[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
bingobangostu schrieb:
"
to lvl as volcanic fissure youd just grab lava lash and get the 40% convert mastery, grab hoa and enjoy ez lvling

Just trying to figure out when to grab lava lash. Path straight to it early on or head there after first lab?

they are pretty significant dmg nodes + dmg pen. id always grab RT first for this build, rushing it gives us a ton of dmg via butchery tree to kill things in act 1/2.

after rt id go right from marauder start, grab master of arena/bravery etc then path to lava lash and the rest of the life/res/war cry nodess

we still need to see lvl 20 version of volcanic fissure to see wheres its dmg numbers will be, but lvling with it should be similar to sunder i believe
lvl 20 volcanic fissure looks sort of underwhelming

hopefully its projs hit often enough on the same target to get some strong value

for reference this is sunder

185 vs 325

sunder feels great to lvl with too, fire it down a hallway and forget as it shockwaves everyone
Is this a good legue starter? And will the talent tree be updated? I usually don't theorycraft until i reach endgame so would be nice to know!
"
monnemann schrieb:
Is this a good legue starter? And will the talent tree be updated? I usually don't theorycraft until i reach endgame so would be nice to know!

ive used this to league start many times with success.

the talent tree has had no changes since 3.16, so there is no updates needed
I've done some thinking and I'm planning on doing Fissure on my second character of the league. I think once its in PoB it will be easier to calculate dps and other nuanced things around fissure. Also slotting in GMP will probably be mandatory and it seems like it will be really fun skill I hope.
With Zerker allowing us to attack really fast, the amount of fissures and projectiles will be everywhere and I'm pretty excited.

I'm not too excited about doing warcry piano but maybe it won't be too bad.
"
Gungeir schrieb:
I've done some thinking and I'm planning on doing Fissure on my second character of the league. I think once its in PoB it will be easier to calculate dps and other nuanced things around fissure. Also slotting in GMP will probably be mandatory and it seems like it will be really fun skill I hope.
With Zerker allowing us to attack really fast, the amount of fissures and projectiles will be everywhere and I'm pretty excited.

I'm not too excited about doing warcry piano but maybe it won't be too bad.

we'll have to see how much we can manipulate the projectile shotguns
If i try to play volcanic fissure i need to replace Pride aura to another aura?
Hello. I want to start with your build, what pastebin do i need to use? The one on the 1st page 3.16? And thank you for continuing to support this awesome build, i love slamming!
"
Immortaall71 schrieb:
If i try to play volcanic fissure i need to replace Pride aura to another aura?

yes, user anger, herald of ash etc

"
b1ad3poe schrieb:
Hello. I want to start with your build, what pastebin do i need to use? The one on the 1st page 3.16? And thank you for continuing to support this awesome build, i love slamming!

yes i believe that one has leveling trees, then you can look at the other pobs and see how you want to customize

:) ty for support

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: