[3.22 update] Ethical Crit Impending Doom + Hexblast Occultist: The 6699 Build

Thank you for providing the build and the thorough replies
Im super late to the party but wanted to ask for some advice. I got most of the stuff and am currently buying the rest as i write (mainly flasks/Empower), but even with my build in its current state i get the feeling that i shouldnt be struggling as much as i am. Certain rares provide a challenge and map bosses are HARD to kill. With my current dps i cant imagine a substantial increase just by buying whats left for completion, so im assuming i messed something up.

Pobb if someone wants to take a look: https://pobb.in/fxrf7S0MeMEv
Bottled Faith is like a 20% more multiplier. A crit flask will make a surprisingly big difference too, getting you closer to crit chance capped.

Your trigger / cast / cooldown rate is fine; there's currently room to increase your cast speed a bit which would be a more multiplier. Once you get cooldown recovery on your belt you could increase it even more.

Make sure you're using your totem setup for tankier enemies as needed; it's like 1/3 of the total damage.

If you're struggling on the map bosses and rares because you're dying the flasks will make a big difference. Vitality will help with recovery a bit. The POB is also missing a bunch of life which would be the biggest help to your survivability. You also are missing a source of life leech which will make your recovery feel bad.

There's also some discussion earlier in this thread about allocating the Window of Opportunity wheel via a Magebane Impossible Escape and using the saved passive points for cluster for more damage. I haven't played that version of the build so others might be more help there.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von _Atollo_ um 16.10.2023, 17:13:47
Thank you for the quick answer, it feels a lot better now! Im impressed about the difference between random flasks and more optimized ones. Now to grind the remaining levels.
Alright,

All league I wanted to do impending doom, I made the PF first, did a powercharge crit stacking witch. Now I am here with yours because I heard about it from someone at league start, they did it and loved it (think they still doing it) realized I had all the items I needed for this.

Anyways, I still don't know what kind of cast/cdr rate I am suppose to actually aim for.

I feel like I do ok damage but I think it can be better.

Suggestions?

POB - https://pobb.in/CVtn3AlBv4-K
"
Judasmonk schrieb:
Alright,

All league I wanted to do impending doom, I made the PF first, did a powercharge crit stacking witch. Now I am here with yours because I heard about it from someone at league start, they did it and loved it (think they still doing it) realized I had all the items I needed for this.

Anyways, I still don't know what kind of cast/cdr rate I am suppose to actually aim for.

Suggestions?

Took a quick look at your PoB. Your cooldown rate is really good. You could switch your boot implicit to get a little bit more.

You could use some additional cast speed to maximize your DPS. You have onslaught ticked in the config but I'm not seeing a source of onslaught so I think you're 20% lower on cast speed than the PoB currently shows. That would be the best way to increase DPS. I'm seeing your cast time at 0.13 sec; your cooldown is .106s. That should be like a 10-15% DPS increase if you get that sorted.

The life mastery you have selected on the Purity of Flesh wheel isn't doing anything for your build.

The Timeless Jewel you're using is transforming the Quick Recovery node into something that's not useful; you're going to want a different one.

Also, there's an open jewel socket that you can do a lot with. You could also get a 30 attribute tattoo. +1 power charge at ancestral knowledge would likely be good.
"
_Atollo_ schrieb:
"
Judasmonk schrieb:
Alright,

Suggestions?

Took a quick look at your PoB. Your cooldown rate is really good. You could switch your boot implicit to get a little bit more.

You could use some additional cast speed to maximize your DPS. You have onslaught ticked in the config but I'm not seeing a source of onslaught so I think you're 20% lower on cast speed than the PoB currently shows. That would be the best way to increase DPS. I'm seeing your cast time at 0.13 sec; your cooldown is .106s. That should be like a 10-15% DPS increase if you get that sorted.

The life mastery you have selected on the Purity of Flesh wheel isn't doing anything for your build.

The Timeless Jewel you're using is transforming the Quick Recovery node into something that's not useful; you're going to want a different one.

Also, there's an open jewel socket that you can do a lot with. You could also get a 30 attribute tattoo. +1 power charge at ancestral knowledge would likely be good.

Thanks for the feedback, the league is basically done for me though so i'm just running a poison spark but if this works next league i'm definitely gonna have one for it
Hey,

really loving this build. Tried it out on standard, however I just can't seem to get on the same level as you have in your build. I feel kinda stuck, where should I focus on?

P.S: i threw together the most random assortment of what worked out of my stash, ignore the not fully leveled gems.

POB: https://pobb.in/Oe3jDWuKLJif
"
xiaohaoma schrieb:
Hey,

really loving this build. Tried it out on standard, however I just can't seem to get on the same level as you have in your build. I feel kinda stuck, where should I focus on?

P.S: i threw together the most random assortment of what worked out of my stash, ignore the not fully leveled gems.

POB: https://pobb.in/Oe3jDWuKLJif

Just took a quick glance, but that cane is really going to hold you back. You’ve got the important mod for the mechanics (+level/quality) but the other two mods are dead for the build. You really want the cast speed mod; the cane can get over 50% and more cast speed means more curse applications, means more doom blasts per second. Additionally, you can get like 150% increased damage on the cane which makes a noticeable difference for the build. See if you can find a better Cane and I’ll bet the build feels instantly much better
Zuletzt bearbeitet von _Atollo_ um 26.11.2023, 10:03:32
Thanks for the reply. I was already suspecting that the staff had something to do with the build feeling a little weird. One more thing though - I seem to be constantly die while alch & going in red maps, and I am guessing that it might have something to do with phys mitigation (or the lack thereof in my build). Is there any way to improve upon defensive layers and if so, how would I go about doing that?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: