[3.8] Poet's Pen Volatile dead, Budget,BLIGHT FARMER, HOGM, SHAPER, UBER - DOWN

"
MephiPL schrieb:
This build is great, I was bored at the end of the league, so I decided to try this 1 button 12APS build, it's super fun and it's doing a great job murdering my mid class PC :D

I'm struggling with reflect maps and Atziri, am I missing something or is this build not reflect viable?

Hmm if you somehow can mange balls it can be XD but i dont this so that somebody can xD
Thanks for the build guide and advice bkj1. Had a lot of fun with the build this league; especially considering I wasn't a massive fan of Blight as a league mechanic.

I did end up trying the max "Leech" version going with the Soul Tether Belt, Doryani Timeless Jewel and then grabbing Vaal Pact on the tree. I found the damage still felt pretty solid even after pathing to Duelist to pick up vaal pact. I did take a bit of a hit losing some AS though and in the end I decided to go with using Atziri's Acuity instead which allowed me to drop the duelist pathing and focus more on AS and life.

That being said build is super tanky. 9k EHP as a mix of 6.7k life & 2.3k ES. Slayer overleech and vaal pact makes bossing fairly safe once your leech gets going. I used Bone offering as well to get 70% chance to block attacks and 45% spell block plus around 400 life on block. Had to drop a damage flask to fit in a Rumi's and Basalt of warding but build didn't feel like it needs that much damage on the tree. I didn't get to guardians / shaper so maybe damage then becomes a lot more necessary but red elder / guardians were all as simple as stand in one spot and keep casting, occasionally cast bone offering. Hit lvl 94 which is very high for me. I don't normally go much past 91 or 92! I used EC charge on kill boots rather than getting disciple of the unyielding. EC charges were always full whilst mapping. In an ideal world I would have had the 120% crit chance boot enchant to ensure Vaal Pact was always up but it was up reliably enough for bosses and blight encounters when I needed it.

Gear as below:

Spoiler

Not really min-maxed. Just got whatever was fairly cheap or self-crafted. Like I said, I prioritised tankiness over damage on the tree utilising 2 intuitive leap jewels. One at Witch and the other below scion life. Picked up Martial Artistry for the extra leech rate & Beserking at Scion. Then at witch I got golem commander, mystic bulwark, prodigal perfection, Blast radius & Mysticism.

I really hope that GGG don't gut corpse pact for next league. If they don't and the guide can stay as is then I think it is worth putting a section up for the Doryani / Soul Tether version. Not sure everyone will prefer it but I certainly did!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DrHarvey12 um 13.11.2019, 04:37:31
"
DrHarvey12 schrieb:
Thanks for the build guide and advice bkj1. Had a lot of fun with the build this league; especially considering I wasn't a massive fan of Blight as a league mechanic.

I did end up trying the max "Leech" version going with the Soul Tether Belt, Doryani Timeless Jewel and then grabbing Vaal Pact on the tree. I found the damage still felt pretty solid even after pathing to Duelist to pick up vaal pact. I did take a bit of a hit losing some AS though and in the end I decided to go with using Atziri's Acuity instead which allowed me to drop the duelist pathing and focus more on AS and life.

That being said build is super tanky. 9k EHP as a mix of 6.7k life & 2.3k ES. Slayer overleech and vaal pact makes bossing fairly safe once your leech gets going. I used Bone offering as well to get 70% chance to block attacks and 45% spell block plus around 400 life on block. Had to drop a damage flask to fit in a Rumi's and Basalt of warding but build didn't feel like it needs that much damage on the tree. I didn't get to guardians / shaper so maybe damage then becomes a lot more necessary but red elder / guardians were all as simple as stand in one spot and keep casting, occasionally cast bone offering. Hit lvl 94 which is very high for me. I don't normally go much past 91 or 92! I used EC charge on kill boots rather than getting disciple of the unyielding. EC charges were always full whilst mapping. In an ideal world I would have had the 120% crit chance boot enchant to ensure Vaal Pact was always up but it was up reliably enough for bosses and blight encounters when I needed it.

Gear as below:

Spoiler

Not really min-maxed. Just got whatever was fairly cheap or self-crafted. Like I said, I prioritised tankiness over damage on the tree utilising 2 intuitive leap jewels. One at Witch and the other below scion life. Picked up Martial Artistry for the extra leech rate & Beserking at Scion. Then at witch I got golem commander, mystic bulwark, prodigal perfection, Blast radius & Mysticism.

I really hope that GGG don't gut corpse pact for next league. If they don't and the guide can stay as is then I think it is worth putting a section up for the Doryani / Soul Tether version. Not sure everyone will prefer it but I certainly did!

Nice mate, im glad that i inspired you somehow to make your own build that works fine.

Poets pens are not dead :)
I'm having so much fun with this build, level 89 right now, 6.4k hp, does crazy amounts of damage

Just found a Kurgal at depth 220, managed to kill it, it was my first time fighting him, so had few deaths to some of his mechanics.

Not the cleanest kill, but here it is

https://youtu.be/ZXyGn4WeTcI

Gear:
Spoiler

Thanks for the build!
Hi Guys

Edit:
Spoiler
Well... you can do Uber Atziri, but it's very very squishy, with my gear and lack of skills I got 1-shoted twice on first phase. Maybe with some more skills or damage Jewels you can do that, because after the first phase you are pretty much safe&done, just stand on top of her and spam, she'll melt in under 1 second.

Also you can do T15 reflect maps, I wouldn't dare to go for reflect Guardians thou ;)

About that reflect thing, I really wanted to farm Atziri, so I've cracked it! It requires a gear swap but it is fantastic to be able to kill Atziri just spamming volatiles and not worrying about phases... to be honest you don't even have to look, just stand in the middle of arena and spam spam spam until she dies.

First my regular gear, it's faaaaar from best, not really need to minmax when you melt everything (PC included!):
Spoiler

Now to be elemental reflect immune (DUH! we don't care about phys ref) if you use 3 auras, Zealorty must go, because we are swapping the left ring and without it, we are not able to sustain 3 auras:

get this 1C ring, be sure to put that ring in left slot!

Next pick armor like this (reduced reflected elemental damage taken), you can add whatever you want/need, dex, life, resistances, I've picked this one for 1C just for testing:

Finally pray to almighty Yugul! (I mean get Yugul as your minor Pantheon God)

After that we have:
Ash, Frost and Storm (Passive skill, that we already have): -20% Reflect
Ring: -40% Reflect
Yugul: -25% Reflect
Armor: -15% Reflect (it can roll 15-30, 15 is all we need)

Aaaaand we're done :D -100% Elemental Reflect dirt cheap 2C total cost!

Of course we loose some damage, and in my case I went from 6K life to 4,6K because of armor swap, but for 1 fight when all phases last 0,1 second an all you do is waiting for another animation to be done it's nothing to be worry about. Probably in maps it would be quite noticeable, but I'll be testing elemental reflect maps and Uber Atziri tomorrow, and let you know.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von MephiPL um 17.11.2019, 08:42:33
Pretty good build. Felt a bit squishy so after I made some currency I went into LowLife and it feels much better. Can get a bit expensive tho.
Still trying to get all needed gear 😉 but i like it hope you will improve this build time to time its great 🥳🥳
Zuletzt bearbeitet von sn3kox um 27.11.2019, 09:24:19
Im going to make low life version in next days :)

Added tree, i will add other thins in next days
also new tree can change abit, depending on tiems.
Going to spent about 30-40ex
Man thank you its a very fun build.
I see u swith to the shav es version.
I try the life version, its dope but i feeled glasscanon dual wielding, i actually have the lioneye remorse and shield charge + fortify, is 7000k life decent level 86? i have 3 or 4 more life nodes to take. I feel i dont have a lot of armour. how you did for survivability in life version ? (other than leech) ? why do u link concentrated effect to desecrate ? why dont u level up ur frenzy ? a levelled gem dont cost more mana, no ?

my gear :
Spoiler

and a watcher with the anger leech, i run precision and have 91 or 92 chance to hit evasive ennemies, clarity and herald, but no zealotry

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: