[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
schnuckiputz schrieb:
any recommendation on what to do with the last suffix? just redeemer slam and hope for extra dmg per aura? kinda new to crafting, any advice would be appreciated. love this build btw

Welp, can't use influenced exalted orbs because it's a fractured item.

What *I* do is craft "Cannot Roll Caster Modifiers" and Exalt+Annul. The bench craft both prevents caster mods from rolling and also protects your current mods from being annul'd.

So basically you bench craft it, exalt, annul, reapply the bench craft as needed, and repeat the process until you're happy.

Things to look for:
Dot Multi
Fire Damage%
Int (ES%)
Str (stat reqs)
Attack Speed (if you like to leap slam)
Crit Multi if you want to go that route.

oh yes ofc. couldve thought about that myself. thanks for the reply!

i got another question if u dont mind tho :D so if i get my hands on a pair of high templar gloves with at least +4 (aoe,projectile,all, etc) to skills and preferable temp chains on hit. it is worth already to swap to a rare helmet right? do u have any crafting guide for it maybe? :o
Zuletzt bearbeitet von schnuckiputz um 07.10.2023, 16:04:59
"
schnuckiputz schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
schnuckiputz schrieb:
any recommendation on what to do with the last suffix? just redeemer slam and hope for extra dmg per aura? kinda new to crafting, any advice would be appreciated. love this build btw

Welp, can't use influenced exalted orbs because it's a fractured item.

What *I* do is craft "Cannot Roll Caster Modifiers" and Exalt+Annul. The bench craft both prevents caster mods from rolling and also protects your current mods from being annul'd.

So basically you bench craft it, exalt, annul, reapply the bench craft as needed, and repeat the process until you're happy.

Things to look for:
Dot Multi
Fire Damage%
Int (ES%)
Str (stat reqs)
Attack Speed (if you like to leap slam)
Crit Multi if you want to go that route.

oh yes ofc. couldve thought about that myself. thanks for the reply!

i got another question if u dont mind tho :D so if i get my hands on a pair of high templar gloves with at least +4 (aoe,projectile,all, etc) to skills and preferable temp chains on hit. it is worth already to swap to a rare helmet right? do u have any crafting guide for it maybe? :o

If you can get a hands like mine:

Then sure, you can swap to a rare helmet then.
Bare minimum to use Hands over rare gloves with be the +6 (+2 AOE, +2 proj, +1 all) and only because it's probably cheaper than crafting rares.

The main draw to using the ones I have is the Temp Chains on hit. Otherwise I wouldn't bother tbh. I would rather use rare gloves for the extra ES, max cold res, dex, and poison chance. But, crafting them is very expensive compared to buying +6 Hands (usually).

As for the helmet, get an ES base with fractured %Phys taken as X (chaos is best but that is giga expensive). Then you can craft suffixes with Deafening Essences of Loathing (reservation) until you get your preferred 3rd suffix (Int or Life regen are good) and then use eldritch currency to do prefixes (Searing Exarch Dominant). After you're happy with those you can work on the implicits.

Mine took over 100div to actually finish and about 1.5 days of running labs with gifts to finally get the enchant (was very profitable though tbh).

EDIT:
I take it back, having actually *looked* at the prices of current +6 gloves on the market, I would rather just craft rares or buy an existing pair if there are any on the market.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Gryphenprey um 07.10.2023, 16:21:46
thakns again for the answers. been very helpful. so i thoguht i sniped a nice +4, temp chain gloves for 2div, but totally forgot the extra lvls viridis gives to empower and enhance. so probably not worth right?
"
schnuckiputz schrieb:
thakns again for the answers. been very helpful. so i thoguht i sniped a nice +4, temp chain gloves for 2div, but totally forgot the extra lvls viridis gives to empower and enhance. so probably not worth right?

You're missing 2 levels, but that's probably fine. As long as you can get Unearth to level 30.

Could also vaal them. YOLO! xD
Hey just wanna say thanks for the build and I am having so much fun.

I have been farming sims and it's been really fun and so tanky!!

Any recommendations for min-maxing for more dps, if you don't mind checking out my pob please? (Though i have to confess I'm not too good at configuring POBs and hope I did it correctly!)

https://pobb.in/FvGMxjYfwd_5

Thank you!! <3
"
linggs schrieb:
Hey just wanna say thanks for the build and I am having so much fun.

I have been farming sims and it's been really fun and so tanky!!

Any recommendations for min-maxing for more dps, if you don't mind checking out my pob please? (Though i have to confess I'm not too good at configuring POBs and hope I did it correctly!)

https://pobb.in/FvGMxjYfwd_5

Thank you!! <3

I configured your POB for you:
https://pobb.in/T7O9ub1tKpY2

As for damage, you're really just looking for some generic increases to damage globally. This will boost your on hit damage as well as Poison DPS.

Right now you have 490k poison dps per poison, which gets you DOT capped in about 73 hits. At 33 hits per second it takes you just over 2 seconds of ramping to reach maximum dps output. Really, your goal from here is to make that shorter.

Changing out your medium cluster with one that has Eternal Suffering will help a lot. Right now you get 12 Withered Stacks from Anom Withering Presence. Eternal Suffering will apply the first 6 stacks of withered for you, then you can top it off with WS as needed.

Corrupted Chest with 40-50% increased damage.

Levels.

Get a way to have endurance charges!

Your weakest point right now is phys max hit only being about 20k.
Thank you so much!!

just dropped for me, is this any good for this build?
"
Geth833 schrieb:

just dropped for me, is this any good for this build?

We don't run Ward as a defense mechanic at all, so no. Nice find though!
Hey Gryph,

I put the build together yesterday and got it up and running today - It's a lot of fun so far and also managed to kill all Ubers.

Is there anything obvious that I'm missing at this point, that could improve the overall build?
https://pobb.in/YdkLABLoBL0Q

Thanks!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: