[3.22 update] Ethical Crit Impending Doom + Hexblast Occultist: The 6699 Build

Thanks for the reply, still confortably clearing T16 for all those wondering, the pops makes it as fast as my previous tornado shot build while feeling a lot tankier, will def try to do all the things you mentioned specially reducing the cast speed a little and getting more life and qol.

Thanks again will update later :)
Hey not sure if this matters but using a warped timepiece amulet or timeclasp ring with negative skill duration works pretty well in place of the 23 qual gem, you are losing some other stats but its been fine for me spamming low tier essence maps lol.
Yeah, I used Timeclasp during progression. I would recommend Timeclasp over Warped Timepiece because Eternal Damnation is very strong.
Spoiler

https://pobb.in/oKXr0I2s8w_u

This is my current gear and pob, everything feels better now, defenses and offence, thanks for the tips.

Still some upgrades to do, but build is feeling good, its ridiculous for blight very very good.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von marquesini um 24.09.2023, 20:15:37
Is there a way to see the exact duration needed for it to be instant? Just curious because I want to experiment with using high level temp chains for more AOE during maps or just min maxing skil points.
"
Sacarox schrieb:
Is there a way to see the exact duration needed for it to be instant? Just curious because I want to experiment with using high level temp chains for more AOE during maps or just min maxing skil points.

Path of Building "calcs" tab, at the top set temporal chains as active skill group, select temporal chains as active skill (not doom blast). Under the "skill type-specific stats" panel there is a stat listed "skill duration" - that's the duration of the temp chains curse.
"
_Atollo_ schrieb:
"
Sacarox schrieb:

Path of Building "calcs" tab, at the top set temporal chains as active skill group, select temporal chains as active skill (not doom blast). Under the "skill type-specific stats" panel there is a stat listed "skill duration" - that's the duration of the temp chains curse.

gotcha, and is there an exact duration or range where it isnt instant? Or just as low as possible

Also thanks for answering all these questions lmao
"
Sacarox schrieb:

gotcha, and is there an exact duration or range where it isnt instant? Or just as low as possible

It could be made actually instant (100% reduced duration resulting in 0.0 sec duration) but doesn't need to be. The important condition is:

Curse duration < Doom Blast cooldown < Curse application time (cast speed)

You know how to check curse duration.

To check doom blast cooldown, select Doom Blast under active skill then hover over the number next to "trigger rate cap" in the "attack/cast rate" panel. The number you're looking for is the one next to where it says "final cooldown of triggered skill."

To check curse application time, set Temporal chains as the active skill then look at the number labeled "cast time" in the "attack / cast rate" panel.

As long as your combination of cast speed / cooldown recovery rate / curse duration satisfies the above inequality, you're good.

If you want to improve DPS, you need to trigger faster which means cooldown and application time both need to go down but you still need to satisfy that condition.
Any potential equip as a place holder for the stave? Need to find currency for it
"
asssmosis schrieb:
Any potential equip as a place holder for the stave? Need to find currency for it

The most critical roll on the staff is the +level/14% support gem quality. You can start by getting a Cane with just that roll (don't get one with the trigger mod) and ignore the other two until you can afford it. I see a few available on Softcore Trade for 40-80c.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/v3OaGzjCE

The build will not "feel" as good without the cast speed. The next best canes will be the support gem mod AND the cast speed mod. There are also a few of these available for pretty cheap!

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/7zmOm5yS5

The final mod is just a % damage mod. There's a few options that would work; chaos damage, spell damage, damage per power charge. You can work out which one is best for you based on availability and budget.

If you absolutely can't afford the cane yet, you could get the reduced duration with a Timeclasp unique ring and a Warped Timepiece amulet but I would not suggest this, you're giving up too much in the build to make it work.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: