[3.20] The Path to Victory - tank pathfinder poison forbidden rite build

"
KaraFIRTINA schrieb:
how do you set the resistors? your clothes don't seem to have much resistance and which we select the pantheons?

You get a lot of resists from flasks and Timeless jewel(2% all res per 10 devotion)
Pantheon: Arakaali+Tukohama
"
TwiceBorned schrieb:
"
RinsBiggestFan schrieb:
This is extremely interesting. Thank you very much for posting us this guide.

Is there any chance you could upload an Uber Sirus video?

Secondly, if you had a lot of currency, how would you go about getting as MUCH damage as possible out of this while still retaining it's current level of tank?

For the first question - sadly, no. I had given all my gear to a friend.. for reason.. and now I don't have both gear and friend, sadly, but that's another story. Will take me to much too farm for a new set and have no drive left to do it.

For the second - I would buy +1 curse eternal damnation(and annoint some other damage node to it, like serpentine spellslinger) and craft much better weapon(with hunter damage over time mod, at the very least). That already will give tons of damage. +1 FR projectile enchant could help too, if only in melee(if you stand to far projectiles will spread too much and one or two could miss anyway). Then get better jewels if those exist on trade, with like extra useful mode.. (so like life+recoup+poison chance/duration+damage)
All together that should roughly double the DPS.

Thank you for the reply.

I'll look into these avenues and see what I can come up with. I'm wanting to do Uber Pinnacle bosses and I absolutely love how you can just stand there and eat everything 99% of the time, but the DPS makes it a little slow, so if I can boost that I'd be extremely happy.

Sorry to hear what happened with your former friend. Some people are trash.

I see you're leveling a Witch now? What's your plan for her?
"
RinsBiggestFan schrieb:

1)No, don't misunderstand me, it was my fault, not his, but w/e, another story
2)Nothing interesting, just fast-ish DO mapper to, well, literally RUN maps.
"
TwiceBorned schrieb:
"
RinsBiggestFan schrieb:

1)No, don't misunderstand me, it was my fault, not his, but w/e, another story
2)Nothing interesting, just fast-ish DO mapper to, well, literally RUN maps.

Any particular reason you went with Forbidden Rite and not another skill? Perhaps it had to do with your original goals for the build?
Why Forbidden Rite? Simple, it have great sinergy with GMP, cause GMP add tons of shotgun, while "less projectile damage" from GMP doesn't affect poison damage, so it's free 200% more damage(from 2 hits to 6) gem.
It was simply most damaging skill I found.
Also easy triggering CWDT curses.
"
TwiceBorned schrieb:
Why Forbidden Rite? Simple, it have great sinergy with GMP, cause GMP add tons of shotgun, while "less projectile damage" from GMP doesn't affect poison damage, so it's free 200% more damage(from 2 hits to 6) gem.

Did you craft the dagger in your PoB?

Also, any idea on how you would go about crafting that Hunter influenced dagger you mentioned to me? I must admit, I don't know how to go about that one.
i know jungroan did this a while ago, wonder who discovered this combo
"
jayceenoodle schrieb:
i know jungroan did this a while ago, wonder who discovered this combo

Tbh I don't know who jungroan is and what combo exactly do you mean, sorry.
"
RinsBiggestFan schrieb:
"
TwiceBorned schrieb:

Did you craft the dagger in your PoB?

Also, any idea on how you would go about crafting that Hunter influenced dagger you mentioned to me? I must admit, I don't know how to go about that one.

Probably fossils are best. Faceted+Corroded+Aberrant you can add sanctified or metalic. Hope for usefull mods and high rolls. If you dont hit jackpot try annul undesired mod and slam hunter exalt. Sounds easy, but you can easily spend hundrets of divines. You can also use some wand with low enough int requirements and/or use base with hunter influence.
"
RinsBiggestFan schrieb:
I'm wanting to do Uber Pinnacle bosses and I absolutely love how you can just stand there and eat everything 99% of the time, but the DPS makes it a little slow, so if I can boost that I'd be extremely happy.

I did all uber bosses with only 7,2m shaper dps (2,1 uber dps) and its enough... the tankiness balance it out.
The only problem is Sirus and Maven. Sirus dont actually hit you much and apply a lot of ailments. Maven can just shut down your defences for 10 seconds. So you actually have to play the mechanics.
Then Exarch big slam is actually huge dot so it kills you too, but its easy to dodge. And Eater mud balls kill anything(the ones that follows you and "suck" you in).
Another threat is rare monster with modifier - can recover hp only up to 50% ...in simulacrum it can kill you too if you dont pay enough attention.

If you want farm uber bosses fast, then you should look into other builds I guess. Because with good enough gear to lets say triple your damage you will probably pay tens/hundrets divines. But if you want uber tanky build capable of doing every content on quite low budget.. its build for you.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: