[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
tachyon34 schrieb:
so i accidentally bought the wrong 6L, the pob for the armor listed 3G 1B 2R, so thats what i got, should have checked the actual gems.

what kind of gems should i run in this case? also is there a cheap way to reroll the sockets to 3g 2b 1R?

thanks

Vorici Calculator is your friend:
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Answer though, is try to hit it with a Vorici White socket from syndicate.

If that fails to convert a red socket, then 1G craft at the bench yields the cheapest on average. 136 Chromes on average with this method.
1 green was a money sink for me and wouldn't hit gggbbr. Got it with 2 green bench in a few tries.

But ya, same thing happened to me. Payed a premium for gggrrb, and went ahh fuck when time came to put stuff together.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DamageIncorporated um 24.03.2022, 03:24:04

2 exalt! score
This build is so much fun. Glad I switched from DD. Thank you!

Can anyone tell me why people run inspiration over conc effect? Is it just for the mana cost reduction? I see a lot of people running it. I read through the posts and didn't see anything, but might've missed it.
"
Mr_Hutz_ schrieb:

Can anyone tell me why people run inspiration over conc effect? Is it just for the mana cost reduction? I see a lot of people running it. I read through the posts and didn't see anything, but might've missed it.

Probably settled on gggrrb, because Inspiration does not appear better to me.
Good question though...
Crit chance with inspiration charges? dunno.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DamageIncorporated um 25.03.2022, 00:47:00
"
"
Mr_Hutz_ schrieb:

Probably settled on gggrrb, because Inspiration does not appear better to me.
Good question though...
Crit chance with inspiration charges? dunno.

because I ran it at one point early in the build because I was having mana problems. That POB is what most people seem to follow and it has Inspiration.

It's not good, don't do it. xD
Hey Gryph, thanks for your great guide, been using this build (mostly your crit built to quite a good effect so far)

https://pastebin.com/Dp3YMDEW

Here's my POB.

Currently i'm doing simul farming. I cant clear wave 30 that consistently without dying, from not dying to dying 6 times even. I believe it might be related to my passive playstyle or I am doing something wrongly.

I have some questions, hopefully you will be able to help me with them! (Thanks in advance)

1. What would be my biggest dps upgrade base on the current gear I have? Based on your crit pob of 11m dmg, i'm only at 3.7m? My guess would be to get the concentrated effect on the helm. Other than that, I find it quite hard to scale my dmg upwards.

2. On POB, i am not too sure on how to check my crit % as well, I am guessing not too high therefore the low dmg. Would like to see if you can help me scale my crit up :P

Once again thank you so much for the great guide! :)
Wow, those are small damage numbers. it melts stuff as if doing seemingly more and I'm just the basic version.

btw, % armor on flasks don't stack. Only one roll of % of armor will be in effect at one time, you should redo your flasks.

Gryph, would you look at my POB and tell me where I'm at? I have no clue but it sure feels good. Clear is slow, but ya...bosses melt.

https://pastebin.com/xcwzJHsp
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DamageIncorporated um 25.03.2022, 15:20:51
"
nkjh1991 schrieb:
Hey Gryph, thanks for your great guide, been using this build (mostly your crit built to quite a good effect so far)

https://pastebin.com/Dp3YMDEW

Here's my POB.

Currently i'm doing simul farming. I cant clear wave 30 that consistently without dying, from not dying to dying 6 times even. I believe it might be related to my passive playstyle or I am doing something wrongly.

I have some questions, hopefully you will be able to help me with them! (Thanks in advance)

1. What would be my biggest dps upgrade base on the current gear I have? Based on your crit pob of 11m dmg, i'm only at 3.7m? My guess would be to get the concentrated effect on the helm. Other than that, I find it quite hard to scale my dmg upwards.

2. On POB, i am not too sure on how to check my crit % as well, I am guessing not too high therefore the low dmg. Would like to see if you can help me scale my crit up :P

Once again thank you so much for the great guide! :)

Well, you're missing 2 medium clusters which will help immensely for your crit chance (particularly when brittle ground is not being applied) and that's also 10% chance to deal double damage and 40% increased damage.

You're not using Polaric Devastion for covering enemies in ash. That ring is basically 20% more damage between that, the crit, and the elemental damage base.

Of course, Conc effect on Helmet would be another 45% more damage.

You should be able to drop the Uncompromising small cluster jewel for a rare jewel or spend the money on a pair of Forbidden Jewels. Malediction is great for offense+defence and saves 3 passive points.

You could also look into getting an Animate Guardian Bro to help you out too. :P You can check out my latest video for that stuff:
https://youtu.be/ARpVlawY82I

New weapon!

How do I calculate my approximate dps? Front page talks about corpse life, but not how that relates, or how to calculate.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: