[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Tevedeh schrieb:
Sold my +6 gloves today to swap to poison. Feeling decent so far, but no idea how I will ever get +3 (or +4?) double corrupt gloves now. I have a live trade search going but it seems unlikely.

Yeah that's why I would consider using Viridi's for Unearth if going poison. I'm not because I made a really sweet rare and I'm stubborn. xD
I just swapped to this build today (just regular version with +5 gloves).

Feels pretty decent already; but still need to finish levelling all the gems and get a couple more levels for a few extra passive points.

Have about 10-15div to work with left; I was originally thinking of just going melding + vile bastion forbidden flesh/flame; but now I wonder if I am better off trying to transition into poison?

Also any tips on how to fit more armor in; sitting in hideout only have 21k armor. Do I need stygian vise + lvl 21 gems? Also can't fit in tempest shield; do I need another enlighten set up?

Curious what my upgrade path should be.

EDIT: Okay I found a double corrupted volkmar's guidance with +1 all gems and +2 socketed proejctiled; so I think it's a transition to poison for me?

https://pobb.in/Z8mGD1185cog
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nihilum12345 um 17.04.2023, 21:15:39
Other than Ashes of the Stars, what can I do to improve this build further?

https://pobb.in/iG52jTcmbBBj

Currently, I can get to about simulacrum level 27 and some mods can kill me up there and the damage really drops off.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Crelin um 17.04.2023, 18:43:39
Okay I found a double corrupted volkmar's guidance with +1 all gems and +2 socketed proejctiled; so I think it's a transition to poison for me?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nihilum12345 um 17.04.2023, 21:15:16
"
Nihilum12345 schrieb:
Okay I found a double corrupted volkmar's guidance with +1 all gems and +2 socketed proejctiled; so I think it's a transition to poison for me?

Should be good to go yeah. I actually quite like the Temp Chains on hit that I have. Going Viridi's Veil for Unearth is probably the correct choice I think.

"
Crelin schrieb:
Other than Ashes of the Stars, what can I do to improve this build further?

https://pobb.in/iG52jTcmbBBj

Currently, I can get to about simulacrum level 27 and some mods can kill me up there and the damage really drops off.

First of all, if you do not have Ashes, you need to use Enhance on your 6L with Cremation. Otherwise you won't be detonating corpses consistently. Going from 40% to 100% chance to detonate is 2.5x MORE damage output. You could, alternatively, use a Dialla's to get the quality you need.

If you get that sorted out, I would invest into a Viridi's Veil with +5 Unearth, put Unearth in that, get fire Volkuur's With Temp Chains on hit, and go poison. :)

I guess it depends on how much you have available to further fund your character.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Gryphenprey um 17.04.2023, 22:40:15
Couple of questions on poison variant:

- It seems on poison we skip the purity of elements/purity of ice/Aegis melding set up? Does this end up making us squishier?

- Do we need double enlighten set up to fit malevolence + HoAG?

- I sold my double corrupted gloves for 10 div to fund the rest of the build; so I guess it's viridi's for me. What are your thoughts on +2 to Aura corruption instead? I think it will add a bit of tankiness to our det/malevolence/discipline set up?

- Stormshroud + Tempest shield gives us full ailment immunity right?

- Can anomalous despair be put in trigger set up with frost shield? And then I can get a curse on hit ring potentially.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nihilum12345 um 17.04.2023, 23:43:51
"
Nihilum12345 schrieb:

- No. Tempest shield gives shock immunity whereas with Stormshroud you have to scale shock avoidance.

Personally, I find the Purity of Elements setup to be a much easier and more comfortable one. The elemental ailment immunity is super nice. While having higher elemental resists with Purity of Ice + Melding is good, it's a bit overkill since you can tank most things in the game with the core setup.
"
Nihilum12345 schrieb:
Couple of questions on poison variant:

- It seems on poison we skip the purity of elements/purity of ice/Aegis melding set up? Does this end up making us squishier?

I will get to it eventually. It's a thing I will do, I'm still just working my way up to it.

- Do we need double enlighten set up to fit malevolence + HoAG?

No, you'll need stuff like that when you ALSO want to fit Purity of Ice.

- I sold my double corrupted gloves for 10 div to fund the rest of the build; so I guess it's viridi's for me. What are your thoughts on +2 to Aura corruption instead? I think it will add a bit of tankiness to our det/malevolence/discipline set up?

Temp Chains can't go on a ring and despair on hit is so much weaker. I would go for TC on the gloves and get a ring with fractured res/stat and bench the -mana cost.

No, you need the actual "shock avoidance" stat.

- Can anomalous despair be put in trigger set up with frost shield? And then I can get a curse on hit ring potentially.

It can go in the wand if you want. It's totally fine. It's only a preference thing for me. In fact, I have a 4s trigger weapon now so I will probably do this now to free a socket for Divergent Plague Bearer (25% dot multi while infecting)

"

Personally, I find the Purity of Elements setup to be a much easier and more comfortable one. The elemental ailment immunity is super nice. While having higher elemental resists with Purity of Ice + Melding is good, it's a bit overkill since you can tank most things in the game with the core setup.

I like the Purity of Elements setup. It would be instead of Malevolence realistically. That said, I play to plan for eventually getting Mageblood so I'll want that setup then, so might as well get it going now.

I will get to melding+purity of ice eventually. It just takes some very specific finagling to make it fit with the HoAG and whatnot.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Gryphenprey um 18.04.2023, 00:49:40
Pretty obvious but just FYI for people asking about tempest shield + stormshroud, you can get 100 percent shock avoidance with a flask (55) + boot implicit (47?). If you are doing simmys like me, you basically have 100% flask up time without MB.

Obviously with MB this gets easier/better.
You weapon is straight up insane, did you craft it yourself? If so would you write a guide?

For stormshroud the best way is to get 100% shock avoid on crucible tree of aegis, for me atleast
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Takuhasu um 18.04.2023, 13:24:11

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: