3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Thank you for great buld. I've tried the T16 Map with lvl83 witch making some minor changes. > https://youtu.be/EpFVbuXf_N0
3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Perfect, wouldn't change a thing WoD… in the title anyways :)

I've been tinkering again.
I NEVER get enfeeble on anyone, because I literally never get hit.
Honestly, it's either destroy everything and never see them, or senseless one shot that kills me or I barely survive and they are dead.
So... I had to put flame dash on instead of CWDT and I brought back my beloved ARC. Now everybody is enfeebled and temp chained and I feel like I am doing something. Now WoD, I know why you prefer your builds your way, and I appreciate that, believe me!
But I really want to help my crew with the destruction and when everyone is shocked, all I hear is the sweet, sweet shatter and on to the next pack :) I breezed through 91 last night.

Does anyone else use the delve to level? Because you should! Every time I hit about 80% I run to Niko and coast to level within 10000 delve dollars.

Stuck in running really bad corrupted 13s, or easy 11s and 12s while I hunt maps. It's been pretty effortless. Niko gave me an Exalted last night, so I got a really nice ring and a REALLY nice life belt. Ring is over 100 and belt is 150, bring my total EH to 6000+ with bone armor I am feeling right!

So I hit bone armor, drop 8 skeletons on pack and arc whatever survives that. it's all over VERY fast!

Your point is to help us have a blast, and to be able to help ourselves.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED my friend!
EDIT: also loaded up POB and saw animate guardian is doing 6200 damage... yeah, RETIRED! Brought back the fortify for specters and Zombies and a 20k damage boost!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von GrunkleBob um 11.10.2019, 08:06:28
I also like the thread title, no need for cheap tricks to lure people in.

"
GrunkleBob schrieb:

Honestly, it's either destroy everything and never see them, or senseless one shot that kills me or I barely survive and they are dead.
So... I had to put flame dash on instead of CWDT and I brought back my beloved ARC. Now everybody is enfeebled and temp chained and I feel like I am doing something.

I replaced CWDT too and went with Cyclone-CwC-Arc-Enfeeble and boots with Fortify support. Works very nice so far. This setup puts my char a little bit closer to the action than a wand though, but both Arc and Enfeeble cast where the mouse pointer is, so it's more a self control to not jump into the action than a real need.
What unique jewel(s) do you use? With one Jewel Socket just one point away it's very tempting to make use of it.
Yeah, I wanted to ask how the Enfeeble links supposed to work anyway? We have a Cruse on hit linked to it, but does that mean we should land a melee hit on the enemies to land the curse, right? Or is there an automatic mechanic that should trigger it somehow?
"
mitbanomen schrieb:
Yeah, I wanted to ask how the Enfeeble links supposed to work anyway? We have a Cruse on hit linked to it, but does that mean we should land a melee hit on the enemies to land the curse, right? Or is there an automatic mechanic that should trigger it somehow?

CWDT casts Ball Lightning which hits mobs which triggers Curse on Hit which casts Enfeeble.
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback! For those of you going into the middle of the battle with melee or movement skills, have you considered adding Meat Shield to your Zombies? If I can ever find a way to make this build comfortable using melee for myself, that's what I'd use for sure.

"
"
Pip_n_Tip schrieb:
Spoiler
"Stress Free", "Slow-Mo".
And your guide was straight forward easy to understand.

Not a bunch of seizure inducing garbage clogging up the screen.
I don't need or want to see 30 videos of someone playing their build.
Nor do I want to see 30 variations of skills/gear/etc.
And you linked right to the PoE passive tree.
Not in the mood to track down 3rd party websites to see someones build.
JUST SHOW ME THE G-DAMN BUILD!
:)
You're on the right track W_o_D.

Also, I have yet another question...Mitbanomen linked spectres with his zombie 6l...Spectre gem states "minion movement speed is capped", does this affect the zombies? Does it matter?

Just curious.

Zombie on!
Thanks Pip_n_Tip :).

The "minions" the Spectre gem refers to are the spectres that are raised. So the Raise Spectres gem will not act as a support gem for the other minion skills that are linked. Make sense?

Edit: Oooops. I already answered. Sorry to double post.
"
"
mitbanomen schrieb:
Spoiler
The title is fine as is imho. I clicked to it because it states I can use my items. One day I wanna make a build of my own. But today with just a little experience under my belt choosing only the items is an acceptable option.
Thanks mitbanomen. Hopefully this guide helped you be more comfortable with PoE to help you make your own builds.
"
"
0nyX schrieb:
Spoiler
Stress free, your items, your pace, no required items

All the above terms make these builds and guides a complete win imo

Perfect way to start a league and ofc as we get into the league and start to acquire currency and items that when you can stay 100% with the build or branch out a little and ofc we get to discuss items and idea we are trying and using 😁

Keep you builds and guides as they are Wrecker imo as they are near perfect
Thanks 0nyX. :)
"
"
zaferongun schrieb:
Spoiler
Thank you for great buld. I've tried the T16 Map with lvl83 witch making some minor changes. > https://youtu.be/EpFVbuXf_N0
Thanks zaferongun. I appreciate it. You did really well on that map! The Chimera's clouds a annoying hey? Beating the Chimera at Level 83 is no small feat! Great job!

Just as a heads up, you can right-click those skills you have in the top right of your screen. Right-clicking them doesn't level them up and makes takes them off your screen.

Great video and thanks for your kindness.
"
"
GrunkleBob schrieb:
Spoiler

So... I had to put flame dash on instead of CWDT and I brought back my beloved ARC. Now everybody is enfeebled and temp chained and I feel like I am doing something. Now WoD, I know why you prefer your builds your way, and I appreciate that, believe me!
But I really want to help my crew with the destruction and when everyone is shocked, all I hear is the sweet, sweet shatter and on to the next pack :) I breezed through 91 last night.

Does anyone else use the delve to level? Because you should! Every time I hit about 80% I run to Niko and coast to level within 10000 delve dollars.

Stuck in running really bad corrupted 13s, or easy 11s and 12s while I hunt maps. It's been pretty effortless. Niko gave me an Exalted last night, so I got a really nice ring and a REALLY nice life belt. Ring is over 100 and belt is 150, bring my total EH to 6000+ with bone armor I am feeling right!

So I hit bone armor, drop 8 skeletons on pack and arc whatever survives that. it's all over VERY fast!

Your point is to help us have a blast, and to be able to help ourselves.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED my friend!
EDIT: also loaded up POB and saw animate guardian is doing 6200 damage... yeah, RETIRED! Brought back the fortify for specters and Zombies and a 20k damage boost!

Thanks GrunkleBob. I love the "RETIRED".
"
"
Maniollo6 schrieb:
Spoiler
I also like the thread title, no need for cheap tricks to lure people in.

"
GrunkleBob schrieb:

So... I had to put flame dash on instead of CWDT and I brought back my beloved ARC. Now everybody is enfeebled and temp chained and I feel like I am doing something.

I replaced CWDT too and went with Cyclone-CwC-Arc-Enfeeble and boots with Fortify support. Works very nice so far. This setup puts my char a little bit closer to the action than a wand though, but both Arc and Enfeeble cast where the mouse pointer is, so it's more a self control to not jump into the action than a real need.
What unique jewel(s) do you use? With one Jewel Socket just one point away it's very tempting to make use of it.
Thanks Maniollo6.

I think your setup will work great longterm. There is one jewel node that I have included on the tree, did I miss another node that was also only one node off the track? I don't' actually pay attention to unique items (personal preference) so would suggest a Rare jewel that just stacks minion stats and/or increases your life.
"
"
mitbanomen schrieb:
Spoiler
"
Maniollo6 schrieb:

CWDT casts Ball Lightning which hits mobs which triggers Curse on Hit which casts Enfeeble.
Hey mitbanomen. Maniollo6's correct. Curse on Hit applies the curse with whichever linked skill HITS an enemy. In my case it's Ball Lightning that hits to apply the linked curse. Others are going with other skills like Cyclone, Leap Slam, Arc...

As a personal suggestion though, if you're going to go into the middle of battle, I suggest using an Attack, not a spell, cause then you could use Fortify Support too. So "Attack skill" - Fortify - Curse on Hit - "Curse".

Thanks Everyone for your feedback about the title. Feel free to respond still if you were going to and haven't already.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days schrieb:
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback! For those of you going into the middle of the battle with melee or movement skills, have you considered adding Meat Shield to your Zombies? If I can ever find a way to make this build comfortable using melee for myself, that's what I'd use for sure.

Tbh I used Meat Shield the only thing I noticed is that my CWDT seemed to proc more with it as zombies seemed to drag enemies closer (also tried it on skele and golems) I do like using Fortify on my Zombies though as I do think it is in a good spot as a support gem alongside Maim and a damage buff too (was originally using this alongside Meat SHield and now alongside Feeding Frenzy)

I went back to using Feeding Frenzy on Zombies, Skeles and Spectres and use Deathmark on Carrion Golems (have tried deathmark on skele and zombies and doesnt seem to feel the same when playing, again maybe just me lol)

Using that setup I walkthrough everything on t15 atm and rarely even proc my CWDT, my playstyle is literally re-cast skele x2 then bone armor + offering as I am moving, and use one of my enduring mana pots whenever I feel I need a top up (Enduring Mana pots are sooooo yummy!!! extended way of negating bleeds etc lol has to be FTW!! they made uber lab a joke tbh)

I was tinkering with idea of using Hatred and really tanking my mana down to about 150 lol I might just finish atlas first and use that setup to run t14 for rest of league :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
"
0nyX schrieb:

Tbh I used Meat Shield the only thing I noticed is that my CWDT seemed to proc more with it as zombies seemed to drag enemies closer (also tried it on skele and golems) I do like using Fortify on my Zombies though as I do think it is in a good spot as a support gem alongside Maim and a damage buff too (was originally using this alongside Meat SHield and now alongside Feeding Frenzy)

I went back to using Feeding Frenzy on Zombies, Skeles and Spectres and use Deathmark on Carrion Golems (have tried deathmark on skele and zombies and doesnt seem to feel the same when playing, again maybe just me lol)

Feeding frenzy. Same here. Specters, zombies, skeles now have this in their links. Tried many other combos but too many times my zombies would take off to kill stuff and skeles/specters would sit there talking bout their day. (Zombies always had frenzy in link).
When I’m running through maps I need my minions freaking out and chasing stuff down not standing next to me hoping I’ll hold their hands.

Also, spent an entire night staring at my build trying to figure a way to wedge skitterbots in. Just too much mana though. Wanted to perhaps put the gem alone in a ring.
The only thing I am unsure of atm is whether it would be worth swapping Deathmark for Feeding Frenzy on Carrion Golems, I might throw some currency at trying it with a 20/20 gem and see if there is any difference.
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Thanks for a large comprehensive guide. I havent tried it yet but there is very much good info.

Nice job! :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: