[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

"
galuf schrieb:
will this be viable in 3.17? Looks like an adequate late game goal to me.

Viable yea, bit weaker since of hydrosphere nerf, can't stack up charges easily anymore by hitting it. Maybe swapping back to farrul.

Damage wise hydrosphere change is a nerf as well, although i think that only one or two arrows used to hit twice, since they sprayed all over the screen because of barrage support, so not a big loss i believe.

The new bow might be interesting though, i'll have a look at it at some point.
"
30Creptus schrieb:
"
galuf schrieb:
will this be viable in 3.17? Looks like an adequate late game goal to me.

Viable yea, bit weaker since of hydrosphere nerf, can't stack up charges easily anymore by hitting it. Maybe swapping back to farrul.

Damage wise hydrosphere change is a nerf as well, although i think that only one or two arrows used to hit twice, since they sprayed all over the screen because of barrage support, so not a big loss i believe.

The new bow might be interesting though, i'll have a look at it at some point.

Tbh don't thing new bow will be good for this build. Sure thing, having a lot of additional projectiles is nice, but where to get flat damage without having any Frenzy charges 99% of the time?
The best I could think of is using it as a weapon swap for insane map clear.

Crystallised Omniscience could be somewhat interesting though, considering that it currently cost 10c and can provide huge amount of elemental penetration and decent amount of resistances, if you are able to get enough attributes to wear it
"
Ultimait schrieb:

Tbh don't thing new bow will be good for this build. Sure thing, having a lot of additional projectiles is nice, but where to get flat damage without having any Frenzy charges 99% of the time?
The best I could think of is using it as a weapon swap for insane map clear.

Crystallised Omniscience could be somewhat interesting though, considering that it currently cost 10c and can provide huge amount of elemental penetration and decent amount of resistances, if you are able to get enough attributes to wear it

Yea, i think the bow is actually useless. Even if we were to get charges without attacking, which we can in multiple ways actually, in the end it doesn't matter since if we hit max charges we will just lose them again. That makes the bow 99.9999999999% useless.

In theory you could stack up to -1 of your max with mines, but that's just no, nobody will be doing that.
On a side note, it seems build actually got huge buffs this league:
Since +1 arrow is now non-influenced modifier, it's possible to make +2 quivers on Synthesised base.
Permanent marks and/or Mark on Hit support allow using Sniper Mark and using good gloves instead of Oskarm.
Forbidden Flesh/Flame jewels give insane DPS boost with Focal Point ascendancy (+75% effect of your marks, 25% less damage taken from other enemies near marked one). Alternatively - Endless Munitions for +2 proj for both DPS and clearspeed.
"
Ultimait schrieb:
On a side note, it seems build actually got huge buffs this league:
Since +1 arrow is now non-influenced modifier, it's possible to make +2 quivers on Synthesised base.
Permanent marks and/or Mark on Hit support allow using Sniper Mark and using good gloves instead of Oskarm.
Forbidden Flesh/Flame jewels give insane DPS boost with Focal Point ascendancy (+75% effect of your marks, 25% less damage taken from other enemies near marked one). Alternatively - Endless Munitions for +2 proj for both DPS and clearspeed.

Yes, those are all very good.
For stacking frenzies, i think we can use tornado instead of hydrosphere with no problem, so no need to go back to Farruls.

And here's the sleeper mystery item.

This thing is very good, with two circles, you're at like 200 cold, so those two rings and this jewel caps all your res, it's actually a big deal.
"
30Creptus schrieb:

Wait it doesn't work how i think it works does it.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von 30Creptus um 09.02.2022, 11:12:42
"
30Creptus schrieb:
"
30Creptus schrieb:

Wait it doesn't work how i think it works does it.

Yep, it only increases you maximum resistances, so it's absolutely useless.
Actually, how about Ashes of the Stars amulet?
20% increased Reservation efficiency and +1 additional projectile for Anomalous Frenzy due to +20-30% to Quality of all Skill Gems. +2 projectiles if you use it with influenced +10% to quality of socketed active gems armor.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ultimait um 10.02.2022, 15:28:50
"
Ultimait schrieb:
Actually, how about Ashes of the Stars amulet?
20% increased Reservation efficiency and +1 additional projectile for Anomalous Frenzy due to +20-30% to Quality of all Skill Gems. +2 projectiles if you use it with influenced +10% to quality of socketed active gems armor.

Hmm, interesting. Worth trying out, currently i'm using
since it's cheap and nice dmg.

Also you mentioned Oskarm, sniper's mark is so much more damage, it's worth using that either casting yourself or with a brand. Can use a rare pair with +1 or some other unique. Offering of the serpent is pretty nice, also gives enough int that with some minmax we can use ele focus.
"
30Creptus schrieb:

Also you mentioned Oskarm, sniper's mark is so much more damage, it's worth using that either casting yourself or with a brand. Can use a rare pair with +1 or some other unique. Offering of the serpent is pretty nice, also gives enough int that with some minmax we can use ele focus.

Yeah, my plan is currently smashing some Essences on +1 Max Frenzy Synthesised gloves to get Fire/Lightning T2-T3 res (because T1 requires ilvl84, which is probably expensive to get with +1 implicit) and then crafting some life on it.
This way I should be able to get decent gloves for cheap and free up 2 jewel slots for those:

Also hopefully I will be able to get res capped without helmet, because I want to test out different uniques and/or enchants.
I'm really tempted to try out The Gull helmet with this build, considering that it gives more than 100% action speed bonus while having Speed Shrine effect.

UPD: nvm, bought ilvl84 gloves with +1 frenzy implicit for 35c lol

Also, have you ever tried using Forbidden Shako with lvl35 Ice Bite for this build? It got relatively cheaper in 3.16 to get one, since it is no longer Heist-only unique.
51-76 Cold Damage per Frenzy charge - that's a lot of flat damage actually.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ultimait um 10.02.2022, 17:58:04

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: