[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Well if anyone cares a few PoB changes I figured out:
- In the calculations page you can select Pride and set it to max value. No more needing to manually write that in for a less accurate value.

I tried that and didn't see any changes in the values shown in the left panel. However, I discovered you can set the same option if you select pride as the main skill in that panel. Then it seems to work!
"
raquelcesar schrieb:
"
Well if anyone cares a few PoB changes I figured out:
- In the calculations page you can select Pride and set it to max value. No more needing to manually write that in for a less accurate value.

I tried that and didn't see any changes in the values shown in the left panel. However, I discovered you can set the same option if you select pride as the main skill in that panel. Then it seems to work!
. I didn’t try the left pane but on the main calculation page. But yes, you first need to select Pride as the main skill. I should have added “as the main skill.”
Is there any way to fossi craft a ring with strength & life + resists + avian and still have an open prefix?
What are your thoughts on dropping Convocation? Without needing it for the healing, I find myself almost never using it. I could spend 4 points and add Flesh and Stone.

Right now I have 28% chance to evade. Adding Blind to the mix brings it up to 64%. If I were to grab a Jade flask, 80%, and with 100% chance to evade, 83%.

Of course, a good abyss jewel or Blind Support can accomplish that as well.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Aldonés um 15.11.2019, 18:54:18
"
dep0n schrieb:
Is there any way to fossi craft a ring with strength & life + resists + avian and still have an open prefix?

Not sure what mod you'd be looking for on fossil crafting a ring. i think your best bet is using essences for hitting consistent high strength.
"
What are your thoughts on dropping Convocation? Without needing it for the healing, I find myself almost never using it. I could spend 4 points and add Flesh and Stone.

Right now I have 28% chance to evade. Adding Blind to the mix brings it up to 64%. If I were to grab a Jade flask, 80%, and with 100% chance to evade, 83%.

Of course, a good abyss jewel or Blind Support can accomplish that as well.

Hmm. I basicly only use it to drop my minions on top of guardian bosses to instagib them, other than thats its only useful in delve and if they get stuck behind something for some reason. The evade with all the other shenanigans would be pretty damn sweet to have though.
"
ViniVeg schrieb:

So this my look for this zombies build>Now need just leveling to 98lvl to increase for 1k ES more and mana or put for all resist in tree>And im done =)Finally find what i want. Thx Jih and Qulida for a lot of helpful information.

Tottaly take it 6 auras(Pride+Discipline+DreadBaner+Clarity+Avion+Skiterbots) Rings with Increase minion dmg %
Just run delve now and dont have problem,but we are see when going deep>also Uber elder just push 1 button(Cyclone) and done with him really very very fast.

Now with Jih config show it 1.5milion each zombie.
If somebody interesting this my pastebin

https://pastebin.com/UtF7piFs

You should be just fine in depths of like 1k if you pick up a soul ripper at around 700-800 i'd say. Just be careful of weta corpses, those are lethal, especially with the right mods.

Also thank you for choosing the build ^^
Seems like there's gonna be some juicy stuffs for the build comming up in the future with 3.9 being released. Also seems like a very good league for the minion build again. Looking forward to some sweet crafting!
I'm not sure why I didn't think about this sooner, but if you anoint Gravepact instead of Death Attunement, the trade off would be:

+10% minion life
+.2% minion life leech
+10 intelligence

-10 strength
-40% minion accuracy
(not needed)

This is the tree I'd consider going with that.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Aldonés um 16.11.2019, 12:56:41
have not played much since i suggested adding impale in like week 2 of the season has anything mayor changed in the build since adding of impale i read a few pages back but reading all 200 is to much for me nor sure if the first page is 100% uptodate

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: