[3.20] The Path to Victory - tank pathfinder poison forbidden rite build

"
RinsBiggestFan schrieb:
"
TwiceBorned schrieb:
Why Forbidden Rite? Simple, it have great sinergy with GMP, cause GMP add tons of shotgun, while "less projectile damage" from GMP doesn't affect poison damage, so it's free 200% more damage(from 2 hits to 6) gem.
It was simply most damaging skill I found.
Also easy triggering CWDT curses.

Did you craft the dagger in your PoB?

Also, any idea on how you would go about crafting that Hunter influenced dagger you mentioned to me? I must admit, I don't know how to go about that one.

I bought dagger with cast speed and dot multi, then "suffixes can not be changed", then harvest crafted it and crafted chaos damage. With hunter dagger I would probably take multiple attempt of "suffixes can't be changed" + "reroll with chaos mod" harvest (making said dagger hunter's ofc, firs, with hunter exalted)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TwiceBorned um 02.01.2023, 16:00:26
Also, last question for a while. I know I've been bugging you about stuff.

Sanctified Relics. I just found this one and think it might be quite good. What do you think? If it's bad, what do you think is ideal?

Nicht verfügbar
Einige Gegenstände in diesem Beitrag sind zur Zeit nicht verfügbar.
"
RinsBiggestFan schrieb:
Also, last question for a while. I know I've been bugging you about stuff.

Sanctified Relics. I just found this one and think it might be quite good. What do you think? If it's bad, what do you think is ideal?

Nicht verfügbar

Well, I didn't have any, so any relic would be better than nothing
Also yeah, this one is rather ok.
Einige Gegenstände in diesem Beitrag sind zur Zeit nicht verfügbar.
Hi! Great lookin build will probably give it a go. How much currency do you need for it?
"
ELOCHAPO schrieb:
Hi! Great lookin build will probably give it a go. How much currency do you need for it?

You can start from, like, 20 div(or 10 div if you opt to start without progenesis and use another flask before you get it, but tankiness will be a lot less without progenesis, ofc)
What if i cant afford Progenesis?
"
Aezatsu schrieb:
What if i cant afford Progenesis?

You can use magic amethyst flask with some good suffix(like cast speed or 15% leech damage taken as life) until you get progenesis.
Hello! Me again.

Your belt. You didn't cover it in the Gearing sections. Did you craft it yourself?

How important are the flask mods?
"
RinsBiggestFan schrieb:
Hello! Me again.

Your belt. You didn't cover it in the Gearing sections. Did you craft it yourself?

How important are the flask mods?

Yeah, kinda forgot about it while wtiring guide
Flask mods are crazy inportant, at least 16% reduced charges used is total must, flask effect - less so, but still needed.
Hey,

seems nice, would u say this build is HC viable by any chance ? :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: