[3.17] Crystallised Omniscience Tornado-Shot Deadeye 10m+ DPS (Medium to infinite budget)

"
rndt_t schrieb:
how do you capped resists without realy well rolled lethal pride or brutal restraint ?

I mean just basic rolls on some gear pieces that can't have triple stats is all you need. The Omniscience alone gives you over 100 to all elemental resistances.
Interesting! I'll give this a shot. Thank you!
I based on your ideas to make an ascendant version. I think I just divined a BiS Brutal Restraint with 5% dex X2, 20 flat dex, 20% proj damage, 5% att+cast spd, 5% mov spd, 5% global accu and 8% increased aura effect O.O
just wondering if the Interrogation jewel is mandatory for this build at the start... while it was trading for 3-4 ex its now 15 ex and out of my price range currently. i already have a good bow and the rest of the gear i can obtain with my current budget so im wondering if not having the jewel breaks the build.
"
ZeroCh4nces schrieb:
just wondering if the Interrogation jewel is mandatory for this build at the start... while it was trading for 3-4 ex its now 15 ex and out of my price range currently. i already have a good bow and the rest of the gear i can obtain with my current budget so im wondering if not having the jewel breaks the build.

I dropped the interrogation jewel from my setup while still keeping 100% crit chance. It's not cheap though, although a bit cheaper than using interrogation. With all of my ailment affect I managed a 48% shock. The constant freezes also help a lot.

https://pastebin.com/JgbQ8Szn
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Joksee um 23.02.2022, 09:48:12
where's the pob?
How do you play this without enduring mana flask? Feels like i lose a lot of damage without it and i do have -mana cost rings. Is there some leech node or something?
I discover this build with Path of Matth on Youtube, who play something very very close, and he explain this build really nice ( for me who discover this amulet and how to use Trinity ).

I start without Far Shot, and i think it's really mandatory for clear speed.
Bossing is ok, but i still die many many times. I need to cap evade and spell supress.

Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/jhfBQcA5

And my gear ( with Lioney's Fall and The Interrogation jewel ):
Spoiler

If you have some idea to improve my damage and how to survive more.

I need to invest more on gloves, quiver, and bow. Rest is... ok for now.

I have more than 1200 Omniscience, and more than 130% of penetration resistance.

"
emss05 schrieb:
How do you play this without enduring mana flask? Feels like i lose a lot of damage without it and i do have -mana cost rings. Is there some leech node or something?

Personnaly, i don't play with any leech ( but i will when i will invest on Cluster Jewel ), i just use the Mastery Passive how give life and mana on hit on Bow nodes. Life refill is instant, and i don't have to manage with mana anymore.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Keussef um 25.02.2022, 08:22:10
"
ZeroCh4nces schrieb:

You can run galesight first for brittle if you're having issues with crit. Then use arcanist brand to proc hydrosphere and cyclone on bosses with power charge on crit.

"
emss05 schrieb:

There are a few leech/mana gain on hit nodes you can get:
Clever Thief, node pathing towards Clever Thief, Claw mastery (with lioneye's), Large Cluster has a mana leech notable, and Replica Conquerer's Efficiency. Pick as many as you need to sustain your mana.
is there any way to make this build more tanky? I feel like i die a lot.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: