[3.16] LA/iceshot Deadeye by NKO | Clear everything | Videos

@n1koee Do you Craft your Bow with Prismatic Fossils? I cant find any good bows on trade and thought, what if i craft it?
"
Fadd schrieb:
Do I need to maintain a balance between Added Cold and Lightning, or can I add how much it will turn out and it doesn't matter if there is a bias?

They don't need to be kept even, but you don't want a situation where you have 100 cold damage and 1000 lightning. Say, keep them within 50% of one another?

Having them be almost even would be a perfect storm scenario, but extremely difficult to accomplish at all times. you just want to be in the ballpark.
Really enjoying this build so far. Good clear speed, solid single target. Been playing it for a couple days and currently in white maps but so far I'm liking it. We'll see how it holds up going into reds.

Thanks for sharing the build! As a long time PoE player, LA has always been one of my favorite skills and this is the first LA build I've played in a couple years.
Hello. What should I upgrade first? bow, gems?

So i changed my single target gem setup so i replace hypothermia with awakened weapon elemental damage / or just normal wed.

Future plans is to drop herald of thunder when i get enough currency to buy lvl 4 enlighten and fit in wrath for even more damage :)
"
tymej schrieb:
Hello. What should I upgrade first? bow, gems?

mm depends, are u lacking or single target or? maybe elusive boots? precision multi watchers? also catalyst up ur rings and get more dmg to belt/amulet/quiver/ bow

also +2 aoe gem hyrris is huge boost
Zuletzt bearbeitet von n1koee um 08.11.2021, 09:33:09
"
BigChillin schrieb:
Really enjoying this build so far. Good clear speed, solid single target. Been playing it for a couple days and currently in white maps but so far I'm liking it. We'll see how it holds up going into reds.

Thanks for sharing the build! As a long time PoE player, LA has always been one of my favorite skills and this is the first LA build I've played in a couple years.

thank you bro :)
"
Wolve666 schrieb:
@n1koee Do you Craft your Bow with Prismatic Fossils? I cant find any good bows on trade and thought, what if i craft it?
i bought mine and slammed it with crusader exalt. but if theres no good bow in the shop just go deafening lightning damage one and get some good stats and craft shit to it
@n1koee thanks for this build. I had to respec from another deadeye build and everything is still sub optimal but is already huge fun to play.
"
Vrotappel schrieb:
@n1koee thanks for this build. I had to respec from another deadeye build and everything is still sub optimal but is already huge fun to play.

nice to hear! keep it going broski

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: