[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Viktranka schrieb:
They're saying about buffing Venom Gyre in the development manifesto, that's some good news.

Yeah i saw :) VG deserved a dps buff honestly because skill has the most interesting mechanic that just needs little more dps to pop out.
Build will go thru some adaptation for 3.9. Have to see new items and mods because i don't know how available will be elder base amulet or Watcher's eye, but it will still be strong af.

"
ilikecookieslawl schrieb:
Hey,

im interessted in playing this Build for 3.9 as my Starter. You put up so many options like with: Cobra Lash, Venom Gyre, Pestilent Strike and Viper Strike. Which of those 4 Skills would you recommend?

"
Fruorin schrieb:
Havent donne any poison league starters, do you reccon your build would do fine in it?

They are all great with Cobra Lash prob the easiest one to play.
But, ill tell you same as I told others. Attack based builds are not the greatest league starters because they rely on items. Leveling this build is very easy when you have prepared claws to swap as you level, which you won't have at the league start or they will cost few Chaos each that you won't have to pay.
Attack based builds ranged, melee, bows scale damage with weapons while spells simply do with gems levels.
If you rly want to level with attack build you can do it though, you'll get there but you will do the same faster and easier with something like Bane Trickster which will be outperformed late game by builds like this.
I don't want to say "yeah go for it" and that you struggle mid way to maps/waste currency on leveling items and curse me for giving you the bad advice.
Good starter should get you to maps easy on 4L and no currency so you can get things going and prepare for your 2nd build.
Don't fall for bullshit and "starters" that require 6L items, uniques, abyss jewels and items that cost a lot in first days of the league.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 10.12.2019, 18:52:31
Thank you the detailed Information. I know that Attack Based builds rely on Gear, i usually play Reave/BF as Starter which relys on Gear aswell. I want to play Pestilent Strike, because it looks the most fun out of the 4 Skills. If i level with this Build should i take first the Nodes from Top or grab the Nodes at the bottom first? What Skill would you recommend leveling with?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ilikecookieslawl um 10.12.2019, 20:08:01
"
Thank you the detailed Information. I know that Attack Based builds rely on Gear, i usually play Reave/BF as Starter which relys on Gear aswell. I want to play Pestilent Strike, because it looks the most fun out of the 4 Skills. If i level with this Build should i take first the Nodes from Top or grab the Nodes at the bottom first?

You have the leveling path in the PoB, bottom left menu. Don't forget to use Wither totem on bosses, it add lots of damage.
Add Molten Shell and Jade flask when you spec into Iron Reflexes.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 10.12.2019, 20:12:18
Cheers, i think i will Level with Venom Gyre though sounds better than Leveling with Pestilent Strike/Viper Strike.ä
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ilikecookieslawl um 10.12.2019, 20:17:14
Not sure about my starter yet.

Really wanna go some kind of poison pf. Maybe pestilent strike with the added range, and a inc aoe plaguebearer for map clear.

And then like, swap in a viper strike if I wanna give the endgame bosses a go.

But not sure.. The chaos res buff must hurt the medium expensive builds quite a bit.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Erayo um 11.12.2019, 03:20:46
"
Cheers, i think i will Level with Venom Gyre though sounds better than Leveling with Pestilent Strike/Viper Strike.ä

In 3.8 pestilent strike was way better to level with than cobra lash or venom gyre.

Just slap on an ancestral call support ans you're good to go.
Hi i follow your build since oni cyclone so i just want to ask this build still work well in 3.9? and you will still update this build? thank a lot for so many cool build
"
Dassort schrieb:
Hi i follow your build since oni cyclone so i just want to ask this build still work well in 3.9? and you will still update this build? thank a lot for so many cool build

Hi, ty for nice words! :)
Ill update the build just didnt have time. Some adjustments will be made and Watcher's eye harder to get but its not mandatory.
Thanks for your awesome builds! I played your Incinerate Chief in 3.7, but this one was by far my favorite in Blight. I'm hoping to league start with this one again in 3.9 and then I want to try your Glacial Hammer Berserker later on. Glad to see you're still making and keeping up with your builds!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Eusiu um 12.12.2019, 11:36:18
"
Eusiu schrieb:
Thanks for your awesome builds! I played your Incinerate Chief in 3.7, but this one was by far my favorite in Blight. I'm hoping to league start with this one again in 3.9 and then I want to try your Glacial Hammer Berserker later on. Glad to see you're still making and keeping up with your builds!

Oh, so glad to hear that! Ty for the nice feedback! Its always the pleasure.:)
Ill update the guide prob tonight.
Have you started the blight with this one?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 12.12.2019, 12:17:00

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: