3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Camaron schrieb:
whats best tower enchantments on rings to do t15+ blighted maps on this build?

Ty

We don't need to use towers with this build ;)

... but really, I got no idea. That's totally a bonus.
Yes, you can play any blighted encounters just standing still in the Pump. Go take a coffee and come back to pick currency. I actually have done it a couple of times.

Ed: some people say using Cyclone feels slowly now. The key is , don´t use it all the time! Rush at full speed thru monsters and only when you find tough monsters like bosses, Legion bosses, Red Beasts, ect, you shortly spin around them for a fraction of a sec and voila, you apply Enfeeble+Temporal Chains+you have Hatred+ War/DreadBanner/Skitterbots+...and you gain Chaos damage+2000ES.

So yes, 3/4 auras + 2 curses.

You can use Adrenaline Quicklsiver flasks, Speedy boots, and manage to get 150% movespeed easily.

For delve, you can remove one Speed flask and use Alchemist Jade of Reflexes and get your Evasion up to 45-50% easily and your Phys Red to 80% with Basalts. Down there the only problem so far is Ignite and Freeze. Easily get to delve 600 and beyond.

This is my Path Of Building Pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/NecPKUyM
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ArisFuser um 14.10.2019, 05:26:01
"
ArisFuser schrieb:
Trying to combine everything: FAST, TANKY and HIGH DPS.

Check what happens to ES once I start Chanelling (0:10) . Double curse + 3 auras. Allows for more DPS and less shield adding Hatred to Haste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYR9ZfA6p3w

Aris, now that you're running with Cyclone you could potentially use HeadHunter :)
Yes, that´s the idea ;).
Would just going geofri/shapers touch be a decent enough swap from my current setup or not worth it? Can't afford any other changes other than those.

I'd go 6 link slave drivers.

I only ask as a friend tried something similar, but he was dying a fair amount, so was his minions and I couldn't see how/why

Thanks guys
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dsxy um 14.10.2019, 09:44:00
The tanky version is on the first page. Use PoB to do your calculations according to it. But,possibly you will die less, yes.
It's been updated to the cyclone version, is that significantly better than the raised spectre 6 link one you did? Thanks
Yes. Even more tanky.
Work in standard league?
cool thanks for getting back to me, going to try it out this evening!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: