[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

smart, i think ill def try that for my starter for 3.20. early mana issues are a headache and a half
I'm looking at league starting this one as it looks very tried and true. I did Templar last league but wanna true something different.

Wondering if anyone tried running Smite late game or Ground slam just better with Marauder?

I really like the looks of Vaal Smite looks cool. Volcanic Fissure looks really good also.
I'll be playing this. But with Blunderbore chest.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von seryemkin um 04.12.2022, 05:26:54
"
Chilby2k schrieb:
I'm looking at league starting this one as it looks very tried and true. I did Templar last league but wanna true something different.

Wondering if anyone tried running Smite late game or Ground slam just better with Marauder?

I really like the looks of Vaal Smite looks cool. Volcanic Fissure looks really good also.

ive never tried smite but it has nice flat lightning scaling. would rework tree a bit, i dont think theres many lightning masteries to convert the other ele close to maurader btu you can try brain rattler or similar maybe

vaal ground slam is king of all dps, but ive done EQ, sunder, earthshatter only swapping gems with this build and they all work great
"
seryemkin schrieb:
I'll be playing this. But with Blunderbore chest.

sounds like a speedy mapper!
Can I play Ice Crash with this build without major changes to the tree?
"
frawrst schrieb:
will probably level as new fire slam skill, looks like good range and aoe

Would love to see the tree changes and anything else, it looks like a fun skill and I can't say not to HoA s'plosions
"
Can I play Ice Crash with this build without major changes to the tree?

yep! just drop brutality, grab some of the ele dmg nodes by templar and swap in hatred
"
XxNovusxX schrieb:
"
frawrst schrieb:
will probably level as new fire slam skill, looks like good range and aoe

Would love to see the tree changes and anything else, it looks like a fun skill and I can't say not to HoA s'plosions

to lvl as volcanic fissure youd just grab lava lash and get the 40% convert mastery, grab hoa and enjoy ez lvling
"
to lvl as volcanic fissure youd just grab lava lash and get the 40% convert mastery, grab hoa and enjoy ez lvling

Just trying to figure out when to grab lava lash. Path straight to it early on or head there after first lab?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: