[3.16] LA/iceshot Deadeye by NKO | Clear everything | Videos

o ya, new video up! top of the thread check it out
Why do you not take the frenzy charges instead of the 2 extra points in the evasion wheel?

You get the same 1% evasion +5% dmg. Or is attacking faster bad? Thats the only thing i can think of logically.
Hello, really nice build enjoying it so far. Just one question, in your POB you have 48% unreserved mana, and you are running herald of ice, thunder, vaal grace and precision. With the same setup as you, and with enlighten lvl 3 im left with like 5% unreserved mana, which is sometimes kind of a pain. How? Are you not activating Grace, and only using Vaal Grace? If so, why take the grace reservation passive?
What's your thought on Fork vs Chain? poe.ninja shows 50/50 distribution, I have no idea what to consider comparing these two...
Is added lightning damage in your ice shot an oversight or is it acutally better than added cold damage?
"
nikitosinenka schrieb:
What's your thought on Fork vs Chain? poe.ninja shows 50/50 distribution, I have no idea what to consider comparing these two...

For clear setup

Lightning Arrow = Fork

Ice Shot* = Chain

*Ice Shot in this guide is obviously for single target, don't use Chain in single target setup.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von BrettLee um 10.11.2021, 00:01:25
"
Yolein schrieb:
Hello, really nice build enjoying it so far. Just one question, in your POB you have 48% unreserved mana, and you are running herald of ice, thunder, vaal grace and precision. With the same setup as you, and with enlighten lvl 3 im left with like 5% unreserved mana, which is sometimes kind of a pain. How? Are you not activating Grace, and only using Vaal Grace? If so, why take the grace reservation passive?

U need to check your precision level bro
"
deimudda69 schrieb:
Is added lightning damage in your ice shot an oversight or is it acutally better than added cold damage?

We need to shock and chill enemies and i honestly dont know which is better added lightning or cold
Zuletzt bearbeitet von n1koee um 10.11.2021, 00:06:25
"
deimudda69 schrieb:
Why do you not take the frenzy charges instead of the 2 extra points in the evasion wheel?

You get the same 1% evasion +5% dmg. Or is attacking faster bad? Thats the only thing i can think of logically.

Theres alsonlife and we are pretty much lacking on it already
if someone is looking to buy stuff, i can sell everything since im going to try something new :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: