3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa schrieb:
"
Camaron schrieb:
Anyone tried montregul? thinking it would help vs bosses since u only have half the zmobies but double damage and vs bosses ALL zombies would be hitting?

Ty

Yep. Works perfectly fine. Overall going with queen's escape (or mace) just feels smoother and faster particularly for clear speed when you have more zombies zooming off killing things as you run.

And for bosses? and blight maps? ( thinking the 20% explosion from mont would help in blights and vs bosses all 6 zombies hit them duno if 12 x zombies have space to hit a boss
Having 15 zombies still reigns supreme...

They can all attack in the box and when bosses move around etc much faster to get there and take them down.

Plus to make Montregul get close to Queen's Escape you need to invest more in area damage... so there would be some passive tree alterations. Without the area investment the explosions are quite small and don't feel so great.

Just test it out, it's like 1c, and you'll see what I mean.
And my boi Jorgin delivered a pretty gift

:D
u guys are crafting MACHINES!
"
We always have 14 or 15 no matter what their life is. Same for Spectres, they are invulnerable, or respawn automatically. FORGET about having to use Desecrate in your HO after every tough battle.

What am I missing here? How are you automatically resummoning your Zombies or Spectres after they die? Nevermind the correct Spectres?

The Cyclone setup is nice and all for Survivability, might even fix the problems I had at depth 700+ where the minions from my other build died pretty often depending on the area modifiers, but I simply fail to see how it resummons our Zombies or Spectres automatically.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mecielle um 15.10.2019, 00:00:57
Ok guys so I finally got to test out the Cyclone and Cast While Channeling setup... and let me tell you it is KING for delves!!!

Check out this baby:

https://youtu.be/feiP3eFKl6E

Just watch my ES go NUTTTTSSSS..... Over 25,000 eHP.

PLUS I get to use Headhunter and all the benefits that come with that.

Using Increased Duration which helps if you want to use this setup for mapping too... it means you can simply cyclone ONCE PER 18 SECONDS and get all the benefits of Spirit Offering. So we don't get slowed down when Speed mapping... we are SPEEDMANCERS afterall!

And note the above isn't even optimised... I don't have the added ES stuff that ArisFuser has recommended... so once that is incorporated too WE ARE SO IMMORTAL it ain't funny!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von brunowa um 15.10.2019, 00:17:45
"
brunowa schrieb:
Ok guys so I finally got to test out the Cyclone and Cast While Channeling setup... and let me tell you it is KING for delves!!!

Check out this baby:

https://youtu.be/feiP3eFKl6E

Just watch my ES go NUTTTTSSSS..... Over 25,000 eHP.

PLUS I get to use Headhunter and all the benefits that come with that.

Using Increased Duration which helps if you want to use this setup for mapping too... it means you can simply cyclone ONCE PER 18 SECONDS and get all the benefits of Spirit Offering. So we don't get slowed down when Speed mapping... we are SPEEDMANCERS afterall!

And note the above isn't even optimised... I don't have the added ES stuff that ArisFuser has recommended... so once that is incorporated too WE ARE SO IMMORTAL it ain't funny!

Without the ES HH buffs, you were at around 11-12k EHP. But with good gear you should be able to reach 15k, maybe 16k. I maxed out at 13k EHP without even wearing a GS, just min-maxxed gear and still had the insane boost from Saqawals Nest + 18 Zombies. But for depth 600+ that was not even close to enough sadly... Maybe this will do the trick. Gotta test it tomorrow. Should be fun.

But I will use Hatred instead of Pride. It is more damage. And definitely get Soul of Steel. That is more "EHP" than even 30% increased life, for 3 passives. And maybe I'll look into +1 gems Shapers Touch, to get Enlighten 5 and see if I can fit something else in. Maybe also getting Sovereignity on the tree. If it enables another aura it should be worth it.

And lastly: For this to become the "king of delve" as you said, you gotta put a lot of focus on chaos resistance. The by far biggest problem in the deeper delves is chaos damage. And that bypasses all the ES you stack up.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mecielle um 15.10.2019, 01:02:31
Yeah going Deep Delve is another whole beast... I haven't tested extreme depths so it would be awesome if you can test it out at your depth!

Also, we don't automatically spawn zombies... I think ArisFuser was mistaken when he mentioned that
Zuletzt bearbeitet von brunowa um 15.10.2019, 01:10:14

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: