3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Wrecker_of_Days schrieb:

I love that ExileCon exists. It's so great for everything PoE.
I'll likely be keeping The +2 to minion gems though as it's still stronger than any other option that isn't already selected (for this build anyway).

Good luck with your bows! (And nice quote edit btw.)[/span]

No, no my friend, I think the +2 will disappear, not that I won't play it! I think it is something they can easily remove and replace with something else. I would be amazed if it is still in the ascendancy at 3.9. I'm just thinking about the damage they will do to the necro so that everyone will play bows. +2 to minions seems like an easy one to get rid of.
Friday was fun, I'm just working on challenges and helping my buddy get his. I learned a lot about vendor recipes!
Want to get to 25 totem and call it a league.
It's nice to already be a success and now I can coast and play casual :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Maniollo6 schrieb:

Btw Maim ;) I have this 6L body armor with it for sale

Please pm me if anyone is interested.

NOW THIS, This is good stuff exile!
Also the FIRST reason I have seen to actually use focus!
Nice find exile!
Just have to say Thank you WoD and Grunkle Bob

WoD this is a great build and I am loving it so far. Just in Act 10 now and nearing my Kitava fight. This build has to be the easiest and fastest I have gone through Acts 6 - 10. I died once to Abberath as my fire resists were terrible in Act 6.

Thank you GrunkleBob for the advise and to push me to play this build.

This for sure will be my starter build going forward from now on I shall think for all leagues going forward. It is easy to play and cheap to build.

I found some great boots in around act 6 or 7 that dropped and it is going to be hard to give them up later.

I made a few changes to the build that work for me. I still need to look for some items, Convoking Wand and a Bone Helmet will help out a lot.

Still not sure about the specters I am using. I think the 2 of them need to be replaced as they cast temporal chains and I already have an Aura for that, but they due blow up the bodies to do extra damage. Currently using 2 Carnage Chieftain's and 2 Mortality Experimenter.

Here is my pastebin if you so choose to look at it. http://poeurl.com/cB70

Looking forward to getting my first Shaper and Elder kills now.

"
He said stuff

Good Job!

I told you you would like it :)

So quick tip, everything but Jewelery can be 20% quality... cough, cough FLASKS!
Play around with your orbs, READ THEM, apply them to your flasks.
BIG HINT: Scour a flask to base, then hit it with 4 glassblowers to get it to 20 quality FIRST.
Then use an orb of Transmutation to make it magic.
MAGIC flasks only roll 2% quality per 1 glassblowers so best to scour the flask to white with an orb of scouring. WHITE flasks gain 5% quality per glassblowers.
Then spam orb of Alteration until you get a juicy mod you like.
BLEED IMMUNITY, INSTANT RECOVERY,IMMUNE TO SHOCK, 28% MOVEMENT SPEED, all winners. The immortal 25% less recovery with Instant recovery and Immunity to Bleed is the end game goal for a life flask.
Finish with an orb of augmentation and pray to Sin for a good mod.
Or if you're lucky, you hit the winning 2 mods with the Alteration.
And if you are a POE God, you hit it with the transmutation... GOOD LUCK! LOL

Flasks can't be rare, so the game will prevent you from wasting alchemy orbs or regals.

Glassblowers are cheap, that's why soooo many blacksmiths wetstones drop, pick em up and buy some glassblowers!

Edit: Visit your crafting table(In your hideout), you have a bunch of items that you could craft something on to. Hold ALT on an item, if it doesn't have 3 prefixes/3 suffixes, there is work to do. DO NOT try to change the colors of your gem sockets in your chest! I don't know how you got 3 blue/1 red in evasion gear, but you probably won't see that again!
If you find or buy a new chest with 5 or 6 links, elemental army is VERY NICE! And like I have stated before, the zombies do not need 5 support links, so I would share 4 supports with your specters. the spectors fill the 6th link nicely. If I was shopping, I would look for 5 blue one red chest with armor and energy shield. 5 blues make the cost go up of course (because that's hard to roll). I also like the apes and have settled on 2 slave drivers, but the 2 apes is almost mandatory.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von GrunkleBob um 11.11.2019, 12:16:22
"
GrunkleBob schrieb:
"
He said stuff

Good Job!

I told you you would like it :)

Oh I am not a total noob at the game, even though I act like it sometimes.

I usually wait till I am in maps before I start to work on my flasks, I want to make sure I have the highest level of flask before I work on them.
I hate when I make an item and get what I want on it then Bam! I find one later one.

Same goes with my gear and crafting table stuff. I have added on some dex and strength and resistance to some items but again I want to make sure that I have the final pieces of gear with the states I need before mucking around and spending Chaos on the gear just to find something better.

I keep thinking of going with a Geofri's Sanctuary Chest or the Queen's Hunger one. Still undecided on that.

My shield I want to upgrade to the fated version or buy it. Found 1 on xbox for 1 ex the fated version Whakatutuki o Matua gives +3 to socketed Minion gems https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Whakatutuki_o_Matua

But the bone Helmet and the Convoking Wand are really high on my list of items to find. I want to make a bone helmet with +2 to Minion gems
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ArcadeCanuck um 11.11.2019, 12:48:37
Ahhhhh, I see.
The Mentor prophecy is 3-10 chaos on trade and you could have that shiny new shield you desire. Unless that is some price fixing, because I see it goes up A LOT!
Defeat the cleansing light... IE Innocence... with this build EZZZZZZZZZ. Good luck! My guess is launch this prophecy and run a Basilica map.

I roll EVERYTHING the second I can afford it.
Besides, at lower levels, its cheap, maybe an alchemy for a few minor improvements.
You could at least throw a transmutation at those flasks, that's cheap enough. I agree with you that quality is not needed on temporary flasks, but mods help.

Edit: Vaal skeletons are great at blocking "I am the storm" ;)

Oh shoot, I forget you are Xbox, and if trading is anything like PS4 that prophecy may not be as cheap... damn. Oh well, when you get T13 maps, I am sure you be able to buy that prophecy cheaper than buying the shield. I wonder if you can run it from any innocence area? Like would the innocence fight itself count? No I just read the prophecy, innocence must be killed in basilica map while holding your shield.
Still easy, one of my favorite maps with this little lady :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von GrunkleBob um 11.11.2019, 14:49:43
What is "price fixing"? I read it occasionally in this forum, but I have no clue what it means...
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
A large group of sellers will sell something cheap.
But they never actually sell anything.
They just wait for you to post your item at their price and buy it from you.
One of the many scams.
If you post an item and get 5 buy offers INSTANTLY.
Pull the offer and go check trade and reprice.
There is no shame or loss of honor for repricing...
Thank you very much for your explanation. Now I understand what it means.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
GrunkleBob schrieb:
Ahhhhh, I see.

Oh shoot, I forget you are Xbox, and if trading is anything like PS4 that prophecy may not be as cheap... damn. Oh well, when you get T13 maps, I am sure you be able to buy that prophecy cheaper than buying the shield. I wonder if you can run it from any innocence area? Like would the innocence fight itself count? No I just read the prophecy, innocence must be killed in basilica map while holding your shield.
Still easy, one of my favorite maps with this little lady :)

Yeah but I only found 3 Mentor Prophecy on xbox so far with no price so I am not even sure what to ask for it.

Also t13 maps are far off for me as I am just hits maps now.

Figured if an ex drop for me now or I made enough with the chaos recipe I would just buy the 1 Whakatutuki o Matua on there now.

I will look at those Slave Driver spectre's as well.
Seems Slave Driver and Solar Guard are some of the go to's for this league.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: