3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

The amount of chromes that have been sacrificed for the cwdt-desecrate-offering and getting reds on int/dex gear this league has been a bit ridiculous but if that's the only currency problem I'm having with this build I do believe I'm doing super fine.

Also super thanks to everyone for spelling out exactly how cwdt trigger/loops - seeing it like that makes so much more sense.
<3
Hello fellow zombie masters,

I'm playing slowly (level 24 now, yeah), but I'm trying to plan the best gem setup and do you think that Cyclone, Cast when channelling, Ball Lightning and Enfeeble setup would work efficiently? I'm hoping that this would apply EE though BL and also curse with Enfeeble just by moving with Cyclone close to mobs?
"
Maniollo6 schrieb:

I'm playing slowly (level 24 now, yeah), but I'm trying to plan the best gem setup and do you think that Cyclone, Cast when channelling, Ball Lightning and Enfeeble setup would work efficiently? I'm hoping that this would apply EE though BL and also curse with Enfeeble just by moving with Cyclone close to mobs?

So I was just trying this out and here's what happens.

Your cyclone will alternate between casting ball lightning and enfeeble with which ever one comes first in your gem setup.

The ball lightning especially at lower character levels due to low level cast while channeling will proc slowly. You won't get as many casts with ball lightning as hits with cyclone but it does work (and looks pretty hilarious to me). Ball lightning triggered this way when it hits a mob will trigger EE for you. If you have "adds lightning to attacks" somewhere on your gear then you'd also get the benefit of cyclone causing lightning damage.

Ultimately I had to take out ball lightning because I didn't have enough sockets and I preferred the buff of fortify.

The enfeeble cast by cast while channeling to me at least has a pretty neat effect. (Assumption PC) Depending where your mouse cursor is on screen will be where the area of enfeeble is cast while cyclone-ing. This to me actually yields a larger curse area than curse on hit cyclone.

Basically it works pretty decently (maybe not most efficient?). If it feels good for you and you're enjoying cyclone-ing through mobs go for it.
<3
"
Jancela schrieb:
"
Maniollo6 schrieb:

So I was just trying this out and here's what happens.

Your cyclone will alternate between casting ball lightning and enfeeble with which ever one comes first in your gem setup.

The ball lightning especially at lower character levels due to low level cast while channeling will proc slowly. You won't get as many casts with ball lightning as hits with cyclone but it does work (and looks pretty hilarious to me). Ball lightning triggered this way when it hits a mob will trigger EE for you. If you have "adds lightning to attacks" somewhere on your gear then you'd also get the benefit of cyclone causing lightning damage.

Ultimately I had to take out ball lightning because I didn't have enough sockets and I preferred the buff of fortify.

The enfeeble cast by cast while channeling to me at least has a pretty neat effect. (Assumption PC) Depending where your mouse cursor is on screen will be where the area of enfeeble is cast while cyclone-ing. This to me actually yields a larger curse area than curse on hit cyclone.

Basically it works pretty decently (maybe not most efficient?). If it feels good for you and you're enjoying cyclone-ing through mobs go for it.

Thank you your comment, very informative! I wouldn't want to skip Fortify with this setup. Boots can have "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify" mod, so while it's not cheap one I'm hoping it will give me Fortify defense as well.
Hey Everyone!

Welp! It's my Deaditor guide day! But there was little to respond to. So Zombie guide, here I come!

Great posts by everyone! Thanks for being so edifying to each other and so willing to help out. Once again we are really blessed to have such kind people follow this thread. Thank you!

I'd like to emphasize one of my comments that may have been lost with how busy this thread is. The gem link order for the Offering link isn't important. You will rarely be in a circumstance where there aren't already corpses on the ground for your offering to consume. (Almost every boss battle has been recently modified to have lots of extra enemies to kill.) Sure it's nice to have the sockets in the perfect order, but it's not worth spending tons of currency on, in my opinion. It's a "min/max" thing, not a "make or break" thing. Nothing wrong with going for the perfect link order by any means! But if you take a look at my most recent PC session (just finished the story) or my guide example video you'll see how often all triggered spells get cast...and I'm not missing out on anything. (Desecrate has a purchased skin (it looks like tombstones). It sometimes cast to the edge of the screen. Phase Run's phasing is sometimes cancelled cause I cast Skeletons shortly after getting it.) Anyway, my point is to not stress about it. Go for it if you have the currency, but you'll be totally fine if you don't get around it.

And thank you very much for everyone being so informative, helpful, kind, and taking the time to be there for each other. It's really encouraging to see as I read the posts throughout each day.

"
"
walkjohn55 schrieb:
Spoiler
So who has put some thought into which Oil Mod to put on their Amulet?

I'm levelling, so Diamond skin looks good for the moment (except that I do not have a worthy Amulet yet - and then I will be done ...).

I see that Hex Master is available - seems like something that would save some Tree points. But there is the whole Tree to look at now.

I saw that Korpivaellus put on Utmost Swiftness for a great chunk of Dex (another worthy choice).

This seems like a real opportunity to cut out some Travel Points on the Tree, or grab something from far, far, away. Anyone see any particular favourites?
Hey walkjohn55,

I'd choose Golem Commander. I really wanted the node but it wasn't worth 4 nodes to get, in my opinion.
"
"
SauMaris schrieb:
Spoiler
Couple of questions:
Any good unique jewels for this build?

Are Convoking wand mods global? I got great wand, not sure that these mods are global and apply to my minion gems socketed in a helmet and body armour

P.S. I hope that cold damage to spells does not screw up with the zombie cold damage
Hey SauMaris,

I don't pay attention to unique gear. Sorry. But there are lots of really good minion rolls on Ghastly Eye Jewels (or any other jewel from Abyss encounters).

Minion modifiers are always global unless it refers to sockets gems in a weapon. If it doesn't specify, it's global.

Adding cold damage to spells does screw with our build. It'll add cold damage to Ball Lightning which will then make our minions' cold damage less effective.
"
"
Spoiler
What do you recommend for the ring slot(s) I'm capped on resists, so I'm not certain what other stats or effects to look for in a ring. I tried heartbound loop which hilariously nuked myself upon casting vaal skeletons. Any ideas?
Hey SpartacusFromThrace,

Personally I just go with more life and resists. It sounds lame early in maps, but once you're in red maps I like being so over capped with resists that I can easily run the harshest value of of the Elemental Weakness mod.

Plus, our only damage mitigation comes from Enfeeble which is only applied after we get hit. So there are occasions that we'll be hit at full value. So you don't want to cheap out too much on life.
"
"
Gielnik schrieb:
Spoiler
Wouldn't it be better to replace one of the zombie links with raise spectre and get 4 frost sentinels to go with your zombies? I've been doing that the past day and it feels good. The spectres chill enemies and I don't feel a loss in damage.
Hey Gielnik,

Depends what you like. There are SO many good options for Spectres. But Zombies have BY FAR the most life of any possible minion. Like any minion, spectres are only valuable alive and so you have to think if your chosen spectres can survive Guardian and Shaper battles.

It's not a better or worse thing really. It's a preference thing...and you have a really good idea there. You'd just have to try it out and see if the zombies being lowered to a 5 link is worth the addition of Spectres once you're in the centre of the atlas.
"
"
SauMaris schrieb:
Spoiler
Is there similar setup possible for fire damage so that I can substitute Hatred with something else for zombies? I could deal lightning and cold damage, but minions - fire.

Edit: If Lightning ball will be dealing cold damage as well, I am switching setup to the Anger aura to let minions deal fire. Skelies already are dealing fire damage because of that new node in the tree. Hopefully this will be better
You could go in any aura direction you want. But Hatred is by far the strongest for any build that does pure physical damage. The other auras don't come close. You'd be losing a bunch of DPS. So whatever you choose, make sure you make up for it with your changes elsewhere. Maybe you could make it up by shocking the enemy?
"
"
Icehart schrieb:
Spoiler
Wrecker, this is some of the most fun I had with a build in a long time! It is terrific! Thanks so much. I hope you understand there are many that appreciate the hard work you do, even when they have no need to post.

I am sorry I do not have the understanding of mechanics some of you do when asking a question. My brain does not work that way. But here is my question/problem:

I have been playing the build without hatred turned on. Now I do understand there are some skills that only work by being triggered. I understand this is a one button build ( great ). I have 1180 mana. With hatred turned on my reserve takes 1051, leaving me with 129 available. On my bar temporal chains and hatred are running but grayed out. Mousing over them says not enough mana. These other skills say "skill can't be used": ball lightning, phase run, desecrate, bone offering, enfeeble.

Is this the way it is supposed to be, or is something wrong?

Again, thank you so much for all your time and effort on all the builds you do, but especially this one.
Hey Icehart,

Welcome to the minion side :). Thank you for such a kind post. I am happy to help. GGG really buffed up minions hey? It is crazy easy.

I didn't see any wrong with your setup. You should have enough mana to have both Hatred and Temporal Chains active at the same time. All your skills that are set to cast from CwDT gems should be greyed out and unable to be manually cast.

With Enhance, you'll likely not have enough mana to cast zombies with both auras running but you should be fine for skeletons. I know it's been a few days since your post but what I described what's happening with you? Are you able to run both auras?
"
"
Jancela schrieb:
Spoiler
So I've been using the Cyclone-CoH-Enfeeble-Fortify instead of the CWDT-CoH-Ball Lightning-Enfeeble and it just hit me that I should be using Cast while Channeling instead. The Enfeeble is now cast out like it's self cast and covers a much larger area than the Cyclone itself. [mind blown]

Course my Hubs is like 5-link it and do SRS too or better yet 6-Link, add Temporal Chains, drop Blasphemy, and pick up Mind Over Matter.

Minions...Minions everywhere.

Edit: Lesson learned the spells cast one at a time not all at once = plus one to death count.
Hey Jancela,

Ha ha. That's awesome. Still using Cast while Channelling?
"
"
Maniollo6 schrieb:
Spoiler

Hey Maniollo6,

That's good plan for sure. Ball Lightning won't apply Enfeeble but Enfeeble will be "self casted" to enemies constantly. It's a good plan for sure. You won't even need to be close to mobs. Just have the mana regen to "sustain" channelling Cyclone whenever you want.

Thank you everyone for being so great to each other! Even though it's a busy thread, please feel free to ask any questions or ideas you like. Don't feel like your question or idea is silly cause you are new to PoE or minions.

Thanks for the great league everyone! Talk to you soon!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
@Wrecker_of_Days - At moment - yes I'm still using Cyclone-CwC-Enfeeble-Fortify. I do like how the "self-cast" enfeeble covers a much larger area than my tiny Cyclone.

So current strategy is to toss at least one cast of Skeletons (summons 4), start Cyclone-ing, press Quicksilver flask, and just zoom through mobs. The Enfeeble covers a huge area [I think akin to how large Hatred's aura is - at least that's how it feels to me] and then all my minions just stay with me destroying all the mobs. So I'm Fortified (a bit extra safe) and everything if it hits me will hit for less damage. So far it's working out well.

Oh I guess I can say that my current Cyclone set up only costs 3 mana (up from 2 mana when using Curse on Hit) and my mana sustain keeps my mana pool from dipping at all. [I mean while channeling it flickers from like 205 to 202 and back again.]
<3
Hey Wod, we are in pretty much the same spot!
I just third ascended and am about to kill kitava.
I FINALLY have your build set up and got lucky with a RGGB setup so spirit offering is doing it's thing.
When I went to buy phase run (you will love this) I remembered Withering Step from my Assassin. Why just phase when you can phase, apply 5 wither stacks, AND Elusive?
From the wiki:
Elusive grants the following:
20% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
20% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
40% increased Movement Speed

SOLD!
Izaro hates me, can't wait to speak with Kitava :)

If you really want to take this next level party with a Necro!
My buddy and I drop 100 Vaal Skeletons!!!!
A literal screen full of skeletons!

Great times!

And for all you cycloners, put a little lightning on that weapon and EE is effortless. I am going on faith with Wod and have only swapped Phase run for Withering step, otherwise build is as instructed. I want that fortify anointment, my next goal after uber lab.

EDIT: the notable I want is hardened scars, it is hidden down by perfect agony and it grants, 15% to life flasks and Fortify during any life flask event. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von GrunkleBob um 14.09.2019, 02:25:42
"
GrunkleBob schrieb:
Spoiler
Hey Wod, we are in pretty much the same spot!
I just third ascended and am about to kill kitava.
I FINALLY have your build set up and got lucky with a RGGB setup so spirit offering is doing it's thing.
When I went to buy phase run (you will love this) I remembered Withering Step from my Assassin. Why just phase when you can phase, apply 5 wither stacks, AND Elusive?
From the wiki:
Elusive grants the following:
20% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
20% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
40% increased Movement Speed

SOLD!
Izaro hates me, can't wait to speak with Kitava :)

If you really want to take this next level party with a Necro!
My buddy and I drop 100 Vaal Skeletons!!!!
A literal screen full of skeletons!

Great times!

And for all you cycloners, put a little lightning on that weapon and EE is effortless. I am going on faith with Wod and have only swapped Phase run for Withering step, otherwise build is as instructed. I want that fortify anointment, my next goal after uber lab.

EDIT: the notable I want is hardened scars, it is hidden down by perfect agony and it grants, 15% to life flasks and Fortify during any life flask event. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That Golden oil cost for the really nice anoints is so ouchies. But I agree Hardened Scars is a sweet anoint.
<3
Don't forget you can sell three of the next lower-tier oil (Silver, in this case) to get Golden - at the moment it looks like it would save you around 50c-80c.
Thanks for an excellent build and guide.

I was playing SA pathfinder but messed up my hand, making it almost impossible to play it without pain - looked at some alternatives and came across this setup which is pretty perfect.

Has anyone got any unique suggestions to try?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: