far shot or ricochet.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: