[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
frawrst schrieb:
"
OUAriakas schrieb:
The real question is if the rogue exile bosses in Precinct benefit from both the exile and boss modifiers in the atlas tree!

THAT WOULD BE HUGE OMG

imagine the exalt card drops ;)

might be a precincct league tbh

We could also make sure they are possessed and get the increased quant from the tormented spirits passives. The only problem would be getting one shot by 10+ possessed exiles on that little island.

There is also the interaction of increased strongboxes with the node that gives an increase chance that a strongbox is a Diviner's Cache. Throwing the prophecy for Diviner's Cache in with Precinct farming netted me quite a few exalts and this could be it on steroids.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von OUAriakas um 03.02.2022, 09:21:07
Thank you for the build.

Would this work with Sunder instead of Ground Slam? If so, would any change on tree or gear be necessary?
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
"
yajnaji schrieb:
Thank you for the build.

Would this work with Sunder instead of Ground Slam? If so, would any change on tree or gear be necessary?

this build works with all slams

probably want the increased speed of sunder travel head enchant, but no other changes needed
"
OUAriakas schrieb:
"
frawrst schrieb:
"
OUAriakas schrieb:
The real question is if the rogue exile bosses in Precinct benefit from both the exile and boss modifiers in the atlas tree!

THAT WOULD BE HUGE OMG

imagine the exalt card drops ;)

might be a precincct league tbh

We could also make sure they are possessed and get the increased quant from the tormented spirits passives. The only problem would be getting one shot by 10+ possessed exiles on that little island.

There is also the interaction of increased strongboxes with the node that gives an increase chance that a strongbox is a Diviner's Cache. Throwing the prophecy for Diviner's Cache in with Precinct farming netted me quite a few exalts and this could be it on steroids.

sounds incredibly juicy!
Ever thought of making like a fire type gs build.
"
wotad schrieb:

yes i am likely doing a str stacking brutus version this league
"
frawrst schrieb:
"
wotad schrieb:

Interesting.

Im going to try this build maybe for my second character Im a big fan of GS.

Would like to try make a like GS/ignite build.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von wotad um 03.02.2022, 15:32:54
"
wotad schrieb:
"
frawrst schrieb:
"
wotad schrieb:

Interesting.

Im going to try this build maybe for my second character Im a big fan of GS.

Would like to try make a like GS/ignite build.

the new infernal cry threshold looks to be exactly for ignite; altho im a noob when it comes to dot skills

Maybe instead of Ignite something like the fire cyclone chief but GS instead but dunno if it works.
"
wotad schrieb:

Maybe instead of Ignite something like the fire cyclone chief but GS instead but dunno if it works.

fire cyclone chief with full fire conversion and big phys weps like a stave + shockwave have been strong and popular for a while

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: