[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hi, thanks for the build, gonna try maradeur again since 3.8
Is this build up to date for 3.17? What path of building link should I use? (I found several in the guide)
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von judikator um 04.02.2022, 13:40:53
"
judikator schrieb:
Hi, thanks for the build, gonna try maradeur again since 3.8
Is this build up to date for 3.17? What path of building link should I use? (I found several in the guide)

use the one at top of the guide, they should all be the same

i will be streaming league launch shortly as well

https://www.twitch.tv/frawrst
That's it, I'm making progress in queue!

Good league to you all!
It turns out that Rapid Expansion jewel is no more in the game. What can be done to effectively compensate this?
"
QuickViper schrieb:
It turns out that Rapid Expansion jewel is no more in the game. What can be done to effectively compensate this?

no need, GS got buffed, it has all the angle built into gem now

Just finished acts and early mapping.
The build is really cool, really fun to play. :)

Only thing that frustrate me is that I not feeling good with the Berserk management and Cries rotation. I'll give a try to Call to Arms + Infernal Cry on left click tomorrow... :D
"
Kateroze schrieb:

Only thing that frustrate me is that I not feeling good with the Berserk management and Cries rotation. I'll give a try to Call to Arms + Infernal Cry on left click tomorrow... :D

nice to hear! let me know how call to arms feels!
"
frawrst schrieb:
"
Kateroze schrieb:

nice to hear! let me know how call to arms feels!

Actually not that good, because I'm far for sustaining Berserk a satisfying amount of time!
That being said, maybe the "Call to arms + Infernal Cry on left click" setup is not the most QoL one if we cannot sustain rage enough. I'd give a try to stick with the usual rotation of cries, so no Call to arms, but Berserk on left click.

Might be a good idea?

The second point where I feel a little bit frustrated is the lack of attack speed, because I often die before I can launch my first GS. I'll need to get more life (only 4k for now), especially on body armour (Kaom's maybe but I don't like this item) and helmet.
Get proper flasks.

Still enjoying the slam anyway but I need to work on QoL now.
Hi, could you please advice what skill annointment is the best to use for 2-h version of the build?

Also, I see guide recommend to use tombfists while pastebin has wyrmsign. What to use?

Edit. nevermind )
as I understood best to use annointment is kinetic impacts
for gloves we can use tombfist until we find awakaned phys damage gem then swap to wyrmsign
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von judikator um 06.02.2022, 08:29:53
"
judikator schrieb:
Hi, could you please advice what skill annointment is the best to use for 2-h version of the build?

Also, I see guide recommend to use tombfists while pastebin has wyrmsign. What to use?

Edit. nevermind )
as I understood best to use annointment is kinetic impacts
for gloves we can use tombfist until we find awakaned phys damage gem then swap to wyrmsign

You could also target some defensive nodes for your annointment.
Depending on what you are missing... (damages, life, res...) there are some cheap nodes to get.

Tenacity could be a good choice, also?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Kateroze um 06.02.2022, 11:35:04

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: