[3.8] Poet's Pen Volatile dead, Budget,BLIGHT FARMER, HOGM, SHAPER, UBER - DOWN

how do i follow u skill tree if is possible u do like a lvl tree or something
"
Dizzy12 schrieb:
how do i follow u skill tree if is possible u do like a lvl tree or something

Simply you just copy paster to Path of building the link in thread (pastebin)
Hi i started playing the build last yesterday and lvling felt amazing. now that im mapping and testing its maxes i feel very squishy im missing a few items but i feel most of my gear is at most semi decent is there but i just keep dying. could it be play style missing the amulet or something else?
"
DargenSlayer schrieb:
Hi i started playing the build last yesterday and lvling felt amazing. now that im mapping and testing its maxes i feel very squishy im missing a few items but i feel most of my gear is at most semi decent is there but i just keep dying. could it be play style missing the amulet or something else?

to be honets the build is tanky, you have 3 endurance charges, overcaped resistances and in my case 7500 life.

You can check your res caps and also the enechant in amulet is chuge.
Made some changes recently and output dmg is huge, i can skip all phases in chimera. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2pp4Npjk8E&feature=youtu.be
Zuletzt bearbeitet von bkj1 um 01.10.2019, 16:33:34
"
to be honets the build is tanky, you have 3 endurance charges, overcaped resistances and in my case 7500 life.

Made some changes recently and output dmg is huge, i can skip all phases in chimera. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2pp4Npjk8E&feature=youtu.be

where do you get the endurance charges from?
"
DargenSlayer schrieb:
"

where do you get the endurance charges from?

from allocation of amulet (you can get this from OILS)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von bkj1 um 01.10.2019, 18:09:49
I had a doomfletch elementalist I was playing that I kinda got bored of. I wanted to do another pp/vd build and saw this one. Didn't feel like spending all the regrets to respec ascendancies yet so I thought I'd modify it some and it a shot as elementalist. Damage is plenty good, already killed shaper. I'm just curious what kind of defensive benefits I might get, if any, from switching to necro.

Right now my defenses related to my ascendancy are:
~500 life regen from stone golem
20% phys reduction from stone golem
immune to elemental ailments

Outside of the ascendancy:
+ 4% from 1 min endurance charge (12% total if all up)
12% less ele dmg taken w/ loreweave @ 78%
40/39 dodge/spell dodge

Assuming I kept all my tree and gear the same I would lose about 10% overall phys reduction, but gain another 10% ele reduction. While also losing the regen and status immunities. I'm not sure it's worth it, are there any other defensive things I'm missing? Is the block offering worthwhile? Seems like it wouldn't help much with the reduced effect.

I know one other option that a lot of people take is going for a high life pool w/ kaoms, but without and kind of evasion/dodge or vaal pact is regular leech enough to sustain? You'll definitely be taking a lot of hits.

This is my pob right now
https://pastebin.com/zGJ2etWF

Spoiler
"
zoinkjr schrieb:
I had a doomfletch elementalist I was playing that I kinda got bored of. I wanted to do another pp/vd build and saw this one. Didn't feel like spending all the regrets to respec ascendancies yet so I thought I'd modify it some and it a shot as elementalist. Damage is plenty good, already killed shaper. I'm just curious what kind of defensive benefits I might get, if any, from switching to necro.

Right now my defenses related to my ascendancy are:
~500 life regen from stone golem
20% phys reduction from stone golem
immune to elemental ailments

Outside of the ascendancy:
+ 4% from 1 min endurance charge (12% total if all up)
12% less ele dmg taken w/ loreweave @ 78%
40/39 dodge/spell dodge

Assuming I kept all my tree and gear the same I would lose about 10% overall phys reduction, but gain another 10% ele reduction. While also losing the regen and status immunities. I'm not sure it's worth it, are there any other defensive things I'm missing? Is the block offering worthwhile? Seems like it wouldn't help much with the reduced effect.

I know one other option that a lot of people take is going for a high life pool w/ kaoms, but without and kind of evasion/dodge or vaal pact is regular leech enough to sustain? You'll definitely be taking a lot of hits.

This is my pob right now
https://pastebin.com/zGJ2etWF

The thing is that necro have unlimited damage basaicly with new ascendency, also you have much benefits from offerings (you can chose which).
This version of build is hp based but with ES you can go for even more than hp (with more currency ofc). Atm for me the defences that i have are enought for endgame and dmg is huge (cant even count it). Tree is mailny focused on fire and hp nodes but necro ascendency is must.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von bkj1 um 02.10.2019, 17:17:37
How do you mean unlimited?

I know the aspd scaling can be pretty high, but how much do you typically have during a normal boss fight like shaper or uelder where you have to move around not constantly building stacks? I have just about 7.5 aps almost all the time without onslaught which is on-kill conditional.

My dps I feel is very good. I tried to record shaper fight, but my game crashed partway through so I had to restart on last phase.

https://youtu.be/39k1qJYyNuM

I made some changes for defense. Swapped out zealotry for aspect of spider and flesh and stone (sand stance). DPS is about the same, but hopefully should be more defensive too.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zoinkjr um 03.10.2019, 00:21:47
"
zoinkjr schrieb:
How do you mean unlimited?

I know the aspd scaling can be pretty high, but how much do you typically have during a normal boss fight like shaper or uelder where you have to move around not constantly building stacks? I have just about 7.5 aps almost all the time without onslaught which is on-kill conditional.

My dps I feel is very good. I tried to record shaper fight, but my game crashed partway through so I had to restart on last phase.

https://youtu.be/39k1qJYyNuM

I made some changes for defense. Swapped out zealotry for aspect of spider and flesh and stone (sand stance). DPS is about the same, but hopefully should be more defensive too.

Plaguebringer > Corpse Pact (% increased Attack and Cast Speed for each corpse Consumed Recently) up to ?? god know how much so only one thing you are stopped by is manapool and time of boobles

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: