[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

BUILD UPDATE, SEE CHANGE LOG
ADDED COBRA LASH & VIPER STRIKE
So i was wondering if you had a alchemist jade flask of iron skin how would that compare with reflexes?
couldn't find if someone had asked the question so i'm sorry if you've already answered this. thanks
"
Datipad schrieb:
So i was wondering if you had a alchemist jade flask of iron skin how would that compare with reflexes?
couldn't find if someone had asked the question so i'm sorry if you've already answered this. thanks

Even better. It would yield little more armour and in best case scenario armour could go up to 50K.

Since "Alchemist" prefix of the flask will give some armour boost it will on the other hand shorten the duration of the flask. So if you want to have standard flask duration over 4s you can go with some other prefix will little less armour.
In any case you should have over 40K armour which is totally fine.

Hello and thank you for making this guide. I've been playing this build for a couple of days and the damage output and proliferation are quite amazing.
I'm playing the Pestilent Strike variant and I've reached level 89 so far with less than 24 hours playtime. On the defensive side, while chaining t16s, I noticed issues from ground degens (such as Burning ground) and especially from porcupines. Whenever I get a map with porcupines, the poison spreads to the whole group and I usually instantly die from the spikes. Would there be a way to mitigate or avoid that? I feel like the damage is more than enough at this point so I'm thinking of going for more hp/defense since the xp penalty from all these deaths will become a major problem pushing towards 95.

Thanks!
"
Codrat schrieb:
Hello and thank you for making this guide. I've been playing this build for a couple of days and the damage output and proliferation are quite amazing.
I'm playing the Pestilent Strike variant and I've reached level 89 so far with less than 24 hours playtime. On the defensive side, while chaining t16s, I noticed issues from ground degens (such as Burning ground) and especially from porcupines. Whenever I get a map with porcupines, the poison spreads to the whole group and I usually instantly die from the spikes. Would there be a way to mitigate or avoid that? I feel like the damage is more than enough at this point so I'm thinking of going for more hp/defense since the xp penalty from all these deaths will become a major problem pushing towards 95.

Thanks!

Hi there!

Degens are prob the the only weakness of the build and it's a smart choice that you went for Panicked life flask. Burning ground from Blight monsters can be insane in the high tier maps and I never experienced this before Blight league. Nothing you can do about it except counter it with life flask. Maybe to test Soul of Abberath minor pantheon?

Porcupines. First thing that comes to my mind is your Molten Shell up when you pop the porcupine pack? Are your flasks up? They must be up otherwise your armour is pretty low.
Try also this, whirl into the pack of them and blow them up. Every porcupine affected by Pestilent debuff will explode (destroys corpse) and won't proc on death spikes.
Also you are atm at 38% attack block and you are missing 3 nodes at the bottom. Porcupines won't kill you with 45K armour and 50% block.
Switch to upgraded Soul of Lunaris Pantheon.

Don't be shy with (Vaal) Molten Shell, spam it like you spam flasks.

You will level this char high no prob. You can see from my profile. Except Ascendant (which i leveled thru pure Breachstones) this is my highest level char, and I could push it higher if I wanted.

Get back to me if any of this helped. :)
Hello! I haven't changed the pantheon because I like the stun mitigation, however after following your advice and jumping straight into the pack, I almost never die. I've also grabbed the remaining passives, just hit level 94 earlier. Thanks for the advice!
"
Codrat schrieb:
Hello! I haven't changed the pantheon because I like the stun mitigation, however after following your advice and jumping straight into the pack, I almost never die. I've also grabbed the remaining passives, just hit level 94 earlier. Thanks for the advice!

Glad to hear we solved it :)
Havent donne any poison league starters, do you reccon your build would do fine in it?
They're saying about buffing Venom Gyre in the development manifesto, that's some good news.
Hey,

im interessted in playing this Build for 3.9 as my Starter. You put up so many options like with: Cobra Lash, Venom Gyre, Pestilent Strike and Viper Strike. Which of those 4 Skills would you recommend?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: