[3.8] Poet's Pen Volatile dead, Budget,BLIGHT FARMER, HOGM, SHAPER, UBER - DOWN

"
Shortyrose schrieb:
I play in HC but i am new to VD PP. I am trying to min max it's dmg/tankiness. I was thinking of corrupting my PP's next then Kaoms and Xoph's, maybe get a diff enchant on boots. Could you look at my profile and give me some pointers as to what else to improve? ( Other than skill gem lvl/Quality)

%life in helmet
more life nodes & dmg on abys jewels and ring mb add wise oak somehow to flasks
and most important watcher eye with hp leeh from fire dmg
Thanks for the reply !
I have many options, going CI, use shavronne, use xoph. My goal is to make it more tanky. Maybe with ES+Shavronne (as we get ES back with corpse consumed).

I will study the different POB, but the one with Indigon is not correct (Indigon does not work correctly in pob), so difficult to compare with my current build.
"
edessiex schrieb:
Thanks for the reply !
I have many options, going CI, use shavronne, use xoph. My goal is to make it more tanky. Maybe with ES+Shavronne (as we get ES back with corpse consumed).

I will study the different POB, but the one with Indigon is not correct (Indigon does not work correctly in pob), so difficult to compare with my current build.

Shavs is good idea, but much more expensive

ADDED
T15 BLIGHT MAP VIDEO
My biggest recommendation is play in predictive network mode. Even with my 6y laptop can handle this when yhere is a lot on screen. 10-15 fps avarage at 0.06 attack speed frenzy. When it gets to 0.04 or sometimes 0.03 it doesn't matter. You cannot cast faster if you don't have cooldown recovery speed. Like for 0,15 sec cooldown you need 0.075 attacks to cast maximum amount not more needed. You can get 8 vd ball per cast and you can cast 6.6 yimes per second this means you can aprox have 8*6.5 balls per second that balls last gor 4.5 second lets say they ecplode before reaching enemy make it 4 second. This will give us 8*6.5*4 balls maximum at a time. That makes 200-210 balls avarage at a time this gives you huge benefit from life gain on hit vitality watcher eye and shaper rings life gain on spell hit. Kets say you have 30 life gain on hit. That gives you solid 30*50 life gain per second. This is completely insane. You can comfortobaly get 2.5k life leech combining these. And easiliy tank most content. Some people say more damage needed but all I see is this build needs more defence. Because with exact your items. I kept dying at even t15 insane modded normal map monster shots. Can't think about running. So I changed the build a bit while trying it and I will share as a new build in couple days.
May the RNG be with you.

Edit: vd +1 corpse is required for proper damage. İt basicaly multiplies damage with 1.33 aprox. This is biggest dpa and defensive thing if you use life gain on hit things.
My Set
Spoiler

helmet - 3ex
herald ring - 1ex
chest -100c avarage
gloves - 1ex
belt -1 ex
vermilion ring -35c
amulet - 30c outside of craft
boots - 120c
abys jewel - 100c (realy worth for most bosses)
(watcher's eye modes - > Anger Leech , vitality life gain on hit) got it for 2 ex
Glorious vanity doryanni ->1 ex
other jewels are pretty generic life, damage and attack speed.

Total Cost for me arround 10 ex plus changed gears etc. I m thinking to change gears later on.
How You doing?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von quantondev um 13.10.2019, 15:10:31

I crafted this helmet and ill try to craft this one with same mods:

I had same probs with FPS too, stygian skin for valatile dead is one of the solutions.
"
Aerus_Morgal schrieb:

I crafted this helmet and ill try to craft this one with same mods:

I had same probs with FPS too, stygian skin for valatile dead is one of the solutions.

nice, i wish i could afford base like this :)
Just managed to get a couple more pieces for the build:

Hopefully just need to get the oils to get an anointment on the amulet and then also buy a Wise Oak to replace my Atziri's Promise.

Been looking into the variant that somebody mentioned a while back about running a Doryani's Timeless jewel and then using a Soul Tether belt for the overleech mechanic. Looks to be a little hard to get your resists sorted but I might look into giving that a go if the jewels are not too expensive. Also interested in whether getting vaal pact is really necessary as pathing to it seems a little bit of a stretch.
Hi, sorry to ask here, but can you write the ascendancy please? I use my phone and I can't see what I need to pick, thanks in advance
Probably was answered but cant find it in the guide, for bandits you kill all or something else?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: