[Outdated] Lancing Steel Raider | SoftCore | Not league starter viable anymore

Check my previous movies posted in last pages. I have min maxed it including HH, delicious.
Hi, I chose your build as a starter for league 3. 15 but I have a problem with it, it's more about the fact that with t12-13 maps Im fighting boss too long and in addition Im dying quite often, I spent a 5-6 exalts on this build, what could I change in it so that I do not have such a zdps?

POB: https://pastebin.com/xreRK5pS
"
malwiurz schrieb:
Hi, I chose your build as a starter for league 3. 15 but I have a problem with it, it's more about the fact that with t12-13 maps Im fighting boss too long and in addition Im dying quite often, I spent a 5-6 exalts on this build, what could I change in it so that I do not have such a zdps?

POB: https://pastebin.com/xreRK5pS

Heya! Regarding the survivability, your steelskin's required level is way higher than your CWDT allows it. You don't actually need the increased duration in its setup since you're not using Immortal call nor Vaal Grace with it. If you're using Whirlwind Blades for movement, I recommend getting a fortify support and a Faster Attacks support so it gives you fortify and moves faster.
Change the culling strike support in your totem + Golem setup for a Maim Support so your totem maim the enemies and increase your damage. I know it's quite expensive at this point in the league, but a Dying sun will increase your damage when active. Removing some random nodes you have allocated on the tree you can get Honed Edge and that will increase your dps and hit chance. If you're able to get a decent amulet and allocate Blade master. I just don't get why your crit chance is so low. Gotta get some crit chance items later.
Fell in love with PoE and now it's my crack.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Leckarion um 26.07.2021, 22:29:16
Hey!
What's better, the Inner Eye Crown without a Lancing Steel fires an additional projectile enchantment or a rare helmet with some stats like max hp, resistance + enchantment?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SQshka um 27.07.2021, 03:26:23
Im a bit confused. Just got to my first ascendancy, and Rapid assault still syas it granst onslaught. Did they revert?
I haven't taken it yet.
"
Ruddski schrieb:
Im a bit confused. Just got to my first ascendancy, and Rapid assault still syas it granst onslaught. Did they revert?
I haven't taken it yet.

They didn't revert anything, it used to grant onslaught + onslaught effect.
How do you support Pride, Dread Banner and Herald of Purity? Im at t5 maps at the moment
"
SQshka schrieb:
Hey!
What's better, the Inner Eye Crown without a Lancing Steel fires an additional projectile enchantment or a rare helmet with some stats like max hp, resistance + enchantment?

Heya! A helmet like that with the enchantment is better.
"
AndesChucky schrieb:
How do you support Pride, Dread Banner and Herald of Purity? Im at t5 maps at the moment

Heya! I'm not using mana atm, I recommend using Lifetap support to use life instead of mana until you're able to lower the mana cost of LS until it gets bearable to use mana. I'm currently reserving 98% of my mana with Pride, HoP, Dread Banner and Precision.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Leckarion um 27.07.2021, 15:23:36
Hello,

i started with this build into the leauge and pumped everything i got up to this point into the gear. on some items i got pretty lucky to snipe them cheap.
i have no idea if i do something wrong, but i feel for this gear iam not doing the dmg i should do. iam on awakening level 5 and got some trouble with the conquerors allrdy.
iam refreshing the shards pretty much everytime i drop them

here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/dJJ3n4AU

there is nothing on the config, i have no clue what i have to do there :o

would be nice if some1 can make a lookover

ty

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: