[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

I have noticed some of the links in the POB and the links in your gear here are different. Particularly the hydrosphere/brand setup in the helm. Any clarification there? Liking the build so far.
"
spitefulspear919 schrieb:
I have noticed some of the links in the POB and the links in your gear here are different. Particularly the hydrosphere/brand setup in the helm. Any clarification there? Liking the build so far.

Brands cast the curse on their own and this opens the glove slot to anything else instead Oskarm. Hydrosphere is there because with the amulet enchant, some of the projectiles can hit the boss twice.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von 30Creptus um 06.12.2021, 16:32:46
can i start this build with 5ex budget?
Have you tried forbidden shaco with a 35 ice bite as an endgame helmet? Seems like it would be pretty strong.
So would this bow work for the build - first Krangle ive done that actually looks semi decent with Blind on hit corruption and Culling on Krangle- but wasnt sure if there were any half good builds to use it on...or i might just sell it if i cant be bothered with a new build.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Dorfy um 22.12.2021, 13:55:08
Hey, what about the new Keystone "Precise Technique", is there maybe a good non-crit Version?
"
DunklerKoenig schrieb:
Hey, what about the new Keystone "Precise Technique", is there maybe a good non-crit Version?
Wouldn't non-crit screw your ability to freeze though?
I'm confused about why the ice shot mine setup gives more damage. I just don't get how it buffs the damage of other skills.
"
Juggernaut448 schrieb:
I'm confused about why the ice shot mine setup gives more damage. I just don't get how it buffs the damage of other skills.

It rather debuffs your enemy by giving you +2% chance to deal double damage per mine near your enemy.
15x mines = 30% chance to deal double damage.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ultimait um 31.01.2022, 21:52:10
will this be viable in 3.17? Looks like an adequate late game goal to me.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von galuf um 03.02.2022, 12:31:50

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: