[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Necromancer the Tanker. Literally can tank Shaper beam and Slam now. Hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZEAPhP8GXc&feature=youtu.be
Zuletzt bearbeitet von jackietran24 um 21.09.2019, 09:48:40
"
BenDurane schrieb:
Do we lose our Animated Guardian every time we logout? Or did I miss something?

And what about Withering Touch support in chaos convert Zombie setup? Is it better than Melee Phys or Minion DMG?

The only way you lose your AG is if he dies. YOu can take out the gem, store it for a few years and you can resummon him with all his gear. After you relog, just summon him.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mecielle um 21.09.2019, 09:58:46
"
jackietran24 schrieb:

Thought so too, then I tanked Uber Elder spikes and Aul at 500 depth. Now that is hilarious. And I am not even using any of the chaos conversion defensive stuff.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mecielle um 21.09.2019, 10:00:20
"
Mecielle schrieb:
"
BenDurane schrieb:
Do we lose our Animated Guardian every time we logout? Or did I miss something?

And what about Withering Touch support in chaos convert Zombie setup? Is it better than Melee Phys or Minion DMG?

The only way you lose your AG is if he dies. YOu can take out the gem, store it for a few years and you can resummon him with all his gear. After you relog, just summon him.

LUL it actually works :D
thanks
"
Mecielle schrieb:
"
jackietran24 schrieb:

Thought so too, then I tanked Uber Elder spikes and Aul at 500 depth. Now that is hilarious. And I am not even using any of the chaos conversion defensive stuff.

The chaos defensive stuff is not as good as the physical one. The Shaper's touch alone pretty much out-defense of anything of Chaos build. More ES = More leech and bigger HP pool. Switch from Chaos back to Physical again because Physical build actually leaves a lot of options to optimize.
"
jackietran24 schrieb:
"
Mecielle schrieb:
"
jackietran24 schrieb:

The chaos defensive stuff is not as good as the physical one. The Shaper's touch alone pretty much out-defense of anything of Chaos build. More ES = More leech and bigger HP pool. Switch from Chaos back to Physical again because Physical build actually leaves a lot of options to optimize.

Not using Shapers Touch either. Not worth it imo to lose the clear speed I get from essence crafted gloves.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mecielle um 21.09.2019, 10:45:50
My head is spinning. Now we have people at 10K+ EHP and 16 zombies? Can anybody make a short guide on how to make the transition to shaper's touch/soul tether/pathing for the passives (vaal pact)? I'm a little lost as to how people are achieving 5K+ shield and still maintaining the strength necessary to hit 16 zombies. Thanks for the help.

I'm hardly able to hold onto the 1200 strength needed to hit 14 lol
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Surfinn um 21.09.2019, 13:01:13
"
jackietran24 schrieb:

My head is also spinning. Do you have a PoB? Which path did you go in the guide? Golem variant with something else? Also, how are you this fast?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DeusVultz um 21.09.2019, 13:04:29
"
Surfinn schrieb:
My head is spinning. Now we have people at 10K+ EHP and 16 zombies? Can anybody make a short guide on how to make the transition to shaper's touch/soul tether/pathing for the passives (vaal pact)? I'm a little lost as to how people are achieving 5K+ shield and still maintaining the strength necessary to hit 16 zombies. Thanks for the help.

I'm hardly able to hold onto the 1200 strength needed to hit 14 lol

With 1200 you should have 15 Zombies. EDIT: Ah ok, using Femurs. That makes your Zombie gem only level 26 doesnt it? That is a lot lower damage than level 30, in addition to a Zombie less.

Take a look at my character if you want. I am at 9k+ EHP without any of that stuff you mention and have many defensive layers while also having by far the highest clear speed this build can have, essence crafted gloves, a ton of minion movement speed and using Haste.

And I am at 16 Zombies, could probably get a better amulet and go for 17 Zombies, but did not want to invest anymore if it isn't needed. Not that I could not afford to drop a ton of exalts on the build, farming the endgame with this build is incredibly high ex/hour, but why bother. It is overkill for everything the game has to offer as it is now.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mecielle um 21.09.2019, 13:21:54
"
Take a look at my character if you want. I am at 9k+ EHP without any of that stuff you mention and have many defensive layers while also having by far the highest clear speed this build can have, essence crafted gloves, a ton of minion movement speed and using Haste.

I'm curious, have you tried Dancing Duo for clear speed? I'm way behind you in gear, but I'm really liking how fast the Dancing Duo runs, especially because it runs ahead of you and starts attacking before you arrive.

Does the 7 linked zombies feel faster than that?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: