[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
Hey Gryph, I have been a fan of your builds since synthesis league.

I just have one question. When will you make a build that does not involve either witch class or burning mechanic? Ty for the answers, sincerely your bro.

When they nerf witch into oblivion the way they did Trickster...probably. Idk, every time I think about something it seems to fit the witch *best* with Ascendant sometimes being a viable alternative.

I give Inquisitor some love from time to time, though those builds rarely turn into guides because they end up being just "fine" and not stupidly OP in my eyes...OR a guide already exists in some capacity.

Also I never play melee...

But uh...I have made Ascendant builds..

But that involved self burning...

I'll get back to you on that...

"
WOMFT schrieb:
Hi,

this might be a stupid question but can you actually spawn corpses beyond level 90?; does the helm enchant do anything?

it could be an error on my part but unearth seems to cap corpses at level 90, with unearth level being 30, going to 31 doesnt inc corpse level so is the corpse level capped on the skill gem itself? or in general?

When you get level 32 gem, Unearth gains another corpse level. It just stops being efficient after gem level 30. The helmet enchant is separate from the gem. I believe the reason this is the way that it scales is to cap the possible corpse level at 100. It is technically possible to get level 40 Unearth gem, which would be level 95 corpses, combined with the enchant would be level 100.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Gryphenprey um 08.03.2022, 04:31:12
Opinions on cyclone-cwc-forbidden rite for this build, to automate cremation with cwdt? Needs corpses at least for bosses, so need another cwdt for unearth. Yes I'm lazy and yes I (soon) can afford stasis prison.
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
Hey Gryph, I have been a fan of your builds since synthesis league.

I just have one question. When will you make a build that does not involve either witch class or burning mechanic? Ty for the answers, sincerely your bro.

When they nerf witch into oblivion the way they did Trickster...probably. Idk, every time I think about something it seems to fit the witch *best* with Ascendant sometimes being a viable alternative.

I give Inquisitor some love from time to time, though those builds rarely turn into guides because they end up being just "fine" and not stupidly OP in my eyes...OR a guide already exists in some capacity.

Also I never play melee...

But uh...I have made Ascendant builds..

But that involved self burning...

I'll get back to you on that...

"
WOMFT schrieb:
Hi,

this might be a stupid question but can you actually spawn corpses beyond level 90?; does the helm enchant do anything?

it could be an error on my part but unearth seems to cap corpses at level 90, with unearth level being 30, going to 31 doesnt inc corpse level so is the corpse level capped on the skill gem itself? or in general?

When you get level 32 gem, Unearth gains another corpse level. It just stops being efficient after gem level 30. The helmet enchant is separate from the gem. I believe the reason this is the way that it scales is to cap the possible corpse level at 100. It is technically possible to get level 40 Unearth gem, which would be level 95 corpses, combined with the enchant would be level 100.

oh damn didnt know that, guess its time to buy empower level 4 to make so i can justify the purchase of the battle pass(end me) KEKW.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von WOMFT um 08.03.2022, 07:34:19
"
Narkki schrieb:
Opinions on cyclone-cwc-forbidden rite for this build, to automate cremation with cwdt? Needs corpses at least for bosses, so need another cwdt for unearth. Yes I'm lazy and yes I (soon) can afford stasis prison.

The build is CI so forbidden rite wouldn't deal any damage to ourselves. But even so, you'd be giving up too much to try and make a "lazy" version work sadly.
Returning to the game after a couple years. This build looks interesting. In the guide it said the gems are mandatory and expensive, so how would one level before stwitching to this.

Thanks for help
"
MeanMarge schrieb:
Returning to the game after a couple years. This build looks interesting. In the guide it said the gems are mandatory and expensive, so how would one level before stwitching to this.

Thanks for help

Welp, you need at least the Phantasmal Cremation. As for what to do beforehand...

Whatever you want to. Play something to farm up the currency you need for the gem is the best I got for now. The gem is like 12-14ex by itself.

The good news, is that once you have the gems teh rest is pretty easy to get.
+6% quality of socketed gems synth implicit non-caster wep with +1 to socketed gems prefix, multimod +2 to socketed support gems and +8% quality of socketed gems pushes unearth quality to over 100% (~224% increased corpse life).

Did some pobbing and got around 10M total sirus dps with lazy setup. If I get pob to 40M with reasonable gear (currently very reasonable) I start levelling.
"
Narkki schrieb:
+6% quality of socketed gems synth implicit non-caster wep with +1 to socketed gems prefix, multimod +2 to socketed support gems and +8% quality of socketed gems pushes unearth quality to over 100% (~224% increased corpse life).

Did some pobbing and got around 10M total sirus dps with lazy setup. If I get pob to 40M with reasonable gear (currently very reasonable) I start levelling.

yes, but then you don't have 4 sockets for the links and miss out on a trigger weapon...and gem levels...

So like, best case scenario, you have Unearth - Empower 4 - GMP (because you need the extra projectiles).

So with a level 21 gem, +3 from Empower, +4 from weapon boosting gems, and +1 from amulet, you get a level 29 gem with +14% quality because there's no room for Enhance. =\

Stick to the gloves. ^^
Must use wep sockets for unearth or ditch devouring diadem and resolve mana issues due to cwdt(s) trigger order. Talking about the lazy build obviously. Sorry for hijacking your build thread and thanks for replies.

Edit: oh shit I'm fucked, forgot unearth needs gmp. Rip. 4 link it is then, devouring diadem has to go and I have to path to EB.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Narkki um 09.03.2022, 03:30:47
Hi, great build! Trying to min max now and I have 3 questions:

1) How does Cast speed figure into the build's DPS? My understanding is that Cremation fires 4 projectiles per second per geyser. So 12 projectiles per second, each of which will explode a corpse. None of this is scalable by Cast speed. So the only thing that should matter is to have enough Cast speed to create those corpses with Unearth, and since Unearth creates 5 at a time, it should be trivial to hit that breakpoint. Something like 0.25s speed should be enough to both have enough corpses for all geysers and offerings.

2) Is bleeding an issue? I want to get rid of the affix on my flask to maximize Mageblood. I am thinking that with the Pantheon and huge armour preventing a large initial phys hit, blood shouldn't be a concern. Is anyone running without Bleed prevention to shed some light on this?

3) Are you comfortably procing EO with just the base 5% chance? I kept track in a Simulacrum and it wasn't up 100% of the time, not even close to that actually.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Huaojozu um 09.03.2022, 09:54:56

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: