[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

does it matter which version of dark marionete we get? perfect or imperfect?
Can someone link me a guide to create the default rings please?
Build takes care of bosses fine.
- Uber Atziri (deathless)
- Uber Elder (a couple of deaths)
- Sirius (a couple of deaths)

My build is still incomplete too. Thank op.
"
Lyutsifer665 schrieb:

Does not matter much. We mainly want the respawn tech so we dont have to keep recasting blessing aura. The additional stuff does not increase much of our dps.
"
LloydXellos schrieb:
"
Lyutsifer665 schrieb:

Does not matter much. We mainly want the respawn tech so we dont have to keep recasting blessing aura. The additional stuff does not increase much of our dps.

i still have to recast the blessing aura many times in every map...is that normal or? it just keeps turning itself off.
"
i still have to recast the blessing aura many times in every map...is that normal or? it just keeps turning itself off.

Do you have 2 marionette? You shouldn't need to recast that many times.
"
LloydXellos schrieb:
"

Do you have 2 marionette? You shouldn't need to recast that many times.

yes i have 2. sometimes i have to recast every few seconds. i think my gems/links are correct so i dunno whats wrong

"
Lyutsifer665 schrieb:
yes i have 2. sometimes i have to recast every few seconds. i think my gems/links are correct so i dunno whats wrong

Try casting in Hideout. If they die and respawn without breaking the aura then you're doing it right. Likely your map is so highly juiced, both marionette were killed together at the same time.
"
LloydXellos schrieb:
"
Lyutsifer665 schrieb:

Try casting in Hideout. If they die and respawn without breaking the aura then you're doing it right. Likely your map is so highly juiced, both marionette were killed together at the same time.

i tried. when they die the aura turns off and i have to manually turn it on.

even in HO they both always seem to die at the exact same time
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Lyutsifer665 um 25.02.2024, 07:37:51
They're dying because guardian blessing support causes you're minions to lose HP as a DOT. U have to use your life flask regularly to keep them up while u have guardian active with a aura.

-At least that was my problem. I didn't hit my flask regularly enough. Once I equipped the 21 CF and an adrenaline charm, I noticed they live longer bc im flasking more.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Verndawg um 27.02.2024, 21:11:14

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: