[3.17] Crystallised Omniscience Tornado-Shot Deadeye 10m+ DPS (Medium to infinite budget)

I managed to have full ailment immunity to almost everything, still trying to roll implicit on cluster/jewels. I've also managed 100% spell suppression between gear and tree nodes.

With the new league mechanics, you can roll extra immunity as an implicit on rare boots.

Boots with Ailment Avoidance, and implicit ailment avoidance.
Rare chest with Ailment avoidance craft
Life flask with corrupted blood/bleeding
22% Avoid Ignite on Repl Conq Effic
15% Avoid Ignite on Medium Cluster
15% Avoid Stun on Medium Cluster
15% Avoid Chilled on Interrogation Cluster
20% Thick Skin Node area
Hinder on Lionseye Jewel
Frozen immunity on Pantheon

hello, would you have a support build recommended to me for this build? With my wife we ​​would like to embark on a tornado shot support duo =). And would it work well together?
Tried to manage this build as a starter to end-game, but with the price of Crystallised Omniscience skyrocketing in Sentinel it's almost impossible (57ex rn and more expensive every day)
"
ZachoPL schrieb:
Tried to manage this build as a starter to end-game, but with the price of Crystallised Omniscience skyrocketing in Sentinel it's almost impossible (57ex rn and more expensive every day)

It's going down right now.

I am still trying to get one, im at 41ex and the price is around 49ex right now.

Atlas - ALL Strongboxes, ALL harbinger, ALL shrines and Heist + Exarch mod to count as 2. Run through any map and just collect shit as quick as possible popping sentinels left and right (x2 pandemonium, x1 staler)

every 28th run or so you get 1.2 exalt for T14+ maps by selling the invitation
If you have lots of T16s can run burial chambers.

I have like 500 deaths but who cares just trying to save up for that omni, literally been doing it since I set gaze on this build
How much currency do you need to clear t16 with altars with this build?
The guide recommends running Grace, Anger and Precision for auras. How is it possible to do that at the same time? What am I missing?

Edit: I figured it out
Zuletzt bearbeitet von leopard2lx um 09.06.2022, 20:37:48
Hello my Friends.
Id like to ask, that the budget here seems to be? Lets say i have omni, how far will i come with around 100ex? :)

thx

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: