[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Nice guide, been working well for me so far.

I'm playing Ice shot, what changes should i make to the endgame PoB?
Could anyone

I have this weapon (using tornado shot) The options I have are:

ending with 40% projectile speed with 30% reduced projectile damage. This path includes -3% crit change with +80% crit mult and 120 int.

Or ending with socketed gems supported by level 10 less duration but having 10% increased dex and +80 accuracy.

Both options seems good since we have many int stuff.
Hi, I have been watching your endgame POB and it looks really well. Do you have a stimated price for it? And how do this build perform against uber bosses? Viable with 100 divs?

Ty for this great build.
hi, i'm having problems with trinity, when the "cold damage" stone is inserted, it does not fill up and the xD icon does not light up, but when I remove it, how does everything work, what could be the problem? Or is that how it should be?
ps attached a link to the profile, temporarily removed the stone because I don’t understand what’s wrong :/

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hlqq/characters
Hello, you can see if something is missing.
The trinity works very poorly, the cold resonance is hard to turn on

https://pobb.in/8-Xsrsq50hZv
Just a quick question cause I'm a tad confused.

The progression PoB says to use Inspiration on the 6l for artillery ballista. But on the forum post it says to use hypothermia and swap to inspiration when you go crit.
Why are we taking Lethal Pride? Do we really need the Strength? ?
Can anyone help me what should i upgrade next? I feel like my damage and survivability is lacking something. I have few div to spent.
"
Antbro schrieb:
Why are we taking Lethal Pride? Do we really need the Strength? ?

Yes we need strength and int for the red and blue skills.
How to get 100 STR from Lethal Pride timeless jewel? I only got about 50. Do you just mean by finding big nodes that grant some +20s?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DuFFzbar um 13.04.2023, 11:15:25

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: