[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Thx for the Guide, unfortunately I am lacking massive Damage compared to your Low budget mapping PoB. Could some one please check my PoB?

https://pobb.in/ysBexbIkXpnI

my average Damage: 4k
Low budget mapping: 40k

I must have made some critical error, but I can't spot it.
Thank you so much.
First of all thanks a lot for the guide, had a smooth league start with Ice Shot and i'm already blasting through semi-juiced t16s

Secondly i would like to know what you guys think are great crucible passives for this build, especially for Ice Shot. Currently i'm just running one with some flat dmg and ias
im following this guide and its been amazing , with about 3-4 divs budget , we can already clear t16 with no problem (dont expect to blast the map boss in under 1s though). and i really want to ask, how do we transition into crit (since it has higher dps, correct?) i have about 9 divines rightnow. any guide about the tree and gear to transition into? how much do we need to transition into crit build?
or is it better to just follow the mid budget precise technique tree pob?

and is it better to stay tornado shot or change it into lightning arrow since we have the new vengeant cascade (double damage because of the returning proj)?
"
Thx for the Guide, unfortunately I am lacking massive Damage compared to your Low budget mapping PoB. Could some one please check my PoB?

Thank you so much.

You probably had the same issue as I did.

Make sure both TS and Artillery Ballista have "Full DPS" ticked and under Artillery Ballista, set the count on the right of it to "25"
Just thought I'd mention the mistake in the forum write up of the guide VS the PoB

"
To remove the enduring mana flask, we will need the helmet implicit with reduced Mana Cost of Attacks as well as the craft non-channeling skills have -7 to total mana cost on both rings. We must make sure that tornado shot cost at least 1 mana so that we gain inspiration charges from inspiration support.

In the PoB inspiration is on Artillery Ballista for the progression version, so might want to update that.

Also, just finding a bit of trouble with mana with all the new easily accessible attack speed, Tornado Shot just eats up all your mana with like 5.49 attack rate. Should we just take a mana leech node???
"
JamieBunpup schrieb:
Just a quick question cause I'm a tad confused.

The progression PoB says to use Inspiration on the 6l for artillery ballista. But on the forum post it says to use hypothermia and swap to inspiration when you go crit.

Both works just fine. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, the pob setup is a bit more optimal.
"
radmonka schrieb:
Very nice build! Could you take a look and give me a tip what to upgrade next for further dmg?

Hey, im glad you enjoy my build! Try to find yourself in this upgrade path and see if you're missing anything

Craft your flasks (important) -> Prismweave -> Karui Ward (with oil for cheap annoint) -> Highest elemental dps bow you can afford. -> Kaom's spirit + Immortal flesh -> Life gain per Enemy Hit with Attacks synthesis implicit ring -> Watcher's Eye with chance to evade while affected by grace -> Lethal pride (even a bad one) -> Spell Suppress gear (with decent eldritch implicits) -> Cluster Jewels -> Grace Watcher's Eye -> Massive Thread of Hope -> (work in progress)
"
timestealer schrieb:
im following this guide and its been amazing , with about 3-4 divs budget , we can already clear t16 with no problem (dont expect to blast the map boss in under 1s though). and i really want to ask, how do we transition into crit (since it has higher dps, correct?) i have about 9 divines rightnow. any guide about the tree and gear to transition into? how much do we need to transition into crit build?
or is it better to just follow the mid budget precise technique tree pob?

and is it better to stay tornado shot or change it into lightning arrow since we have the new vengeant cascade (double damage because of the returning proj)?

Nice! Take a look at the new End Game crit PoB, If you have all the components from the progression PoB purchased, the prices fluctuate a lot so it's hard to give an estimate on the expected price to transition.

It's really up to you whether you prefer tornado shot or lightning arrow, but if you're just wondering dps wise, tornado shot still outscales lightning arrow despite the double damage from vengeant cascade.
"
JamieBunpup schrieb:
Just thought I'd mention the mistake in the forum write up of the guide VS the PoB

"
To remove the enduring mana flask, we will need the helmet implicit with reduced Mana Cost of Attacks as well as the craft non-channeling skills have -7 to total mana cost on both rings. We must make sure that tornado shot cost at least 1 mana so that we gain inspiration charges from inspiration support.

In the PoB inspiration is on Artillery Ballista for the progression version, so might want to update that.

Also, just finding a bit of trouble with mana with all the new easily accessible attack speed, Tornado Shot just eats up all your mana with like 5.49 attack rate. Should we just take a mana leech node???

Either lower the mana cost even more, (by alternate quality inspiration or catalyst on your jewelry) until you're satisfied with the mana cost or grab a mana leech node.
"

Thank you so much.

Yup, you are missing a couple of very important nodes, precise technique, endless ammunition and farsight with the bow mastery projectile speed also apply to projectile damage.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: